• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Hardy woman beating photos emerge on Deadspin

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you feel like Jones coming to Hardys defense with terms like "leadership", "inspiration", "respect" is him trying to sell him as some kind of role model?

...or Jerry is trying to Jedi mind-trick himself into believing it.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah she did. As she should. Even all those clowns are still trying to discount it to some degree.

Unfortunately, claiming "I didn't need to see those pictures" from ESPN seems more like they're jelly of Deadspin for doing some actual reporting.

the silence after she finished was hilarious. Jackson finally had the balls to talk. key and carter looked like they didn't know what to say

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why it's a business? Does your employeer test you for drugs it's the same principle. I am not saying weed should not be legalized.

I don't get drug tested but I used to when I had a company car. I was expressing my opinion, I just don't see wee as a big deal.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you please elaborate on this? What is your beef with Stephen A and this situation?

When I was in Florida on vacation last week I watched a lot of ESPN (I only have basic cable down there) and he spent way too much time gushing about Hardy, never mentioning the criminal activity. When you add that to what he said during the Rice situation (Which he was forced to apologize for) and his unconditional love of Floyd Mayweather who's spent time in jail for abusing women it simply seems he perfectly fine with men behaving in this manner

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Silenced By Money? Michael Strahan Caught Filming Former Sister-In-Law Undressing

Nicole Murphy: How She 'Confirmed' Michael Strahan Was Cheating -- Report

Michael Strahan, Damon Dash Linked to Club in Stripper Scandal

HOW STRAHANS' DREAM TANKED. Fairy tale start, ugly end

J., dismissed abuse claims against Michael Strahan but admitted into evidence photos of a bruised Jean Strahan she says were taken after he beat her years ago. And the claim of physical abuse may not even measure up to that of mental torture that Jean Strahan alleges she's been put through - claims Michael Strahan adamantly denies. She charged in court papers that he cheated on her, refused to sleep with her and ignored their twin girls, who turn 5 months old next week. "Sometimes maybe things aren't always what they seem to people on the outside," said Jean Strahan's mom, Mary Muggli, 68, who still lives on the family's farm outside tiny Carson, N.

That crap his wife said during the divorce hearing was to get his money. or some reason I can't log ontothese links to check the rest out. Were Murphy and Strahan married? I thought thy were just dating.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since the Arizona Cardinals set the moral standard of the NFL , tell us, did the Cardinals cut Daryl Washington
who broke his girlfriends collarbone in May of that year? (she is also the mother of his child)

or did he go on and play the entire season?

Cardinals LB Daryl Washington
Assault[edit]

On May 3, 2013, Washington was arrested[10] in Phoenix, Arizona on two counts of aggravated assault (and one count of criminal trespass in the first-degree) from an incident on May 1, 2013 involving his 27-year-old ex-girlfriend with whom he shares a daughter.[11][12] The altercation concerns a custody dispute over the 5-month-old child. Phoenix Police accuse him of pushing her with two hands, causing her to fall and break her right collarbone.
The league suspended him. Why cut him and take the cap hit?
First of all, who said anything about the Cardinals setting the moral standard of the NFL?
BTW, the Cardinals didn't sign him. They drafted him when he had zero off the field issues. The Cowbous signed a known piece of shit and your idiotic owner is calling him a leader on the team.

So, as I said in my original post, the Cowboys are a shit bag organization for signing Hardy.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was in Florida on vacation last week I watched a lot of ESPN (I only have basic cable down there) and he spent way too much time gushing about Hardy, never mentioning the criminal activity. When you add that to what he said during the Rice situation (Which he was forced to apologize for) and his unconditional love of Floyd Mayweather who's spent time in jail for abusing women it simply seems he perfectly fine with men behaving in this manner

1) Since the Hardy story first broke, he has criticized him none stop. Not sure what you are talking about.

2) What he said about the girl was right. Females need to stop provoking guys because you can get hurt. That is not excusing Ray and it's not blaming her. Isn't what Stephen A said, the same thing yall tell people to not provoke the police and they won't get beat or shot?

3) Now we are judging people for having love for someone that have a past? Once again, Stephen A have criticize Mayweather for years on his shows and to his face for the domestic violence stuff.

You are cleary like the other ones, that make shit up about Stephen A because you don't like him.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all accounts Hardy may truly be a POS who will never change and I have no idea at all if he is going to clean up his act or not. But years ago, did you think Tyson today would be A) serving 3 consecutive life sentences? or B) doing Broadway shows?

But your main point is that Jerry is by far the most morally corrupt owner ...and this is your proof?

Rice

The owners knew Rice knocked out his wife with a punch, but they did not cut ties with him till AFTER the video was released. So the Ravens had no problem with Ray punching his wife, but the video made them look bad so cutting Rice then was a PR move, not because of moral standards.

AP

How in your right mind could you bring up the Vikings when talking about moral high ground?

Peterson says meeting with Vikings went well

"Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer and general manager Rick Spielman spent more than four hours at Adrian Peterson's home outside Houston on Wednesday afternoon, meeting with the 2012 NFL MVP to discuss his feelings about returning to the Vikings next season"

The Vikings owner sent the GM and coach to AP's house to beg him to come back. AP beat his 6 year old kid with a stick till he bleed. The kid's genitals had whip marks. And the owner sent the GM to his fucking house to beg AP to return? And you dare single out Jerry?? You were sold some bad mushrooms, get your money back.

The Patriots.

Why in God's name when in a conversation about moral high ground would you not say to yourself
"Just in general principle ..let me not bring up the Patriots.

Judging Jerry

Owner's, GM's Coaches do not often throw players under the bus with public comments.
Can you judge Jerry having no knowledge of what is said to Hardy behind closed doors?

How hard would it be to believe Jerry laid into Hardy behind closed doors. Did you ever thing of that?
No. Because you interpret things that conveniently support your own conclusions.

It's not often that the opposition proves my point better than I do but .. Thank you.

Thank you for proving that Jerry is no better or worse than most any other owners that walk through the moral minefield that is the NFL.

You asked me what was the difference between how the Cowboy's reacted and other teams. As I pointed out once the video came out Baltimore fired Rice. Once these pics came out not only did JJ not fire Hardy he gave him a total pass. So yeah, a slight difference in reaction.. Again once the info on AP came out the Vikes suspended the best player in team history for an entire year. Again the Cowboys did nothing what so ever to punish Hardy. Again a totally different rection by the Cowboiys than other teams. What the Vikes did a year later, after he served his suspension, has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Neither does the Patriots alledged cheating. They saw their TE as a possible murderer and banned him immediately.

In every one of my examples the team reacted to their player's behavior with punishment, in 2 cases severe punishment. In the Cowboy's example no punishment was given, instead the player is praised as a leader by the owner. If you can't see the difference here then you aren't even trying to be objective.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked me what was the difference between how the Cowboy's reacted and other teams. As I pointed out once the video came out Baltimore fired Rice. Once these pics came out not only did JJ not fire Hardy he gave him a total pass. So yeah, a slight difference in reaction.. Again once the info on AP came out the Vikes suspended the best player in team history for an entire year. Again the Cowboys did nothing what so ever to punish Hardy. Again a totally different rection by the Cowboiys than other teams. What the Vikes did a year later, after he served his suspension, has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Neither does the Patriots alledged cheating. They saw their TE as a possible murderer and banned him immediately.

In every one of my examples the team reacted to their player's behavior with punishment, in 2 cases severe punishment. In the Cowboy's example no punishment was given, instead the player is praised as a leader by the owner. If you can't see the difference here then you aren't even trying to be objective.

The photos show an act in which everyone knew about and in which Hardy had already served his punishment.

What exactly did you want Jerry to do, not withstanding the fact the NFL and the players union would have a a lot to say about because can't punish a player twice for the same offense.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The photos show an act in which everyone knew about and in which Hardy had already served his punishment.

What exactly did you want Jerry to do, not withstanding the fact the NFL and the players union would have a a lot to say about because can't punish a player twice for the same offense.

As pointed out by several of us stop praising the clown and excusing away a missed practice would be a good start. Again no other owner goes out of their way to forgive and enable bad behavior the way your guy does.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speculation that the Cowboys might just cut Hardy if they drop another game or as soon as they're out of playoff contention. Chicken shit move if they pull that stunt IMO.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at everybody upset at the hardy situation, but defend other situations like AP, Daryl Washington, Big ben, etc..
I for one think they should all be out of the league, but i'm not gonna sit here and pick and choose what scum bag should stay.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at everybody upset at the hardy situation, but defend other situations like AP, Daryl Washington, Big ben, etc..
I for one think they should all be out of the league, but i'm not gonna sit here and pick and choose what scum bag should stay.

Thanks for totally missing what has been said for 10 pages.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Since the Hardy story first broke, he has criticized him none stop. Not sure what you are talking about.

2) What he said about the girl was right. Females need to stop provoking guys because you can get hurt. That is not excusing Ray and it's not blaming her. Isn't what Stephen A said, the same thing yall tell people to not provoke the police and they won't get beat or shot?

3) Now we are judging people for having love for someone that have a past? Once again, Stephen A have criticize Mayweather for years on his shows and to his face for the domestic violence stuff.

You are cleary like the other ones, that make shit up about Stephen A because you don't like him.

I'm not making anything up, I'm reacting to what I've seen and heard. He used to have a radio show in NY on ESPN radio that I listened to but it isn't on the air anymore so I don't hear/see him too often. No, I don't like the guy but nor do I think I'm being unfair. In truth I actually liked his radio show (With Ryan Rucco).

By the way, as far as Rice, I feel his was an isolated incident caused by he and his fiancé (at the time) drinking too much. He's more than paid the price and if a team gave him another chance no one would hear a peep out of me. The guy was a solid citizen prior to that and very charitable in his community with his time and his money. Seemed to me like that was a "perfect storm" and I'd be shocked if it happened again

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league suspended him. Why cut him and take the cap hit?
First of all, who said anything about the Cardinals setting the moral standard of the NFL?
BTW, the Cardinals didn't sign him. They drafted him when he had zero off the field issues. The Cowbous signed a known piece of shit and your idiotic owner is calling him a leader on the team.

So, as I said in my original post, the Cowboys are a shit bag organization for signing Hardy.

I see no difference between signing and keeping. shitbag is shitbag.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Junior Galette tells me your holier than thou attitude is unfounded.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speculation that the Cowboys might just cut Hardy if they drop another game or as soon as they're out of playoff contention. Chicken shit move if they pull that stunt IMO.

So what I'm hearing is they suck if they keep him, and suck if the cut him.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They suck for signing him.

sunk cost. That part of the equation is over. What you are saying is that you will now further fault them for dumping him.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sunk cost. That part of the equation is over. What you are saying is that you will now further fault them for dumping him.

No, if they flat out dump him, particularly now that the pics have been released I'd applaud them.

I'd further fault them if they dumped him only after their playoff hopes disappeared.