• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Hardy woman beating photos emerge on Deadspin

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have every right to fell this way. But that is only if you have 1 standard across the board. And that you don't have one standard for the Cowboys and another for everyone else.

Who is setting a different standard for the Cowboys then everyone else other than the Cowboys? Again you are right, teams look the other way with their stars (Roth in Pittsburg). But few enable bad behavior the way JJ does as I illustrated in my earlier post. And again don't stand up there preening that you will be watching Hardy's behavior very closely, then throw all that out the window when these damning pictures appear. Don't call a guy a team leader when his antics are splitting the locker room and causing distractions.

No JJ is on an island here with his enabling behavior yet you want to pretend every team behaves this way. They do not.

Last edited:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is setting a different standard for the Cowboys then everyone else other than the Cowboys? Again you are right, teams look the other way with their stars (Roth in Pittsburg). But few enable bad behavior the way JJ does as I illustrated in my earlier post. And again don't stand up there preening that you will be watching Hardy's behavior very closely, then throw all that out the window when these damning pictures appear. Don't call a guy a team leader when his antics are splitting the locker room and causing distractions.

No JJ is on an island here with his enabling behavior yet you want to pretend every team behaves this way. They do not.

Specifically what action would all of the other owners have taken with the relaese of photos of the incident that had already been through the courts, and the player involved had already served the NFL suspension for the incident.

What action did Jerry not take that the others owners would have.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Specifically what action would all of the other owners have taken with the relaese of photos of the incident that had already been through the courts, and the player involved had already served the NFL suspension for the incident.

When he went on an absolute tirade recently Jerry came out and said, "We like what he does". I dont see any other owner supporting their player slapping clip boards out of coaches hands and assaulting team mates.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a real gripe with the NFL and even the media...the media is now calling for the Cowboys to fire Hardy after the photos were released because the photos were so bad. My question is, why does it take the photos to show how bad this is/was?????

Fuck this guy. Hardy needs to go. But the thing that irks me is like this situation and the Ray Rice situation is, you hear about the abuse and no one really does anything, then suddnely a video or photos are released and suddenly action must be taken. WHY DOES IT TAKE PHOTOS OR VIDEOS TO MAKE ANYONE TAKE ACTION!?!?!?!?!

The fact that these monsters are doing it at all should be enough, all abuse is bad. Hell, that woman could have no marks at all on the photos and it would still be just as bad. Abuse runs deeper than what is just on the outside, she is probably more scarred on the inside then she ever will be on the outside.

Fuck the NFL for never being proactive on this shit, but claiming to be proactive. Fuck the Cowboys for keeping this monster employed.

NFL runs these promotions for pro-woman, anti-abuse, but they don't do shit until photos or video surfaces. Yeah, NFL, you talk a big game. How about you do something about it. Actually take a stand and be proactive in promoting trying to stop abuse.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late to turn back now.

Long term contract forthcoming.

If he fucks up again burn him at the stake.

Otherwise forgiveness is divine...

What if he said a couple of Hail Mary's and a few Our Fathers?

That seems to work for some cults....

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late to turn back now.

Long term contract forthcoming.

If he fucks up again burn him at the stake.

Otherwise forgiveness is divine...

What if he said a couple of Hail Mary's and a few Our Fathers?

That seems to work for some cults....

How's his gum-chewing form?

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck this guy. Hardy needs to go. But the thing that irks me is like this situation and the Ray Rice situation is, you hear about the abuse and no one really does anything, then suddnely a video or photos are released and suddenly action must be taken. WHY DOES IT TAKE PHOTOS OR VIDEOS TO MAKE ANYONE TAKE ACTION!?!?!?!?!

Why does this point continue to be made? It's called evidence. Once most people actually see something, they tend to accept it as truth.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Google Ray Rice in Baltimore. Once the video came out and the damage was clear they fired him. Once evidence came out regarding AP the Viking suspended perhaps the greatest player in the team's history. When the early reports came out regarding Aaron Hernandez he was immediatelky banned from the Pats facility. And of course when the report first came out Greg Hardy was cut from the Panthers, think they could use him now as they are suddenly contenders?

When other team's players no-show a practice they are disciplined. Instead Jerry Jones went out of his way to not only excuse the behavior but praises the player by calling him a team leader. Jerry Jones claims Hardy was under close scrutiny which as we can see is total bullshit. While other teams had the guts to do what was right Jones continues to excuse away and enable his bad behavior.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google Ray Rice in Baltimore. Once the video came out and the damage was clear they fired him. Once evidence came out regarding AP the Viking suspended perhaps the greatest player in the team's history. When the early reports came out regarding Aaron Hernandez he was immediatelky banned from the Pats facility. And of course when the report first came out Greg Hardy was cut from the Panthers, think they could use him now as they are suddenly contenders?

When other team's players no-show a practice they are disciplined. Instead Jerry Jones went out of his way to not only excuse the behavior but praises the player by calling him a team leader. Jerry Jones claims Hardy was under close scrutiny which as we can see is total bullshit. While other teams had the guts to do what was right Jones continues to excuse away and enable his bad behavior.

Get over it already, who is any man to judge another man? We get it he is no role model & it is not he job to be. As long as he is producing on the field he will have a job in the NFL.

#Unleash the Kraken!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get over it already, who is any man to judge another man? We get it he is no role model & it is not he job to be. As long as he is producing on the field he will have a job in the NFL.

#Unleash the Kraken!

Don't you feel like Jones coming to Hardys defense with terms like "leadership", "inspiration", "respect" is him trying to sell him as some kind of role model?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUisTE="SonnyCID, post: 7514187, member: 4328"]Don't you feel like Jones coming to Hardys defense with terms like "leadership", "inspiration", "respect" is him trying to sell him as some kind of role model?[/QUOTE]

JJ is a business man @ the end of the day. It is up to parents to be role models to their kids not athletes or entertainers. Sir Charles put it best decades ago & I completely agree...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ is a business man @ the end of the day. It is up to parents to be role models to their kids not athletes or entertainers. Sir Charles put it best decades ago & I completely agree...

I remember when Barkley said that.

And it is still 100% correct.

But it doesn't excuse ass hat behaviour.

In the end Hardy and those like him had better modify their behaviour or they should be gone.

I mean Jerry has set the bar pretty high by dumping Randle for stealing cologne and stuff....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all I don't condone women, child or Pats fans beatings. Rice as guilty as he was seems like a decent guy who is remorseful and maybe shit got out of hand. Hardy looks like a piece of shit, before during and after. Guy should stop the video's and the tough guy act. I have been around sociopath's and he has that look

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy wendy nix

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah she did. As she should. Even all those clowns are still trying to discount it to some degree.

Unfortunately, claiming "I didn't need to see those pictures" from ESPN seems more like they're jelly of Deadspin for doing some actual reporting.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By all accounts Hardy may truly be a POS who will never change and I have no idea at all if he is going to clean up his act or not. But years ago, did you think Tyson today would be A) serving 3 consecutive life sentences? or B) doing Broadway shows?

But your main point is that Jerry is by far the most morally corrupt owner ...and this is your proof?

Rice

The owners knew Rice knocked out his wife with a punch, but they did not cut ties with him till AFTER the video was released. So the Ravens had no problem with Ray punching his wife, but the video made them look bad so cutting Rice then was a PR move, not because of moral standards.

AP

How in your right mind could you bring up the Vikings when talking about moral high ground?

Peterson says meeting with Vikings went well

"Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer and general manager Rick Spielman spent more than four hours at Adrian Peterson's home outside Houston on Wednesday afternoon, meeting with the 2012 NFL MVP to discuss his feelings about returning to the Vikings next season"

The Vikings owner sent the GM and coach to AP's house to beg him to come back. AP beat his 6 year old kid with a stick till he bleed. The kid's genitals had whip marks. And the owner sent the GM to his fucking house to beg AP to return? And you dare single out Jerry?? You were sold some bad mushrooms, get your money back.

The Patriots.

Why in God's name when in a conversation about moral high ground would you not say to yourself
"Just in general principle ..let me not bring up the Patriots.

Judging Jerry

Owner's, GM's Coaches do not often throw players under the bus with public comments.
Can you judge Jerry having no knowledge of what is said to Hardy behind closed doors?

How hard would it be to believe Jerry laid into Hardy behind closed doors. Did you ever thing of that?
No. Because you interpret things that conveniently support your own conclusions.

It's not often that the opposition proves my point better than I do but .. Thank you.

Thank you for proving that Jerry is no better or worse than most any other owners that walk through the moral minefield that is the NFL.