• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greatest Cfb Coach of All-Time?

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Names that come to mind

John McKay the USC dynasty was built by John McKay. Student body left and Student body right. Mike Garrett and OJ Simpson.
Bud Wilkinson 47-0
Joe Paterno
Bobby Bowden
Barry Switzer
Tom Osborne
Bear Bryant
Nick Saban
Dabo Swinney
Eddie Robinson sure he was at Grambling, but he had NFL talent year in and year out
Fielding Yost
Knute Rockne

I would like to put Schnellenberger there because he began the Miami dynasty, but he just flat out sucked once he left Miami.

Good list. I would add General Neyland, Pop Warner, AA Stagg, Fritz Crisler, Darrell Royal, and Woody Hayes for serious consideration.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know but you do know?

CU has had black college football players since Frank Clarke transferred from JUCO in 1954.

WOW, 1954, how progressive, lol.

Minnesota had former black players(1903) getting inducted into the Cfb Hall of Fame already by 1954.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick and Bud gotta be neck and neck at this point.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats! What was it like living in 1903?

I wasn't alive in 1903, it's something called "a book". It's how people learn about the past. And if not a book, there is google.

I mean, I assumed that is how you knew about Frank Clarke in 1954? Or are you an old fart?

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't alive in 1903, it's something called "a book". It's how people learn about the past. And if not a book, there is google.

I mean, I assumed that is how you knew about Frank Clarke in 1954? Or are you an old fart?
Please, give us more of your decades old takes in 2,000 words or more.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for explaining why my picks were worthy to be on a Mt Rushmore, MY "biased" Mt Rushmore.
You posed a question to the forum and then proceeded to write blog post after blog post. And for the 3rd time, change your damn avatar. How do you not realize it's weird?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posed a question to the forum and then proceeded to write blog post after blog post. And for the 3rd time, change your damn avatar. How do you not realize it's weird?

First of all, I let many people post their picks, and then posted mine. That 2nd time it got posted, was supposed to be a quote of your post, not sure why it came out the way it did. So far you are the only one complaining.

Second, I've gotten five times more compliments about my avi than your one complaint.

Third, this is America and if I want to post a smokin hot 30 something hottie as my avi, that's what I'm going to do, and I don't give a sh1t what your personal issues are, those are YOUR issues. You let everyone know you think it's creepy, which is creepy in itself(imo), and now you are trying to boss me around and tell me what to do?

She's beautiful, and she likes being recognized as being beautiful, as is evidenced by her competing in and winning a recent beauty contest, and finishing as Runner Up in the same contest just this year.

You do know that the Virgin Mary was estimated to be 14-16 years old when the Creator of all things felt it appropriate to impregnate her. So not sure how posting a fairly tame picture of a woman in her 30s makes me a creepy person? Other people here also have pictures of women as their Avi, do you harass them as well?

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, I let many people post their picks, and then posted mine. That 2nd time it got posted, was supposed to be a quote of your post, not sure why it came out the way it did. So far you are the only one complaining.

Second, I've gotten five times more compliments about my avi than your one complaint.

Third, this is America and if I want to post a smokin hot 30 something hottie as my avi, that's what I'm going to do, and I don't give a sh1t what your personal issues are, those are YOUR issues. You let everyone know you think it's creepy, which is creepy in itself(imo), and now you are trying to boss me around and tell me what to do?

She's beautiful, and she likes being recognized as being beautiful, as is evidenced by her competing in and winning a recent beauty contest, and finishing as Runner Up in the same contest just this year.

You do know that the Virgin Mary was estimated to be 14-16 years old when the Creator of all things felt it appropriate to impregnate her. So not sure how posting a fairly tame picture of a woman in her 30s makes me a creepy person? Other people here also have pictures of women as their Avi, do you harass them as well?
Fucking weird

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking weird

Do you think cheerleaders shouldn't be allowed at football games, too? Is that creepy or weird?

I mean hey, it was Minnesota that invented Cheerleading, so that right that means it's weird, right?

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think cheerleaders shouldn't be allowed at football games, too?

I mean hey, it was Minnesota that invented Cheerleading, so that right that means it's weird, right?
It's fucking weird you have a glamour photo of some chick at your avatar. Most of these guys that have chicks as avatars are either trying to be funny or are little perves and are trying to be raunchy. Either way, it's not serious. But you're being serious and that makes it creepy.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fucking weird you have a glamour photo of some chick at your avatar. Most of these guys that have chicks as avatars are either trying to be funny or are little perves and are trying to be raunchy. Either way, it's not serious. But you're being serious and that makes it creepy.

You obsessing over my avi is pretty creepy and weird. And you demanded I change it, so there you go. Changed.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obsessing over my avi is pretty creepy and weird. And you demanded I change it, so there you go. Changed.
Well I'm looking around the forum and I think you're the only guy showing off your JO material for an avy.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football and beautiful young cheerleaders have gone hand in hand since Minnesota introduced the idea of female cheerleaders, close to 100 years ago. And so far YOU are the ONLY ONE who has complained. And I ask, who the F are you? Are you some religious nutbag who tries to impose his personal sense of morality on others?

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football and beautiful young cheerleaders have gone hand in hand since Minnesota introduced the idea of female cheerleaders, close to 100 years ago. And so far YOU are the ONLY ONE who has complained. And I ask, who the F are you? Are you some religious nutbag who tries to impose his personal sense of morality on others?
I'm actually Jesus Christ and I demand you stop talking about impregnating teenagers on a sports forum.

"JO material"?Dude, you DO have issues, don't you?
Pal, you have no idea.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you what I've observed so far.

Very high spike in recent activity in the CFB. Not sure what has it triggered, but it seems to be a bull in the china shop variant.

Quite random.

Much bile.