• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great Way to Start Your NFL Career

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benjamin has been training a lot this off season so I don't see it a big deal for him to miss VTAs because of this hamstring nuisance. If a player has any kind of injury Riverboat Ron Rivera will have him sit out, this coach takes no chances but in Benjamin's case he needs to sit out. A hamstring injury is nothing to play with.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benjamin has been training a lot this off season so I don't see it a big deal for him to miss VTAs because of this hamstring nuisance. If a player has any kind of injury Riverboat Ron Rivera will have him sit out, this coach takes no chances but in Benjamin's case he needs to sit out. A hamstring injury is nothing to play with.

You are correct. Hamstrings might let you play but they will tear more easily and far worse. Need to be very careful on a grade 2 or 3 hammy. Many a player has forever lost the explosive playmaking after a simple tear got worse - and never get it back.....

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like preseason. You don't watch all the games but get a feeling of what other players can do. For the Pats QB backup Garapolo, he looked decent in those games last year. Problem is backup QBs never get any real NFL time. Whatever Brady's suspension is, in 2015 we get a look at a new QB for the pats for at least the first two games.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beats Ki-Jana Carter.