• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grantland making the case the ravens will regain the throne in the toughest division

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. It's just an article making a prediction. I responded to you because you felt the need to suggest that the article was trash not worth reading simply because of his conclusions.

Oh right, only non Patriots fans are allowed to have an opinion. I keep forgetting about the double standard rule that applies to these boards.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh right, only non Patriots fans are allowed to have an opinion. I keep forgetting about the double standard rule that applies to these boards.

Huh. Where did I say that? Oh right, that is just your "Everyone is out to get the Patriots" complex coming through.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. As I said, I responded solely because you felt the need to disparage the Barnwell article for no reason other than you disliked the conclusion.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh. Where did I say that? Oh right, that is just your "Everyone is out to get the Patriots" complex coming through.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. As I said, I responded solely because you felt the need to disparage the Barnwell article for no reason other than you disliked the conclusion.

I dismissed it because it was a junk article imho, not because of it's outcome. I rarely read anything on Grantland, never find much of interest on their site. This article just furthered that belief.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Readers Digest version of Barnwell's piece.

Steelers will have more injuries and Ravens will have fewer, therefore "I wouldn't be surprised" if the Ravens won the division. The end.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it boils down to you and your quite biased view of the Ravens thinks that Barnwell is wrong that the Ravens will win their division? Color me shocked.

Barneell is wrong bc they say something positive about the Ravens. The Ravens are a source of anxiety for the NE faithful. Therefore they discount it's relevancy.

As a Ravens fan we are use to it.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dismissed it because it was a junk article imho, not because of it's outcome. I rarely read anything on Grantland, never find much of interest on their site. This article just furthered that belief.

Why was it a junk article? Because you say so? Because you hate the conclusion?

You and Rock are simply amazing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because it boils down to him thinking the Steelers will have more injuries and the Ravens less. He also leaves himself and out by saying "I wouldn't be surprised..."

So real hard hitting sports journalism there.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Show me one article they agreed with that showed the Ravens in a positive light. Never gonna happen. Which is why their opinion means squat.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me one article they agreed with that showed the Ravens in a positive light. Never gonna happen. Which is why their opinion means squat.

See there's your problem, you seem incapable of accepting not everyone thinks the ratbirds are the best team in the NFL; so therefore it means we think they are the worst.

Show me one article you agreed wiht that showed the ratbirds in a negative light. Never gonna happen. Which is why your opinion means squat.

See, the same can be said of you.

The Ravens, imho, are the 2nd best team in the AFCN, and not by much over the 3rd best team in the AFCN. I think their chances of making the post season this year is greatly reduced by the fact there are increased number of teams that can compete near the top, for example Miami and Buff, especially when you look at each teams schedules.

This doesn't mean I think the ratbirds are a bad team.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See there's your problem, you seem incapable of accepting not everyone thinks the ratbirds are the best team in the NFL; so therefore it means we think they are the worst.

But the article didn't even come close to suggesting that. The article made the rather tepid prediction that the Ravens would win their division. Given that there are 7 other divisions, I don't see how you inferred that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the article didn't even come close to suggesting that. The article made the rather tepid prediction that the Ravens would win their division. Given that there are 7 other divisions, I don't see how you inferred that.

My comment you quoted wasn't in reference to the article itself, but tganns insistence that if you don't agree with anything in regards to the ratbirds, somehow that equates to thinking they are equal of the Jaguars.

My negative take on the article had nothing to do with it being about the ratbirds, I would feel the same way if it were about the Steelers for example, or the Bengals, or the Dolphins, or the Seahawks, and yes, or the Patriots.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Show me one article you agreed wiht that showed the ratbirds in a negative light. Never gonna happen. Which is why your opinion means squat.

See, the same can be said of you.

The Ravens, imho, are the 2nd best team in the AFCN, and not by much over the 3rd best team in the AFCN. I think their chances of making the post season this year is greatly reduced by the fact there are increased number of teams that can compete near the top, for example Miami and Buff, especially when you look at each teams schedules.

This doesn't mean I think the ratbirds are a bad team.

So predictable.

Immediately to the team slights name calling and deeper delusion.

U can do better then Ratbirds. lol that all u got?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment you quoted wasn't in reference to the article itself, but tganns insistence that if you don't agree with anything in regards to the ratbirds, somehow that equates to thinking they are equal of the Jaguars.

My negative take on the article had nothing to do with it being about the ratbirds, I would feel the same way if it were about the Steelers for example, or the Bengals, or the Dolphins, or the Seahawks, and yes, or the Patriots.

Can you provide a specific reason why you didn't like the article?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obvious hate for All things Baltimore and blind NE drivel drives it out of him....

More insults to come.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you provide a specific reason why you didn't like the article?

I'll answer for him.

It mentioned Baltimore and it didn't say worst team in the AFC.

The end.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So predictable.

Immediately to the team slights name calling and deeper delusion.

U can do better then Ratbirds. lol that all u got?

It gets used because it gets a rise out of you, and it worked, hence your response about it while ignoring the other portions I wrote.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll answer for him.

It mentioned Baltimore and it didn't say worst team in the AFC.

The end.

Thanks for proving my point when I wrote this,

... but tganns insistence that if you don't agree with anything in regards to the ratbirds, somehow that equates to thinking they are equal of the Jaguars.