• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Granger Bought Out

Grangers New Team Is

• Heat

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Spurs

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Anywhere Else

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Send him to the D-league.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is just a joke, but if in fact this does happen, goodbye Mark Jackson!! :yahoo:

Actually it is very likely that it will happen. At the moment it looks like best case scenario is they finish 6th which means a likely matchup with OKC, SAS, or LAC/HOU in round 1. With the exception of the Clippers, there is no doubt in my mind that those other 3 teams will handle them in 5 or 6 games. If I'm GSW, I'm hoping Portland is a 3 seed so I can matchup with them because I actually like GSW in 6 if they play Portland if both teams are healthy.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it is very likely that it will happen. At the moment it looks like best case scenario is they finish 6th which means a likely matchup with OKC, SAS, or LAC/HOU in round 1. With the exception of the Clippers, there is no doubt in my mind that those other 3 teams will handle them in 5 or 6 games. If I'm GSW, I'm hoping Portland is a 3 seed so I can matchup with them because I actually like GSW in 6 if they play Portland if both teams are healthy.

Good points bk.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think SA loses to GSW and POR in a series. I know it is regular season yada yada but SA's W/L against .600+ teams is really bad. They have beat the LAC twice. They beat POR (with out LA), DAL (twice before they were .600) and PHO. Ironically, PHO beat SA to get to .600.

I know SA has had their issues with injuries but their stars are old and they are going through a changing of the guard, they are not going to come out of the 2nd round, maybe not the 1st as the 2nd seed.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize when the SPurs beat Portland w/out LA, they did not have Parker, Duncan, or Leonard right? And yes this was in Portland. The Spurs are in perfect shape to make the finals as long as they can avoid OKC and be healthy for the playoffs. I don't think any team out West can beat the Spurs in a best of 7 except OKC and Houston

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think they would "handle" them. Way better team then you think. Best defensive team in the west and can light it up offensively. They can beat portland,houston, and clippers in a 7 game series. Still only 3 games out of the 3rd seed too. I think GSW> clippers and Portland. Houston I don't know yet but that series would go 6 or 7.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors have defensive advantage over all the west teams just saying. Defense does translate into more playoff success too

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they would "handle" them. Way better team then you think. Best defensive team in the west and can light it up offensively. They can beat portland,houston, and clippers in a 7 game series. Still only 3 games out of the 3rd seed too. I think GSW> clippers and Portland. Houston I don't know yet but that series would go 6 or 7.

I can see them beating Houston because those teams are very similar in the way they play offense. Both teams rely heavily on the jumpshot so either one of those teams can easily be up 3-1 after 4 due to one of the teams having an off night at home.

They're only 3 games out of the 3rd seed and also 3 games from missing the playoffs.

Clippers will be tough because of the way Blake is playing. Last yr I would agree with you but with Blake playing this way, you can make a case that the Clippers would have the best 2 players in the series.

Yeah GSW is the best defensive team among western conference playoffs team but they ranked 8th of 8th in terms of offensive rating

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a joke. Nobody wants to play GS in the first round

The West is so good that nobody wants to see any of the bottom 3 seeds but that doesn't mean the top 3 seeds would lose to the bottom 3 seeds.....All it means is that a possible series would not be easy.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see them beating Houston because those teams are very similar in the way they play offense. Both teams rely heavily on the jumpshot so either one of those teams can easily be up 3-1 after 4 due to one of the teams having an off night at home.

They're only 3 games out of the 3rd seed and also 3 games from missing the playoffs.

Clippers will be tough because of the way Blake is playing. Last yr I would agree with you but with Blake playing this way, you can make a case that the Clippers would have the best 2 players in the series.

Yeah GSW is the best defensive team among western conference playoffs team but they ranked 8th of 8th in terms of offensive rating

I don't know. I prefer clips the most. Not good enough defensively

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the Heat players don't even want Granger.
They prefer Caron Butler.