• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got this interesting trade offer.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question is do you believe Barkley will be a top RB for the next 5-7 years?.... Do you see Mixon and or Guice becoming an elite RB? Will Joe or Guice be around the next 5 years or so.... Though to project but I see Barkley being an elite RB ( ex. Gurley,Bell, Adrian Peterson)

If the trade is made... How strong does his roster become? ... Will those first round picks be early/ mid or late? Also tough to predict but can take an educated guess. If you believe those first round picks will be late picks... I honestly would not accept the trade

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is coming from a guy who loves Joe Mixon this season, that being said if he falls on his face again this year.... He may never put up the numbers so many of us believe he can have

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question is do you believe Barkley will be a top RB for the next 5-7 years?.... Do you see Mixon and or Guice becoming an elite RB? Will Joe or Guice be around the next 5 years or so.... Though to project but I see Barkley being an elite RB ( ex. Gurley,Bell, Adrian Peterson)

If the trade is made... How strong does his roster become? ... Will those first round picks be early/ mid or late? Also tough to predict but can take an educated guess. If you believe those first round picks will be late picks... I honestly would not accept the trade
Well IDK if he'll be on the level of the top 4 RB, maybe, maybe not. I see him in a situation like mixon. Bad OL, iffy QB, bad offense. He's already having hamstring problems.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the vetoes, because giving someone 2 1st round picks in a dynasty start up gives them a monster advantage, but that guy literally mortgaged his entire RB future in order to land Barkley.

2 firsts, 2 seconds, and 2 RBs that have a lot of potential - that seems about the right price for a 1st round pick in dynasty start up

that owner has zero chances to backfill RB if Barkley gets hurt - he'd have to bleed any WR depth that he has to improve RB, and now has zero picks worth a damn for the next 2 yrs

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vetoes - i make it clear in all of the leagues I run, I will not veto anything, and if I forgot to turn off the waiting period, I'll override that shit and push the trades thru immediately.

That doesn't mean you can't object - but I also make sure that anyone who objects needs to bring fact-based argument, not just a 'that makes his team too strong' bullshit argument

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I just saw this one. Hell I'd have done the first deal, so the one you ended up with is awesome. Like the other guys, I don't see how anybody could possibly live up to what he gave up to get him. I mean at that point Barkley would have to produce 5 straight Ladanian Tomlinson type seasons for him to win this deal.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle
I have Saquon in Shady's league, so if you want him on one of your teams, come a callin'- and he wont cost that much.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gambling on his team doing very well.

If he wins, Pick #16 isn't going to be missed.

I just passed on four picks for the #9 overall. Took my boy Ron Jones.
no the one who asked why harold would accept

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK 5-0 to accept. Someone here must have another view.:nod:

Im surprised im the only one whos gonna say no to it.

It is a fair offer and maybe im being crazy but i just don't want to trade Barkley without getting a stud back. Although Mixon, Guice and picks all could end up great.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I agree with what your saying. I see Mixon as a high RB2 at best on the Bengals, I see Guice as a bust and even that draft pick unless it turns into a top three pick isn’t that valuable.
Course if Barley is just another RB2 I’ll end up regretting not accepting the offer. This has been a tough one for me, appreciate all the input from you all.

If you dont like guice i wouldnt do it. I love guice and im still pretty meh on it. Although i may be lower on mixon.