• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good week all things considered for us

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all we get a Win, we put another 10am start in our rearview.

Dallas, Philly and GB come back to the pack.

Only down side was Zona won........

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only good news if we capitalize, but one silver lining is that we still get two changes to beat Arizona H2H.

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have put themselves in a good spot going in to these home games. They have to get their shit together and quit making stupid mistakes. This team has been it's own worst enemy.

I think the farther they get from the Percy show, the better they will get.

Keep running the damn ball and they will be fine! Turbin looks like he's getting close to the next level. Not quite Beast Mode yet but some of Lynch is starting to rub off on him. Still waiting on Michael??

I will admit that I like to see Richardson getting some time thanks to Percy's trade! Gotta' get him and Norwood(I think he his healthy now) ready. Both should be good WR's soon!

RW is getting killed out there. O-Line needs some serious work. (Oh how I miss Breno right now) lol.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They must win the next two games and it doesn't matter if they win them ugly. Just win. Two teams coming into your house that on paper shouldn't be able to win.

Get to 6-3 getting most of your injured back and build into the last 6 games where they will completely hold their own destiny.

Tall order, but if they don't have any more major problems they are capable.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone please tell the front office to stop chasing wr's in trades! Imagine if all that money and picks was used on offensive and defensive lineman? Draft lineman both sides of the ball and all of a sudden average skill players look great because there is time for throws and holes to run thru and the defensive backfield looks unbeatable.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone please tell the front office to stop chasing wr's in trades! Imagine if all that money and picks was used on offensive and defensive lineman? Draft lineman both sides of the ball and all of a sudden average skill players look great because there is time for throws and holes to run thru and the defensive backfield looks unbeatable.

In the words of Aaron Rodgers, "RELAX". They didn't pick up any receivers yesterday so you are good for the rest of this season. Worry about it during the off season.