• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good News Browns Fans

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve dropped my resume off to Jimmy and will interview for GM position!

Hang in there and I will right this horrible dumpster fire!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right right off the bat Mayfield is our franchise QB moving forward so we need a HC that can tell our young commercial making loud mouth QB to shut up when he screws up, McCarthy is that guy! I believe he can come back with a fresh offense (it went stale last two seasons in Green Bay)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you get the job & hire Hue Jackson I'll be so pissed.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right right off the bat Mayfield is our franchise QB moving forward so we need a HC that can tell our young commercial making loud mouth QB to shut up when he screws up, McCarthy is that guy! I believe he can come back with a fresh offense (it went stale last two seasons in Green Bay)

I’d like to throw my name into the ring for this job. You know I have no problem telling a highly touted young QB just what I think of him and his performance!!

Besides, I think you and I would work great together!! :D

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d like to throw my name into the ring for this job. You know I have no problem telling a highly touted young QB just what I think of him and his performance!!

Besides, I think you and I would work great together!! :D

Dude everybody know Eagle fan and Cowboy fan can't work together

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get the job, I'll trade you Bill O'Brien's chin for a six pack of bottled water.

Yes. Cleveland water.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No McCarthy is my head coach hire!
This team needs discipline and McCarthy can bring that.

I agree about McCarthy. He's the coach I wanted before they hired fat Freddie.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get the job, I'll trade you Bill O'Brien's chin for a six pack of bottled water.

Yes. Cleveland water.

That water better be unfiltered from Lake Erie.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No McCarthy is my head coach hire!
This team needs discipline and McCarthy can bring that.

You serious? He might want to start with himself.

Report: Mike McCarthy routinely skipped team meetings for massages

“About once a week, a meeting would start up and McCarthy was MIA. Players weren’t quite sure where he was while, for example, an assistant coach would run the team’s final prep on the Saturday before a game. Eventually, word leaked that McCarthy, the one calling plays on game day, was up in his office getting a massage during those meetings.”

Dunne reports that McCarthy’s massage therapist told a player that McCarthy would “sneak her up a back stairway” so that no one would realize that, while the team was working, the coach was not.

“If you’re not a part of meetings, and then you’re trying to be pissed about execution, nobody’s going to really respect you,” an unnamed former Packers front-office member told Dunne.

Speaking of not respecting McCarthy.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/12/03/aaron-rodgers-regularly-changed-mike-mccarthy-play-calls-packers

"[Rodgers changes plays] so often that it can be hard for McCarthy to get into a rhythm as the play caller," Kahler wrote. "McCarthy might call the same play three times in a game, without the play actually being run as he called it. And if McCarthy calls a play that Rodgers doesn’t like early in the game, that can sour the mood for the rest of the game."

If he had these problems with the Packers, one can only imagine how bad it could get with the Browns. Be a disaster, but I guess that's the norm in Cleveland, if that's what your aiming for.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the head coach is hired I will have conversations with Mike about our DC, but the priority is to get Myles Garrett back in the building and apologize to him for the franchise and the league for hanging him out to dry after that ugly night. And I would make sure moving forward he felt the franchise has his back!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“About once a week, a meeting would start up and McCarthy was MIA. Players weren’t quite sure where he was while, for example, an assistant coach would run the team’s final prep on the Saturday before a game. Eventually, word leaked that McCarthy, the one calling plays on game day, was up in his office getting a massage during those meetings.”

Dunne reports that McCarthy’s massage therapist told a player that McCarthy would “sneak her up a back stairway” so that no one would realize that, while the team was working, the coach was not.

“If you’re not a part of meetings, and then you’re trying to be pissed about execution, nobody’s going to really respect you,” an unnamed former Packers front-office member told Dunne.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/12/03/aaron-rodgers-regularly-changed-mike-mccarthy-play-calls-packers

"[Rodgers changes plays] so often that it can be hard for McCarthy to get into a rhythm as the play caller," Kahler wrote. "McCarthy might call the same play three times in a game, without the play actually being run as he called it. And if McCarthy calls a play that Rodgers doesn’t like early in the game, that can sour the mood for the rest of the game."

If he had these problems with the Packers, one can only imagine how bad it could get with the Browns. Be a disaster, but I guess that's the norm in Cleveland, if that's what your aiming for.

Yep I'm familiar with his past but I believe he got comfortable in Green Bay, hell who wouldn't when Aaron Rodgers is your starting QB, and I rite @GNR?

End of the day he has a young hot head QB to build up, he ain't going to have time for anything else

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I best you. I'll go after this guy.

Proven winner.

Mike O'Shea (Canadian football) - Wikipedia

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmm...

A3382664-3C2E-41E0-8EFE-B77B0FDF93D0.jpeg

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that last part:

"Mike has a low football IQ, and that bothered Aaron," "He'd say Mike has one of the lowest IQs, if not the lowest IQ, of any coach he's ever had."

Combine that with McCarthy skipping meetings while sneaking off for a massage.

McCarthy will surface somewhere off name recognition and he'll be a disaster. No way would I recommend him.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that last part:

"Mike has a low football IQ, and that bothered Aaron," "He'd say Mike has one of the lowest IQs, if not the lowest IQ, of any coach he's ever had."

Combine that with McCarthy skipping meetings while sneaking off for a massage.

McCarthy will surface somewhere off name recognition and he'll be a disaster. No way would I recommend him.

I love Aarons play on the field, but this guy will throw anyone under the bus just to better his stance , don't believe me, ask his family!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Aarons play on the field, but this guy will throw anyone under the bus just to better his stance , don't believe me, ask his family!

Oh for sure Roger has relationship problems, but doesn't mean his opinion is wrong about McCarthy IQ and McCarthy has shown he doesn't have the right work habits for the NFL. Nothing wrong with getting a massage, but think most would simply wait until after meetings they are in charge of to get one.
Lets face it is just name recognition that has fans calling for him, he's going to bomb the next landing spot he gets.