• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GOOD LUCK BRONCO's....

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram fan here, just wanted to take the time to wish your team the best this week. Seattle is beatable when they are not playing in Seattle. Heck.. my Rams almost(should have) beaten them in week 8, in St Louis, with a back up QB. My money is on Denver all day !! They are talented yes, but they have weaknesses. Anyways lets pluck some feathers and hope Peyton smokes Sherman badly !!:yahoo::nod:

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram fan here, just wanted to take the time to wish your team the best this week. Seattle is beatable when they are not playing in Seattle. Heck.. my Rams almost(should have) beaten them in week 8, in St Louis, with a back up QB. My money is on Denver all day !! They are talented yes, but they have weaknesses. Anyways lets pluck some feathers and hope Peyton smokes Sherman badly !!:yahoo::nod:
Since I am originally from So. Cal my 2nd team has been the Rams so thought I`d thank ya for the good luck wish. I think your right about Hawks not-so-impressive road games but I think this being neutral road gm/SB for both kinda closes the gap a tad. I do hope your right on your predictions and hope I`am totally buzzed and elated when its all over:suds::yahoo:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I am originally from So. Cal my 2nd team has been the Rams so thought I`d thank ya for the good luck wish. I think your right about Hawks not-so-impressive road games but I think this being neutral road gm/SB for both kinda closes the gap a tad. I do hope your right on your predictions and hope I`am totally buzzed and elated when its all over:suds::yahoo:

Right on Bro...........