• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you sound salty....I think you should take whatever you can get at this point. I mean this team has NEVER won a ring.....even with "the best player in the world". SMH

he'll be taking it for a while, alright...

as I've always said, smack talk is a double edged sword...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Best player in the world" is now 2 of 6 in the NBA finals.

Can we end this GOAT bullshit once and for all now?

Fat chance he'll catch Kobe let alone Jordan, maybe he can catch D Wade? ha

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
="OutlawImmortal, post: 6776571, member: 4211"]Fat chance he'll catch Kobe let alone Jordan, maybe he can catch D Wade? ha[/QUOTE]
Pahahahahahaha even Kobe got a better record in the Finals

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a down and out Alabama fan, as I sit in our suffocating pit of despair at the bottom of the sports world, I feel bad for Cleveland still. :thumb:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat are undefeated....just saying.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a down and out Alabama fan, as I sit in our suffocating pit of despair at the bottom of the sports world, I feel bad for Cleveland still. :thumb:

i'll say it again. I TRULY hope Cleveland gets a title in the near future...

AFTER LeClown hangs 'em up...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause Cav fans are sitting right next to you????

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you sound salty....I think you should take whatever you can get at this point. I mean this team has NEVER won a ring.....even with "the best player in the world". SMH
Congrats on the win, you were classy. Well see ya next year hopefully!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph Curry did not receive a single vote for MVP. Iggy got 7 and Lebron got 4 votes

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win, you were classy. Well see ya next year hopefully!
I hope both teams are healthy and we can see a rematch. It would be an awesome series.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldve loved to have seen this series with both teams near 100%. It entertained me.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph Curry did not receive a single vote for MVP. Iggy got 7 and Lebron got 4 votes
Coming from a team that plays together it doesn't matter. They WON and have an even BIGGER/BETTER prize. I'm sure Curry doesh't mind.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Golden State Warriors are definitely better than a Cleveland Cavaliers team without Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love.

Hats off to them. Like I said in my previous posts (that apparently some did not see) - Golden State deserved it- they played great ball all freaking year. They only lost 4 home games including regular season and playoffs if i am correct- that is totally insane. They had an extremely deep and versatile roster and Steve Kerr did a masterful job of adjusting- in my opinion- he BLEW AWAY the job Thibs and Budenholzer did in how he changed starting lineups, dusted off vets like Lee, managed his bench overall etc- Curry is just amazing while I think he needed the first couple games to adjust to the Finals he did so in stride and played awesome while dictating to the Cavs in the last three games.

It was just Golden States year. Great talent, coaching, depth, camaraderie, and a little luck to dodge the injury bug ends with a well deserved title. I have to say- if it was not the Cavs in the Finals I cant say I would have wanted any other team to win. Kerr is a class act. Curry is a great kid. Iggy is a vet that endured a lot of losing in Philly and even though right now I hate him I respect his effort in a huge way. Draymond Green is hte only guy that I wouldnt piss on if he was burning alive.

In this series- Cleveland had the best player talent wise (i dont think anyone would question that)- but Golden State probably had I would say 6 out of the next 8 most talented players and even had very good depth at the end of the bench with Speights, Barbosa, Livingston giving meaningful contributions.

The Cavs put up an effort to be proud of after being huge underdogs- and then practically buried after the Game 1 loss and Kyrie injury.

ohhhh ggeeezz...I literally will not be able to watch sports or listen to sports radio talk or anything for the next 2 weeks except maybe catch some Indians. I just feel ill and dissapointed and bitter- but hopefully with a little time and perspective I will be able to appreciate the great run that this was.

Congrats to Golden State!