• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No denying it, LAD.

The dubs were the better team, and the last 3 games showed it. Their depth was unreal and they have a team to be reckoned with for years.

Can't wait to see you guys a year from now.

:suds:
Hopefully both teams are healthy next year

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is thinking...."but they didn't even buy a big name free agent!!"

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, all of us Cavs fans are giving props where they're due. You get to take pleasure in seeing the reason for 2/3 titles your team has losing just because he left you. Not sure what your point is, but good luck in your real life. Seems like you really need something good to happen outside of sports.

now you're going to judge my life? I'm doing ok, but thanks for asking.

And I was glad he left, documented, so pkease STFU, or as Trojan said, show me any post where I said anything but that.

Maybe you just got yourself banned?

Quit making shit up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unforunately in this series- Delly played great for 2-3 games but he came back to earth- which was ot be expected- he is a decent-to-solid backup point guard- not an ace perimeter defender that he looked like for a game or two . Like i said- starting in game 5 the clock struck midnight and he turned back into a pumpkin

James Jones came here to be a mentor, and play garbage time minutes- he hadnt played even limited minutes in years. It was too much for him to play over 25 minutes in the Finals. He earned his paycheck alone in that first Chicago win and I cant say anything bad about him becuase he was a great pro, mentor and played with toughness and effort.

Shumpert and Smith are the huge dissapointments. Each played great in the Chicago series, and Smith had that record-setting game against the Hawks----- but in the Finals- we saw the guys who were traded from the Knicks.

I am so disspaointed in those two guys. LeBron gave them a chance and rescued them from the Knicks and delivered them to the Finals- and when LeBron needed those 2- those two were no where to be found. Smith looked checked out in that halftime shot in the locker room- I thought when Klay got in foul trouble Smith would be able to take advantage since Klay had done a great job on him- but No- total horseshit effort.

Shumpert was the most dissapointing to me though- he was playing hot potato with the ball. He made dumb pass after dumb pass, was completely ignorant of the shot clock on at least 2 occasions, and missed a couple wide open threes at huge points in the game. This game should and will haunt him going forward- I hope so at least. He cost himself millions in this series and I dont see how he could not have lost the trust of his teammates going forward.

Mozgov really proved that he was fully worth the picks the Cavs moved to get him. He is a great rebounder, finishes well, runs the court well, has a solid baskebtall IQ, shoots free throws well,--- but most of all- he proved he is a very tough player and he proved that when hte lights are the brightest he can go out there and play good ball. I am happy he is back next year at 5 million. Its a big time advantage to have a true seven footer that can hit his free throws while making some good post moves

Tristan just blew the top off of the perceived ceiling of his talent. While he had almost averaged a double double last year while playing starters minutes- he was not very efficient, often made bad deciisons, and was a very poor free throw shooter. My my, what a difference adding LeBron to the team and a crucial yyaer of development in his 4th NBA season.

Tristan Thompson is everything that is right with the NBA. He is a great teammate who is universally respected- and is a leader despite his age (he is also the captain of Team Canada for his leadership skills)- From what I have seen- he is the hardest worker out there besides LeBron- he NEVER misses games (2nd longest streak in the NBA), his shooting is getting better from the line. But where this kid is absolutely special is on the boards. He is easily one of the top 5 offensive reobunders in the league, and one of the best defensive rebounders as well. There are not many guys out there in the entire league I would rather have under the rim wating for a rebounder than Tristan Thompson (unfortunately for the Cavs- one of those guys is Love! --ohh gosh, id laugh if i wasnt crying).

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now you're going to judge my life? I'm doing ok, but thanks for asking.

And I was glad he left, documented, so pkease STFU, or as Trojan said, show me any post where I said anything but that.

Maybe you just got yourself banned?

Quit making shit up.
You got it, bud :thumb:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat vs. Cavs

Right Here

Right Now