• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
missed the majority of the game because I was on a flight. any general takes on the game for me?

I really thought the Cavs needed that one... but knew beating the Dubs 3 times in a row was going to be a tough task.

So is beating them twice at home but it needs to be done!

ok, one general take. the Cavs stamina is almost completely gone. they got too tired to compete as the game went on...

GSW small line-up did the trick...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big lineup change for GS. Gave them a lot of open shots and forced lebron to give up the ball many more times than they did before. Iggy on lebron from the start. Warriors were the better team all game which I was expecting.

in all honesty that was the result i expected earlier. but it is what it is...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Kobe did it his help was Smush Parker and Kwame Brown. How is that different than what LbJ is working with?

First off, it's not comparable they lost in the 1st round lol. And Kobe averaged about 4 assists. He didnt trust his teammates at all except Odom. He then dogged them out years later, classy guy

Lebron has always been a team player first, Kobe hasnt

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, it's not comparable they lost in the 1st round lol. And Kobe averaged about 4 assists. He didnt trust his teammates at all except Odom. He then dogged them out years later, classy guy

Translation: "his teammates were garbage too, but it's the only excuse i got..."

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...again how is that situation different than here? They both are/were trying to win, yes? I don't understand how the round of the playoffs makes a difference. Also, you really think LBJ shooting 30 times a game shows he trusts his teammates?? Especially after we just watched him share the ball and they lost by TWENTY ONE points. Stop it, you can't possibly be that clueless. Just admit that was a stupid statement, period.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. must be nice to have your whole team be available. They're tired, and bron is tired of carrying the team.

They play too many games a year, just like MLB. Its no wonder a team can't stay healthy, if you are, you're lucky.

So anyway, congrats GSW for playing a depleted team with 3 of its starters out for the year. What an accomplishment. :thumb::clap: start clearing a spot for the trophy.

Warriors look VERY healthy.
James can't keep it up forever and he handpicked 2 guys who've shown they don't stay healthy (plus Andy).
Those 2 main guys had never even attempted to play an extended season before. You think it's gonna get better as the years go by?

Any championship is a great accomplishment. Prob one Cavs fans won't experienced though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn we really needed to take that 2nd game at home. It's been SO HARD to win at GS this year. This two day rest till Sunday favors the Cavs more though, hopefully they can take advantage of it.

Rest up the boys and someone smack JR hard so he wakes-the-fuck-up

I'll admit I didn't watch much of the game because I was so frustrated and it helped to just get away from it

Not even mad this morning, still stunned we won 2 games in this series. Very good possibility of this going to 7 if GS wins on their home court and we come back and win at the Q.

True fans can watch ass kickings.
Bandwagons fans seem to just be around when the going is good.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...again how is that situation different than here? They both are/were trying to win, yes? I don't understand how the round of the playoffs makes a difference. Also, you really think LBJ shooting 30 times a game shows he trusts his teammates?? Especially after we just watched him share the ball and they lost by TWENTY ONE points. Stop it, you can't possibly be that clueless. Just admit that was a stupid statement, period.

No, actually bc Kobe has ALWAYS been a volume shooter and especially since he hasnt been with Shaq. Lebron has ALWAYS been a team player. Is it that hard to grasp? That is why Kobe is labeled as a guy as a ball chucker.

He averages 8 assists with less-talented teammates...yah

tbh...who gives a shit about Kobe. Of course Laker fans bring up Kobe :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes you did. can't say they were good reasons, though...

so you saying that Kobe's teammates at the time WEREN'T garbage...?

i know you know THAT much about basketball...

Everything is about Kobe. EVERYTHING :L

Kobe has always been labeled as a ball chucker, Lebron hasnt, everyone know this. That's the difference CL. Use that brain guy lol

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, actually bc Kobe has ALWAYS been a volume shooter and especially since he hasnt been with Shaq. Lebron has ALWAYS been a team player. Is it that hard to grasp? That is why Kobe is labeled as a guy as a ball chucker.

i didn't bring him up. nice try, though...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes you did. can't say they were good reasons, though...

so you saying that Kobe's teammates at the time WEREN'T garbage...?

i know you know THAT much about basketball...

You sure?:noidea:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but NOTHING'S about the king, right...?:L

:lol:DO quit while you're behind...

Speaking of...did anyone else here that he has his "private photographer" follow him around?
WTF is that about??

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So now you want to encompass his entire career because you think that will HELP your argument? It figures you would want to increase the sample size to try and change the view.

The fact that LBJ is normally a team player just proves our point...that he doesn't TRUST his guys in this series. Thank you for pointing that out....AGAIN. However, it still doesn't explain why LBJ is considered a HERO when he does it but others are not.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True fans can watch ass kickings.
Bandwagons fans seem to just be around when the going is good.
Besides I didn't watch anything after our 7-0 run IN THE FIRST

I didn't stop watching becuase we got our ass kicked

But suprise, suprise. Turnuptheheat is ready to pounce on any opportunity he get's to rip Cleveland/Lebron. You're the reason this thread is unbearable at times. Just fucking let it go already. You hate Lebron, we get it. Now shut up please