• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made that point to Mike. When Kobe did it he was all sorts of selfish but when LBJ does it he's a hero. Go figure.

A question about LeBron's high shot attempts...

do you think that has anything to do w/ the fact that Irving & Love are injured? It's very doubtful that LeBron chucks up that many shots in any game if 1 or both are healthy.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A question about LeBron's high shot attempts...

do you think that has anything to do w/ the fact that Irving & Love are injured? It's very doubtful that LeBron chucks up that many shots in any game if 1 or both are healthy.
Of course it does, because he doesn't have adequate scoring help. Which is what we're saying about Kobe when he shot a ridiculous amount of times in the playoffs the seasons when Smush Parker & Kwame Brown were his 'help'.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,802.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're judging bogut by those kind I numbers you're using the wrong ones. He defended Gasol really well in that series
Really? Gasol averaged more ppg in that series than he did in the regular season.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?
He was a FA.
He can go where ever he wants.
Did you guys own him?

People here said fuck him, and went to the beach.

WTH dude........ why what? are you making up an argument to argue with yourself?

I said I was laughing at the dumbasses who were burning his jersey. I thought it was stupid. Mainly because I knew there would be a good chance he'd be back.

You just made up about 3-4 different things you think I said........... good job......

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,802.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it does, because he doesn't have adequate scoring help. Which is what we're saying about Kobe when he shot a ridiculous amount of times in the playoffs the seasons when Smush Parker & Kwame Brown were his 'help'.
This X100.
Or even the last few seasons when the talent on the Lakers has been lacking.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Gasol averaged more ppg in that series than he did in the regular season.

If we are judging everything off PPG then Jamal Crawford must be one of the best players in the nba

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than that one game in game 2 where he missed 9 wide open shots. He has shot almost 50% while scoring 25 a game. Hardly even a shutdown IMO
But according to some Cavs fans Curry didn't miss any 'open' shots in that game. All those shots he missed were only because of the Cavs' defense.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH dude........ why what? are you making up an argument to argue with yourself?

I said I was laughing at the dumbasses who were burning his jersey. I thought it was stupid. Mainly because I knew there would be a good chance he'd be back.

You just made up about 3-4 different things you think I said........... good job......

Sorry part II.
I misread your original.

Guess I shouldn't be mixing work and play right now.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,802.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than that one game in game 2 where he missed 9 wide open shots. He has shot almost 50% while scoring 25 a game. Hardly even a shutdown IMO
This. Delly has done a decent job on him but he's hardly shutting him down. Everybody is believing the hype the announcers & ESPN are selling imo.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Delly has done a decent job on him but he's hardly shutting him down. Everybody is believing the hype the announcers & ESPN are selling imo.
I'll tell you what was funny though, was watching Delly trying to score with Levingston on him last night. He just punked him and took the ball from him on one play.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delly took me out.

Anyway, I vowed to be less combative here and slipped for a minute.
I've had some humdingers....right CL?
Much better this way.

Just to double check you really didn't care that LeBron left the Heat & you'd rather have Beasley anyway, correct?:D

:bolt:

:peep:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, did you see that at one point during the game when a time out was called Delly said something to Curry and Green I think and there was an exchange of words? Curry looked so irritated. I would imagine they're laughing at how much Delly has been feeling himself because of a good game or two.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I hope he doesnt get shutdown, he is the MVP and all. Game 2 was a shutdown in my book.

The two stats that have been impressive has been his +/-, which was -6 before last game where he had +18. Damn. And his 3 pt % is at 36%, but getting better. He has started heating up the last 2, but they have defended the perimeter well and off of screens. Lets see if it continues.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yea, one other thing. I watched the replay when LBJ went out of bounds and got hurt........ I agree with others.......... sure looked like he kind of jumped/dove that direction on his on doing............. :sadbron: