• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been a bum throughout the playoffs for the most part. Especially, in this series: 2.5ppg, 6rpg, and 1.3bpg.
I thought he had a good series against Memphis. Maybe I am wrong.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Lebron hit his head on the camera I thought it kind of strange when security around him made an attempt to prevent the media from filming his injuries. My conclusion is that there must have been a prior decision made to hide any head injuries to Lebron if possible, so that he would not be taken out of the game for the concussion test. I guess the game is more important than anything else. I could be wrong but I never witnessed anything like that before.

Impression I got was, they dont want to show any blood.

Head wounds, even minor ones, bleed a lot. I dont see how that could have caused a concussion. Too much mass, hitting a camera that's being held by a person falling backwards- not going to stop the brain suddenly, like hitting a tree, the ground or another helmet in football.

If in today's crazy, pc, concussion to athletes/scare world, if they think that's going to cause a concussion, I just dont know what to say.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Order restored last night.
Warriors -8.5 game 5
Warriors -420 series.
I predicted 7, but I think it ends in 6.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,352.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes in Game 4 he was trying to get others involved (mainly bc of double team), if the Cavs want to win the series he needs basically 35 attempts a game. Like he did the first 3.

He only had 22 in Game 4, he missed a lot of easy shots but he needs 30-35 attempts.

He needs 30-35 attempts but haven't you called Kobe a ballhog when he shoots that much?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4.7ppg, 7.8rpg, and 2bpg.

Gasol averaged 19.2ppg, 11.2rpg, and 1.2bpg. Gasol owned him.

If you're judging bogut by those kind I numbers you're using the wrong ones. He defended Gasol really well in that series

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs 30-35 attempts but haven't you called Kobe a ballhog when he shoots that much?

This is a different situation, this team has no depth, he is trying to get others involved and is, hence the 8 assists per game. But they have 2 or 3 games left he needs to be a volume shooter.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it matters....even if you want to bury it under a rug somewhere. I see you're not the type who is able to eat crow. The fact is, your team hasn't been able to dominate late in games and win with authority. GS did just that without their best player having a great game.

Eat crow...it's 2-2. Advantage GS lol. The fact is Curry couldnt get his shot bc of Dellys defense, Iggy and some other guys stepped up and saved his back. That's why their depth has been so good all year. It's game to game, that is how the whole series has been. Time for the Cavs to make adjustments, we will see if Blatt is up to it.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn we really needed to take that 2nd game at home. It's been SO HARD to win at GS this year. This two day rest till Sunday favors the Cavs more though, hopefully they can take advantage of it.

Rest up the boys and someone smack JR hard so he wakes-the-fuck-up

I'll admit I didn't watch much of the game because I was so frustrated and it helped to just get away from it

Not even mad this morning, still stunned we won 2 games in this series. Very good possibility of this going to 7 if GS wins on their home court and we come back and win at the Q.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs only scored 18 in the 2nd and 12 in the 4th. Its a tired team. You'd like to give credit to Kerr for the small lineup but Mozgov was definitely working on the other end and the game was up for grabs until the 4th. The Cavs just dont have the depth for this. Same issue the Clippers ran into.

Sumpert 1-5 from 3
JR Smith 0-8 from 3
Delledova 2-8 from 3

They are making the Grizzlies look like sharpshooters

yep. must be nice to have your whole team be available. They're tired, and bron is tired of carrying the team.

They play too many games a year, just like MLB. Its no wonder a team can't stay healthy, if you are, you're lucky.

So anyway, congrats GSW for playing a depleted team with 3 of its starters out for the year. What an accomplishment. :thumb::clap: start clearing a spot for the trophy.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat crow...it's 2-2. Advantage GS lol. The fact is Curry couldnt get his shot bc of Dellys defense, Iggy and some other guys stepped up and saved his back. That's why their depth has been so good all year. It's game to game, that is how the whole series has been. Time for the Cavs to make adjustments, we will see if Blatt is up to it.

You mean cavs team defense not dellys defense

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesnt matter, it was wasted bc they lost lol. The Cavs WERE only down by 3, it goes both ways.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but they have 3 days a rest. That extra day is actually HUGE. The score of the game doesnt mean anything lol. You keep focusing on that score, for 3 and 1/2 games these team have been neck and neck. Not reason to focus on 1 quarter, but I give it to them they took advantage of the tiring, depleted Cavs roster.

you think they shouldn't have...?:lol:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made that point to Mike. When Kobe did it he was all sorts of selfish but when LBJ does it he's a hero. Go figure.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
missed the majority of the game because I was on a flight. any general takes on the game for me?

I really thought the Cavs needed that one... but knew beating the Dubs 3 times in a row was going to be a tough task.

So is beating them twice at home but it needs to be done!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a different situation, this team has no depth, he is trying to get others involved and is, hence the 8 assists per game. But they have 2 or 3 games left he needs to be a volume shooter.
When Kobe did it his help was Smush Parker and Kwame Brown. How is that different than what LbJ is working with?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
missed the majority of the game because I was on a flight. any general takes on the game for me?

I really thought the Cavs needed that one... but knew beating the Dubs 3 times in a row was going to be a tough task.

So is beating them twice at home but it needs to be done!

Big lineup change for GS. Gave them a lot of open shots and forced lebron to give up the ball many more times than they did before. Iggy on lebron from the start. Warriors were the better team all game which I was expecting.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. must be nice to have your whole team be available. They're tired, and bron is tired of carrying the team.

They play too many games a year, just like MLB. Its no wonder a team can't stay healthy, if you are, you're lucky.

So anyway, congrats GSW for playing a depleted team with 3 of its starters out for the year. What an accomplishment. :thumb::clap: start clearing a spot for the trophy.

Oh don't be sour grapes now. LOL