• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only had 20 points in game 4....0 in the 4th quarter.

Nope, he had 22 attempts. Like I said, the Cavs were done using energy, once it got to double digits they were walking up the court.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not crazy. Considering the Cavs played awful they were down 3 until Curry hit a 3 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Yeah, that's crazy. The Cavs once it got back to double digits knew they were out of gas and gave up. So considering the Cavs played awful, it was close most of the game. I wouldnt get too cocky, after one good game by GS :laugh3: Remember the Cavs were blowing out GS by 20+ in Game 3.

Cavs running out of gas of every 4th quarter this series. Every game not just this game lol

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Lebron hit his head on the camera I thought it kind of strange when security around him made an attempt to prevent the media from filming his injuries. My conclusion is that there must have been a prior decision made to hide any head injuries to Lebron if possible, so that he would not be taken out of the game for the concussion test. I guess the game is more important than anything else. I could be wrong but I never witnessed anything like that before.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, bc he had 1 breakout game of 20 points. Cmon now and Jones doesnt play many minutes but has been good when he has been in.
I get it, you have no choice but to hand your hat on Delly having "breakout" games. LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key word is they WERE until GS rallied back and made it competitive. Your team gave up instead of making it close. Take one guess why. Here I'll help you out, they're TIRED. Physically tired my friend. And of course the Cavs played awful because LbJ decided to make his help actually help. But, when GS played awful they didn't lose by double digits either. So, having said that I'm not too cocky I just understand what this team can do & you should too.

It doesnt matter, it was wasted bc they lost lol. The Cavs WERE only down by 3, it goes both ways.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but they have 3 days a rest. That extra day is actually HUGE. The score of the game doesnt mean anything lol. You keep focusing on that score, for 3 and 1/2 games these team have been neck and neck. Not reason to focus on 1 quarter, but I give it to them they took advantage of the tiring, depleted Cavs roster.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said the whole series if there was one move they should make is to start iggy on lebron not Barnes
Yep...clearly you could tell the difference it made early on. LBJ never really established a rhythm. When Barnes was guarding him LBJ was able to get whatever he wanted. I'm gonna take a guess Iggy will be starting the rest of the way. LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, you have no choice but to hand your hat on Delly having "breakout" games. LOL

Actually no, he needs good to play defense. JR needs ONE game to play good, the post players are getting better. So we really need a couple guys to have decent games, just decent. The role players have been shooting awful. Again, surprised it is 2-2, only bc of Lebron the first 3

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesnt matter, it was wasted bc they lost lol. The Cavs WERE only down by 3, it goes both ways.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but they have 3 days a rest. That extra day is actually HUGE. The score of the game doesnt mean anything lol. You keep focusing on that score, for 3 and 1/2 games these team have been neck and neck. Not reason to focus on 1 quarter, but I give it to them they took advantage of the tiring, depleted Cavs roster.
Oh it matters....even if you want to bury it under a rug somewhere. I see you're not the type who is able to eat crow. The fact is, your team hasn't been able to dominate late in games and win with authority. GS did just that without their best player having a great game.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...clearly you could tell the difference it made early on. LBJ never really established a rhythm. When Barnes was guarding him LBJ was able to get whatever he wanted. I'm gonna take a guess Iggy will be starting the rest of the way. LOL

I thought Kerr would make a move in the lineup but 3/5 of the starting lineup was twisted lol I like it

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Kerr would make a move in the lineup but 3/5 of the starting lineup was twisted lol I like it
I loved it. I was glad to see Iggy start and Lee came in early too. That is what they needed. Lee and Curry on the PNR is great because now the defense has to guard BOTH of them rather than just one when the PNR is with Bogut and Curry. I had no doubt Kerr would figure something out.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Lebron hit his head on the camera I thought it kind of strange when security around him made an attempt to prevent the media from filming his injuries. My conclusion is that there must have been a prior decision made to hide any head injuries to Lebron if possible, so that he would not be taken out of the game for the concussion test. I guess the game is more important than anything else. I could be wrong but I never witnessed anything like that before.

Yea I thought that was weird too.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This series is quite interesting. As Hambombs mentioned earlier, the Cavs have been gassed in every 4th quarter this series. It's not an excuse, it's a fact. They simply don't have the depth as the Dubs do. Golden St.'s objective should be to keep the game close by the end of the 3rd to where they can start pulling away from the Cavs. Being up the whole time forced the Cavs to play catch up and play the Warriors game instead of their own.

The 2 days rest is going to help the Cavs a lot, particularly Lebron. For a Warriors fan it has to be nice to see Green and Barnes finally contribute in this series. Also, we have yet to see Curry go off in typical fashion, yet the same could be said about Lebron (as far as shooting percentage goes). Wouldn't be surprised if this goes 7.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,352.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it me, or did it seem like maybe Dellavadova let his reputation run away with him last night? I admittedly don't know shit about basketball, but it looked like he was playing as if he thought he was a superstar.

He was exhausted imo.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved it. I was glad to see Iggy start and Lee came in early too. That is what they needed. Lee and Curry on the PNR is great because now the defense has to guard BOTH of them rather than just one when the PNR is with Bogut and Curry. I had no doubt Kerr would figure something out.

I liked the lineup because you have spacing, shooters and ball movement

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was exhausted imo.
Maybe because he wasn't able to drink his black coffee that normally would've had him moving like the energizer bunny out there.