• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller cant defend, but you think they would give guys rest at least. What is up with Marion, I dont get that. Perk is a bad matchup, unless he played Bogut, who wont be on the court much anymore.

Miller can't defend, but he can shoot. He's a guy that the Warriors would have to pay attention to if he's hitting his shot. Put him in for a couple of minutes. If he's on, leave him in a little longer. If he's not, at least someone gets a couple of minutes rest. Marion has experience and can give a few quality minutes and Perk can clobber a couple of guys.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it me, or did it seem like maybe Dellavadova let his reputation run away with him last night? I admittedly don't know shit about basketball, but it looked like he was playing as if he thought he was a superstar.

I think he was doing what he's done all series, it just wasn't working last night.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs only scored 18 in the 2nd and 12 in the 4th. Its a tired team. You'd like to give credit to Kerr for the small lineup but Mozgov was definitely working on the other end and the game was up for grabs until the 4th. The Cavs just dont have the depth for this. Same issue the Clippers ran into.

Sumpert 1-5 from 3
JR Smith 0-8 from 3
Delledova 2-8 from 3

They are making the Grizzlies look like sharpshooters

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always always vocal win or lose. A basketball game isn't going to change how vocal I am

I meant one inparticular, I know you are. It's gonna be tough to win at least one in GS now. Shit!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course not...but I had an uneasy feeling when Cleveland cut that GS lead down to about 4 in the second half.

I could tell even when they cut the lead something wasnt right. Didnt feel that sense of urgency, I was impressed they came back especially since they were shooting like absolute shit. It's ok, it's one game, it happens. They just cant let it happen again.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could tell even when they cut the lead something wasnt right. Didnt feel that sense of urgency, I was impressed they came back especially since they were shooting like absolute shit. It's ok, it's one game, it happens. They just cant let it happen again.
the only thing is if they are running on fumes. do they have enough energy in the tank to have that urgency?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing is if they are running on fumes. do they have enough energy in the tank to have that urgency?

Well they get basically 3 full days of rest. I think they will be ready. Plus most of them sat out half the 4th, so that's a plus.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the league make Lebron go through concussion tests? if that was anyother player that hit their head like that and came up bleeding and said they had a headache. They would have been held out of the game and been tested.
Only if they listen to morons.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs only scored 18 in the 2nd and 12 in the 4th. Its a tired team. You'd like to give credit to Kerr for the small lineup but Mozgov was definitely working on the other end and the game was up for grabs until the 4th. The Cavs just dont have the depth for this. Same issue the Clippers ran into.

Sumpert 1-5 from 3
JR Smith 0-8 from 3
Delledova 2-8 from 3

They are making the Grizzlies look like sharpshooters

This was not good for CLE...clearly the role players for GS stepped up with more OFC help...and aside from Musgov...Cavs didn't get near enough to complete the comeback.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected to see the Cavs losing the game because of fatigue and that exactly what happened. In game 3, Lebron was dealing with cramps in the fourth quarter, Delly was completely exhausted and dehydrated. Resting for less than 48 hours was not sufficient to overcome all these issues that became more complicated with James getting hurt in the head in the first half of game 4.

The warriors won because of a team effort even though Iguodala was the one who galvanized the troop. One thing that intrigues my mind is the fact that the warriors give up on the offensive rebounds deliberately while on the Cavs side Thompson and Mosgov are always a threat in that category of the game. Maybe they fear Cavs' fastbreak.

Game 5 will be very crucial because it will certainly decides which team will be closer to win the title. Advantage GS Warriors!

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, human for one game. He has to save energy for the rest of the series lol
What energy?? He used it all lastnight since his supporting cast, also known as the next best thing to sliced bread by you cavs fans, failed to show up. SMH

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shooting ENOUGH? He's had several games where he's had 30 FGA's in this series.
Yea man this guy says some off the wall crap. LBJ's averaging more shots a game than the #2 scorer on his team does points. :doh:

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron and the rest of the Cavs have looked exhausted in the 4th quarter of every game so far. It cost them Game 1, and could've cost them Game 2. Game 3 the Warriors just dug themselves too deep a hole to come all the way back. And last night was the most telling example left. The Cavs were only down 3 with a minute to go in the 3rd, and ended up losing by 21. They just plain wore out. A lot of the credit for that has to go to Golden State though, they played GREAT defense last night.