• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
That's really cool. I'll probably never meet any of you guys as I don't expect to be back anytime soon, but who knows? Naturally, I don't recall playing Elk River, but I know the town pretty well, I can see the downtown area in my mind and the river winding behind it as we speak. That's real nice around there.

Downtown ER got a facelift a few years ago, but the river is still there behind it. I'm just the next town west of there, and we're getting a facelift this year.. lol
WTF is with the Twins, down 3-0 to the Dodgers??

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
JR - That's pretty good humor..."the river's still there behind it." I'm still chucklin' about that. So you're west of Elk River...you must be the guy from Fargo?? You guys have quite a good hockey team up there.

Downtown ER got a facelift a few years ago, but the river is still there behind it. I'm just the next town west of there, and we're getting a facelift this year.. lol
WTF is with the Twins, down 3-0 to the Dodgers??

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey guys
I had softball games to coach so I missed out on the board tonight. But anyways here is my rebutals to smoe of the things that were posted.

PC Royal rumble: Royal Rumble is still on for Sat. but I can't be there for it so it is up to you! If you are looking for FC, you can find him with the Pohlads, he will be the one drinking their beer and yucking it up with them. When the game is over he will be the guy on the field patting Gardy on the back telling him what a great manager he is. Take it to him! Enjoy the game and TF, I hope they win for ya.

Buck: did you just make a comparison with your wife to a dog on a leash? Wow, thats ballsy! I hope for your sake she doesn't read the SportsHoopla. I hope you can out run her now that she has a bum knee. LOL.

Mauer grounders at first: thats a good sign, I like watching him catch and as hard as it is to say this it looks like now is the time to start thinking about moving him. First base looks like the only real choice given his size. Give him some starts there as this season winds down to get accustomed to the change, then make it permanant next year.

Morneau: I don't think we have many options with him unless we simply give him away for not much, because no one will offer much for him right now, all this talk we are hearing on other sites of trading him for multiple players or a good pitcher is from dilusional fans. My take take what we can get, but I really don't expect much. I say this so that I am not disappointed once again when he returns.

Buck, you make a very valid point in your Kerry Wooods referance, that was bad enough for the Cubs in a larger market than the Twins have, but it could get ugly in a smaller market with two of those type of contracts.

That was one ugly loss for the Twins I hope they got it all out of their system before tomorrow. Sorry to be so long winded there, you guys just left me a lot to catch up on.

Go Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that it was kind of exciting to see Mauer getting some work in at first. Maybe a move to first could come sooner that I thought. It seems to be the topic on everyones tounges and I think the fans would love to see it. Bottom line is we need him in the lineup and this should greatly add to that.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jrs. - Not to worry about my beautiful bride, Lena, being offended by the dog on a leash reference...she can't read. I chose her because she's got big tits.

Hey guys
I had softball games to coach so I missed out on the board tonight. But anyways here is my rebutals to smoe of the things that were posted.

PC Royal rumble: Royal Rumble is still on for Sat. but I can't be there for it so it is up to you! If you are looking for FC, you can find him with the Pohlads, he will be the one drinking their beer and yucking it up with them. When the game is over he will be the guy on the field patting Gardy on the back telling him what a great manager he is. Take it to him! Enjoy the game and TF, I hope they win for ya.

Buck: did you just make a comparison with your wife to a dog on a leash? Wow, thats ballsy! I hope for your sake she doesn't read the SportsHoopla. I hope you can out run her now that she has a bum knee. LOL.

Mauer grounders at first: thats a good sign, I like watching him catch and as hard as it is to say this it looks like now is the time to start thinking about moving him. First base looks like the only real choice given his size. Give him some starts there as this season winds down to get accustomed to the change, then make it permanant next year.

Morneau: I don't think we have many options with him unless we simply give him away for not much, because no one will offer much for him right now, all this talk we are hearing on other sites of trading him for multiple players or a good pitcher is from dilusional fans. My take take what we can get, but I really don't expect much. I say this so that I am not disappointed once again when he returns.

Buck, you make a very valid point in your Kerry Wooods referance, that was bad enough for the Cubs in a larger market than the Twins have, but it could get ugly in a smaller market with two of those type of contracts.

That was one ugly loss for the Twins I hope they got it all out of their system before tomorrow. Sorry to be so long winded there, you guys just left me a lot to catch up on.

Go Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey PC
I've been pretty busy the last week or so, so I haven't been checking in on the other site for a while. I caught up on my reading today, and I gots to tell ya, very nice.
I like the quote from TyisnowPC'sbeotch "FC I do love you" Too funny man keep it up! That guy is getting out of control over there it is definitly time to take him down a notch or two! Maybe one day he will remove FC's balls, or should I say ball, from his mouth so he can get some oxygen to his brain.
PC yeer such a jerk! Your not a Twins fan! Unbelievable how sad your life must be!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jrs & PC - Even I have read a few posts from that site lately and I cannot fathom the mentality of those guys over there. FC & Hauv are "who we thought they were" but what's with this "ty" guy, jd, and some of the other "Twins-Haters?" All they do is spew the same crap as FC and Hauv. Do any of these guys have wives & families, or do they exist just to be a "troll" in front of a computer? Talk about losers!

Hey PC
I've been pretty busy the last week or so, so I haven't been checking in on the other site for a while. I caught up on my reading today, and I gots to tell ya, very nice.
I like the quote from TyisnowPC'sbeotch "FC I do love you" Too funny man keep it up! That guy is getting out of control over there it is definitly time to take him down a notch or two! Maybe one day he will remove FC's balls, or should I say ball, from his mouth so he can get some oxygen to his brain.
PC yeer such a jerk! Your not a Twins fan! Unbelievable how sad your life must be!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jrs & PC - Even I have read a few posts from that site lately and I cannot fathom the mentality of those guys over there. FC & Hauv are "who we thought they were" but what's with this "ty" guy, jd, and some of the other "Twins-Haters?" All they do is spew the same crap as FC and Hauv. Do any of these guys have wives & families, or do they exist just to be a "troll" in front of a computer? Talk about losers!

The tyisyellow guy used to come on as philpainter but then he got booted for saying dickless on Fox.. lol I think he might have had another name too before tyis but then he switched because I was on to him. Pretty easy to spot though. He talks about living in FL I believe, working long hours outside and tries to catch the Twins games on XM radio. It's funny how he talks about certian things sometimes with the Twins, but since he never watches any of the Twins games it is easy to call him out and tell him he has no idea what he is talking about. Trust me when I say he responds quite kindly to that.. lol Eff em all anyway!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice win for the Twins tonight.
This team is sure Jekyll and Hyde lately.
Hopefully we can get on a roll again.