• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, you guys! Just came in from cutting one of my properties and gettin' ready to cut another before the afternoon showers get here. Saw your messages to me about Revere and Nathan. I appreciate that because I didn't renew my MLB package this year.

I know you're thinkin' I'm too cheap, or sumthin'! I admit I am a Norwegian, but that just makes me "careful" with my money. (It's them damned Swedes that are the cheap ones!) I didn't renew because too many games come on too late to watch the whole thing. I get up at 5 am, so I'm boots-up at 10 or 11 pm most nites. That's the being "careful" with my money part I was talkin' about. Anyways, I appreciate the info.!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup he did. 9 K's over 7.1 is pretty sweet. Glad to see him doing so well. Now if he can just keep it up. That seems to be the problem with the Twins starters. Too many fast fading flashes of greatness.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow! I just got in from my chores and read everyone's game reports. Sounds like PC is seeing a great game!

Hey, Misk - Thanks for the tip on on-line broadcasts. I'll check into that asap!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's really a nice win! Hope you had a really good time, PC!

Say Hi, to FC for me if you see him. LOL

It was ok I guess. Sitting in my office stuck at work sucks but listening to a Twins win on the radio eases the pain.

I'll tell fc you say "hi". Isn't it about time for him to spew a bunch of garbage all over the Fox page? I am sure it's coming..

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sheet, bro! I thought you were at the game today. I been runnin' around all day long chasin' my tail (no, not Lena, she can't run too fast anyway with that broken leg.) I just looked at Fox and it's the usual negativity, but that's how it is over there. Imagine going through life with a little black cloud over your head. That's those guys, not us! Later, bro!

It was ok I guess. Sitting in my office stuck at work sucks but listening to a Twins win on the radio eases the pain.

I'll tell fc you say "hi". Isn't it about time for him to spew a bunch of garbage all over the Fox page? I am sure it's coming..

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheet, bro! I thought you were at the game today. I been runnin' around all day long chasin' my tail (no, not Lena, she can't run too fast anyway with that broken leg.) I just looked at Fox and it's the usual negativity, but that's how it is over there. Imagine going through life with a little black cloud over your head. That's those guys, not us! Later, bro!

Nah man, I'm going to the game on Saturday. I don't know if fc is still up for the Royal Rumble he was challenging me to a couple months back. Tough guy talking big on a sports blog page ya know... :der:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure fc has always been the same.

otb was someone else. Before the otb name he was something else but I am having trouble remembering what it was.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This guy is a "functional illiterate" nothing more. Don't waste your time on him. That whole bunch over there talk like losers. Constantly whining, claiming they know better than MLB players and managers, you know the rest. Classic loser-blather! Distance yourself from this. Life's too short.

You guys want to get to know a real winner? Get to know jrs21 like I have. He's the stuff winners are made of. Believe me, I know a little something about what makes people tick. I'll bet on this dude!

P/s - I've never met him and never will, but I know who he is deep down inside, my two best-friends are much like him.)

Nah man, I'm going to the game on Saturday. I don't know if fc is still up for the Royal Rumble he was challenging me to a couple months back. Tough guy talking big on a sports blog page ya know... :der: