• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that was it I remember "dem". I think he was at one time challenging someone on the Vikes page to a fight. (ilike?) I remember him saying that he may not win but he was willing to show up and give it a go. And to make sure to bring a buddy along to carry him home afterwards.. lol

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Boys
Nice win for the Twins today!
Thanks for the nice words Buck.
Outoftheblue was one of my favorites on the twins page. He was always giving the naysayers a run for their money. He is the first guy I talked to on Fox if you don't count FC ripping into me in my very first post. LOL. Come to think of it, I guess it started out bad immediately between us over there. OTB jumped to my defense immediately. Without him there, I may never have continued posting after that initial encounter with old one nut.
Demi was before my time though. Anybody know where OTB went? He'd be a good one to have around if you ask me. He always had something interesting to say, you just never knew what it was going to be next is all.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
JR - That's pretty good humor..."the river's still there behind it." I'm still chucklin' about that. So you're west of Elk River...you must be the guy from Fargo?? You guys have quite a good hockey team up there.

Fargo?? Jesus! I said the next town to the West, not the next half days drive..lol

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Yes that was it I remember "dem". I think he was at one time challenging someone on the Vikes page to a fight. (ilike?) I remember him saying that he may not win but he was willing to show up and give it a go. And to make sure to bring a buddy along to carry him home afterwards.. lol

He wanted to fight everyone for money.LOL

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
One of the regulars from the Vikes page knew his brother or cousins from school.
Can't remember who though.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
He might have, there's been alot of new names the last couple years.
I'm sure he came back for a short while.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
you was ?

Yeah, I don't think it was ilike, but someone else from southern MN went to school with his cousins .. He wanted to meet whomever it was in a park they both knew of, and fight him for money.. Funny shit for sure.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Fed was my first thought too..

Last edited by a moderator:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He might have, there's been alot of new names the last couple years.
I'm sure he came back for a short while.
Yeah its a carousel of names over there still. Its worse now than it used to be, it doesn't take much of anything to get booted. It makes it hard to know who's who anymore.