• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GNT; New Jersey vs. Philadelphia 7pm

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the fucking shootout. Never liked it and never will. Not too mention we suck at it. A few teams live and die by the dhootout. Pitt and Buffalo last season survived last season because of this bullshit.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally fucking agree can't stand that shit ruins a perfectly good game. Take the point each and go home happy instead you feel like someone ripped your balls out of your pecker. At least the penqueens lost in a SO tonight fuckers.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate the shootout, but as we all know it never should have gotten to that point. For the second night in a row our boys got the lead and basically refused to keep their foot on the opponents throat and it cost them a point.

Ah well.. I just hope the current trend doesn't continue.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hate the shootout, but as we all know it never should have gotten to that point. For the second night in a row our boys got the lead and basically refused to keep their foot on the opponents throat and it cost them a point.

Ah well.. I just hope the current trend doesn't continue.

ya know tox, call me a naysayer, but i expect that at some point this year the young guys will hit that 'wall' we have all seen and it will lead to a stretch of miserable play. that is why i would like to get a little bit more veteran this trade deadline.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya man. A vet would help make things a bit more stable, but in their defense....with the injuries and Lavy's mad scientist line shake ups it's seems to be hard to get everyone on the same page. If they could get healthy, I think these problems will even out, but...who knows.