• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GITT if your Team has the best recruiting class in your Conference

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's not true. My guess is your repugnant nature will keep you from ever getting to do this with a woman. Also - Why would I miss out on tasting the food I'm paying for?

Just let him pick the menu. You know you will punt regardless

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later on, guy. We're going brewery-hopping with friends after the tasting, so I won't be on again today. You know what friends are, right?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying in the hybrid LB/DB position that he played, he never lined up at Safety? Odd that PFF would actually go through the trouble of combing through his statistics in such a manner.

For the love of god. YOU said he was transitioning from safety in 2017 to LB in 2018.

I’ve told you repeatedly — he has started at LB for 2 years (2017 and 2018). The position has him lining up all over the field. He was one of three guys groomed for the position in 2016. He wasn’t transitioning from anywhere. He has only started at LB for Michigan.

All this to try and justify Al Washington as a LB coach? I already said, he wasn’t at UM long enough to even leave a mark. On the field — the LB’s weren’t as good as 2017. In recruiting, the guys he helped bring in were all guys from Ohio and guys OSU didn’t offer. It doesn’t mean Washington is a bad coach — I was just pointing out he did little for UM and didn’t have time to, so anyone calling him one of our best coaches is a fool.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later on, guy. We're going brewery-hopping with friends after the tasting, so I won't be on again today. You know what friends are, right?

The story was believable until you added in that you have friends. No one here is going to believe that.:dhd:

Have fun, don’t drive:suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story was believable until you added in that you have friends. No one here is going to believe that.:dhd:

Hey don’t call him names. He’s a little emotional right now going to taste wedding food with his man. Then going to a win and cheese “brewery” after. Lol

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the love of god. YOU said he was transitioning from safety in 2017 to LB in 2018.

I’ve told you repeatedly — he has started at LB for 2 years (2017 and 2018). The position has him lining up all over the field. He was one of three guys groomed for the position in 2016. He wasn’t transitioning from anywhere. He has only started at LB for Michigan.

All this to try and justify Al Washington as a LB coach? I already said, he wasn’t at UM long enough to even leave a mark. On the field — the LB’s weren’t as good as 2017. In recruiting, the guys he helped bring in were all guys from Ohio and guys OSU didn’t offer. It doesn’t mean Washington is a bad coach — I was just pointing out he did little for UM and didn’t have time to, so anyone calling him one of our best coaches is a fool.
Fair enough. At any rate, he can't make things any worse here than they were in 2018.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uber is one of the best things to happen. I'll probably drive there and we'll wind up taking that around for the rest of the day and I'll get my car tomorrow. Company car = no driving, even if I just have 1. Shit is definitely not worth it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the last 15 years FSU and Clemson have owned the ACC

:idea:

I don’t think it’s hard to see that a team dominating a conference while loading up on 3 star athletes is really weak. All while rotating coaches.

Many teams could come in and dominate. The defenses in the AAC vs ACC is comedy gold. Running the ball in that conference is like the Big 12

Miami, with all the talent they get has only ever been able to finish top two what? Twice?? Yet you think they’ll dominate the best G5 because you perceive it as way weaker than the ACC. Use your head, almost no one was dominating the ACC when they came and they couldn’t win it once. Yet you think they’d dominate the AAC? Now that’s the comedy gold.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging is showing you that Miami was the #4 overall D huh?

Facts must bother u. You and @Across The Field are cute. You make a nice couple

You are bragging bout that in a conference that’s been largely offensively challenged. It’s cute you continue to bring up the B12 though. You truly are a special kind of stupid.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami, with all the talent they get has only ever been able to finish top two what? Twice?? Yet you think they’ll dominate the best G5 because you perceive it as way weaker than the ACC. Use your head, almost no one was dominating the ACC when they came and they couldn’t win it once. Yet you think they’d dominate the AAC? Now that’s the comedy gold.

Almost no one was dominating the ACC?? It’s been FSU and now Clemson since how long genius?

The best G5 is a joke man. Best team is ranked #53 in recruiting? And dominating? :L

Miami at least had a solid D the past few years. Atlantic not great but still.. the AAC is a joke

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are bragging bout that in a conference that’s been largely offensively challenged. It’s cute you continue to bring up the B12 though. You truly are a special kind of stupid.

Again the bragging.. lol

I’m pointing out how bad the AAC is. Yes Miami would beat UCF without a doubt. The rest of the garbage as well.

The big 12 is cute. Ofer what? Sounds like it hurts.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy Memphis South FL

Lmao at Tulane over .500 in that conference last year.

Oh my!!!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost no one was dominating the ACC?? It’s been FSU and now Clemson since how long genius?

The best G5 is a joke man. Best team is ranked #53 in recruiting? And dominating? :L

Miami at least had a solid D the past few years. Atlantic not great but still.. the AAC is a joke

It was first VPI when they all joined. They owned this Pathetic conference. FSU had a few years then and Clemson now runs it. But the first 3 years after realignment had 3 different champs. That’s what I mean.

You are basing this all off recruiting rankings. That’s the real joke, man.

I have no problem saying Clemson or even FSU could dominate the AAC, but Miami not so much.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again the bragging.. lol

I’m pointing out how bad the AAC is. Yes Miami would beat UCF without a doubt. The rest of the garbage as well.

The big 12 is cute. Ofer what? Sounds like it hurts.

You are the one literally bringing up defensive ranking about a team that played terrible offenses and yet you have the hypocrisy to bring up the B12 as if I’m pumping them up. Jesus Christ you are dumb.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one literally bringing up defensive ranking about a team that played terrible offenses and yet you have the hypocrisy to bring up the B12 as if I’m pumping them up. Jesus Christ you are dumb.

Miami top 5 defense. Big 12 plays no defense. Facts are facts. Don’t get all butthurt.

It’s all a pillow fight. That’s what is so stupid

And the AAC is the biggest pillow fight.