• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GITT if your Team has the best recruiting class in your Conference

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*they're

4th place in the unquestioned weakest division in the P5, yes they're undoubtedly a joke. Nobody is impressed by a defense that was dominated by the only two decent offenses they faced.

Scott Frost and Josh Heupel are undoubtedly better coaches than anyone Miami or FSU has had in recent years. I can't imagine how disappointing it would be to know your team brings in top 10 recruiting classes only to have Willie Taggart ruining everything with his ineptitude.

OSU is exponentially more relevant than Miami and FSU, not even a question there. Top 3 program over the last 5 years, 3rd in the nation last year. I don't think you know what the word "relevant" means, honestly.

Not relevant to me is not sniffing a playoff appearance. So yeah it’s been 2014 for us.

Lol at you. OSU gave up 49 against Purdue last year and 55 to Iowa the year before. So by your definition of a good D, this means your Defense sucks. And you keep deflecting and ignoring how bad the AAC is. There are many teams in weak P5 conferences that could win the AAC.

Just a typical homer loser twisting stats. Good comedy for my Saturday morning

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best was when this Bucknut idiot defended Urbs for 800 pages. I don’t think @Across The Field has much of a life

The AAC is a pillow fight. It’s not hard to see but apparently some tards can’t undersrand

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not relevant to me is not sniffing a playoff appearance. So yeah it’s been 2014 for us.

Lol at you. OSU gave up 49 against Purdue last year and 55 to Iowa the year before. So by your definition of a good D, this means your Defense sucks. And you keep deflecting and ignoring how bad the AAC is. There are many teams in weak P5 conferences that could win the AAC.

Just a typical homer loser twisting stats. Good comedy for my Saturday morning
Yeah, our defense did suck last year. Not sure where I said anything to the contrary.

Not sniffing a playoff appearance? Are you retarded, or do you just not watch college football? I suppose I wouldn't blame you, given that your team would struggle to finish at .500 in FCS these days.

I don't think you know what deflecting means. I've commented on the AAC multiple times. Miami would not win it. They are a bad program right now. There are several teams in P5 conferences that could win the AAC, but Miami and FSU are not in that number. They are really bad programs that are both stuck going nowhere.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best was when this Bucknut idiot defended Urbs for 800 pages. I don’t think @Across The Field has much of a life

The AAC is a pillow fight. It’s not hard to see but apparently some tards can’t undersrand
Coming from the guy who can't make a single post without throwing out some childish insults at other people, this is comical.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*they're

4th place in the unquestioned weakest division in the P5, yes they're undoubtedly a joke. Nobody is impressed by a defense that was dominated by the only two decent offenses they faced.

Scott Frost and Josh Heupel are undoubtedly better coaches than anyone Miami or FSU has had in recent years. I can't imagine how disappointing it would be to know your team brings in top 10 recruiting classes only to have Willie Taggart ruining everything with his ineptitude.

OSU is exponentially more relevant than Miami and FSU, not even a question there. Top 3 program over the last 5 years, 3rd in the nation last year. I don't think you know what the word "relevant" means, honestly.

You could bring in top 10 recruiting classes all day but if your Oline sucks and had some injuries making it hard to get a first down... again its not Rocket science. Lol

Willie wins at life. We will see if he struggles again and if he does then we move on. It’s not my entire life goodness.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from the guy who can't make a single post without throwing out some childish insults at other people, this is comical.

:L look who started the idiot name calling in this thread bud. Goodness you can’t even get that right

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness we got some serious feelz on a Saturday morning.

What you’re Cable go out @Across The Field ?? No cartoons?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami wouldn't be dominating any FBS conference right now. SJ is a supreme idiot, yet again.

Here ya go bud. Post #151 at 7:01am right before you had your Capt Crunch

:lol:

What a puss

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go bud. Post #151 at 7:01am right before you had your Capt Crunch

:lol:

What a puss
No Cap'n Crunch this morning. Leaving soon with my fiancee to go do our food tasting for our wedding, so just coffee. And you are a total idiot, there's really no question.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could bring in top 10 recruiting classes all day but if your Oline sucks and had some injuries making it hard to get a first down... again its not Rocket science. Lol

Willie wins at life. We will see if he struggles again and if he does then we move on. It’s not my entire life goodness.
Your offense wasn't even top 100. It went way beyond a few injuries, dude.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Cap'n Crunch this morning. Leaving soon with my fiancee to go do our food tasting for our wedding, so just coffee. And you are a total idiot, there's really no question.

Poor little guys feelz. :sadbron:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your offense wasn't even top 100. It went way beyond a few injuries, dude.

Yes pay no attention of our 5 star center that went down before the year even started. :L

Lmao at you going food tasting. You do realize that’s usually a mom/daughter deal for the wedding right?

What a puss

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize that would cut so deep. I'll keep your "feelz" in mind in the future.

Look at you go. Weak sauce man. Calling me on name calling, yet you went there first now circling back just like a woman. As usual

Go try some of that cake with your fiancé boyfriend

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao

@Across The Field fiance just put the smack down and told him to get off the phone.

“We’re going food tasting!”

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at you go. Weak sauce man. Calling me on name calling, yet you went there first now circling back just like a woman. As usual

Go try some of that cake with your fiancé boyfriend
Gay jokes. A sure sign of a real winner.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes pay no attention of our 5 star center that went down before the year even started. :L

Lmao at you going food tasting. You do realize that’s usually a mom/daughter deal for the wedding right?

What a puss
Well that's not true. My guess is your repugnant nature will keep you from ever getting to do this with a woman. Also - Why would I miss out on tasting the food I'm paying for?