• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GITT if your Team has the best recruiting class in your Conference

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cleveland is setup for long term success if they keep their core together and continue with productive drafts.
They're gonna need to shell out some major dollars in 2-3 years. Garrett, Mayfield, Ward, Chubb, Njoku, Peppers, and even Avery are all gonna get varying degrees of raises over what they're making now, so it's going to take some smart moves otherwise to ensure they stay competitive and have the money to retain their stars.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point though, his position when he came to michigan was safety. Based on his numbers, it seems like he was lined up more in the safety spot than LB spot in 2017 as compared to 2018.

He was a LB/RB/S in high school. He was recruited by UM as an athlete. They didn’t know if they were going to use him on offense, defense or both.

So his first year, he was used all over........in practice. 2017 — our starting safeties were Kinnel and Mettelus. Hudson didn’t transition from safety to LB — he was the starting LB. The Viper position is a hybrid position where you will line up at LB, other times at DE, other times in the slot, other times at safety.

UM takes 1 or 2 guys a year like Hudson.
2017 was Brad Haskins — says he is a WR, but plays Safety for UM.
2018 was Michael Barrett was a HS QB, but UM has tried him all over the place on both sides of the ball.
2019 is Mike Sinistril, some sites will say CB, other will say WR — no one knows where he will end up.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a LB/RB/S in high school. He was recruited by UM as an athlete. They didn’t know if they were going to use him on offense, defense or both.

So his first year, he was used all over........in practice. 2017 — our starting safeties were Kinnel and Mettelus. Hudson didn’t transition from safety to LB — he was the starting LB. The Viper position is a hybrid position where you will line up at LB, other times at DE, other times in the slot, other times at safety.

UM takes 1 or 2 guys a year like Hudson.
2017 was Brad Haskins — says he is a WR, but plays Safety for UM.
2018 was Michael Barrett was a HS QB, but UM has tried him all over the place on both sides of the ball.
2019 is Mike Sinistril, some sites will say CB, other will say WR — no one knows where he will end up.
Well he was recruited as a safety according to 247, and his high school profile lists him as SS and RB. In 2017 he definitely played a lot of snaps at safety, as he led the nation in tackles in the run game when lined up as a safety. At any rate, we don't have a viper at OSU, so it's a moot point.

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas signed the most 4-stars we've ever signed in one class with 11. And we finished 9th or 10th in the SEC depending on the service you look at.

Being in this conference sucks sometimes.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he was recruited as a safety according to 247, and his high school profile lists him as SS and RB. In 2017 he definitely played a lot of snaps at safety, as he led the nation in tackles in the run game when lined up as a safety. At any rate, we don't have a viper at OSU, so it's a moot point.

That’d be EXTREMELY impressive of Hudson, if it weren’t made up. He started every game at Viper (OLB) in 2017.

But what do I know, I’ve only watched every game for the past couple decades and follow everything that has to do with UM football. What is next — are you going to tell me Jabrill Peppers was a Safety in 2016, because 247 said so?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7505021.jpg

Notre Dame has eight not too bad.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha Miami hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The AAC? Yeah that’s pretty funny. Be really hard to run the ball in that conference. I can only imagine :L

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’d be EXTREMELY impressive of Hudson, if it weren’t made up. He started every game at Viper (OLB) in 2017.

But what do I know, I’ve only watched every game for the past couple decades and follow everything that has to do with UM football. What is next — are you going to tell me Jabrill Peppers was a Safety in 2016, because 247 said so?
My bad, most of any safety in the B1G, not the nation.

And yes, I'd trust professional sportswriters over a fan.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AAC? Yeah that’s pretty funny. Be really hard to run the ball in that conference. I can only imagine :L

Miami hasn’t had a ton of success in the ACC, these last few years you take Clemson out of the ACC an it is a glorified AAC. That’s why I find your assertion of them dominating that conference hilarious.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami hasn’t had a ton of success in the ACC, these last few years you take Clemson out of the ACC an it is a glorified AAC. That’s why I find your assertion of them dominating that conference hilarious.
Miami wouldn't be dominating any FBS conference right now. SJ is a supreme idiot, yet again.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami wouldn't be dominating any FBS conference right now. SJ is a supreme idiot, yet again.

Agree 100% on the Miami part. (Don’t know the guy to make the other call). The fact that Miami has yet to win the ACC is beyond telling.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100% on the Miami part. (Don’t know the guy to make the other call). The fact that Miami has yet to win the ACC is beyond telling.
Holy shit, you're right. They haven't won a conference title since the Big East days. That's unreal, especially considering Clemson has really only been dominant the past 5 years.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah it was a down year for the ACC overall but Miami still pulls solid talent like the other Florida schools. All you have to do is look at recruiting classes and the defenses in the ACC which there are some that are legit. AAC is not even close to the ACC. ACC has a few nattys the last 10 years. How’s the Big 12 doing?

#4 overall D

NCAA College Football FBS current team Stats | NCAA.com

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because Clemson has owned it since FSU started a downward trend? Who hasn’t Clemson owned?

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm completely pissed that we don't have a top 5 class period.. unacceptable!:gaah:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m all up in your head as usual.
And Look at you owning the UCF recruiting thread. You are a supreme homer and loser bud. OSU will lose 2 games yet again next year and probably not make the playoff again

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was a down year for the ACC overall but Miami still pulls solid talent like the other Florida schools. All you have to do is look at recruiting classes and the defenses in the ACC which there are some that are legit. AAC is not even close to the ACC. ACC has a few nattys the last 10 years. How’s the Big 12 doing?

#4 overall D

NCAA College Football FBS current team Stats | NCAA.com

Spare me the BS. Still with all the talent they have accrued they still cant win the ACC even once. They have finished twice what? twice? It’s not like the ACC is ever close to being the toughest conference. That’s exactly why I say they won’t dominate the AAC.

An LoL at you bragging about your rivals defense in the ACC, that’s like, we bragging about any B12 teams offense. An 2 teams don’t make a conference. You sound like an SEC fan right now.