• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GITT if your Team has the best recruiting class in your Conference

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B12 has done nothing. Neither has the ACC, BUD that’s the point. One team isn’t a conference. Again it’s not my fault you are too stupid to understand this.

Actually the ACC has had a few nattys since 2013 and has had a team in the playoff every year. FSU and yes Clemson

Is that nutswinging ?? Lmao

Fucking captain obviously a dipshit OMG

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember my first beer

:harbs3:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is pimping the ACC Jeffy.
I’ll break it down a little slower for you West Virginian folk

1). The AAC sucks. Yes plenty team in P5 could win that conference including Miami. Doesn’t mean the ACC is great. Just means they’re better than the AAC which is dog shit

2) What has the Big 12 done at all lately? Is it due to the lack of defense played? I think so

Let me break this down for you a little simplier you bandwagon bitch:

The whole arguemnt was would Miami dominate the AAC?

You seem to think yes and cite recruiting rankings.

I say no because they even when the ACC has been down Miami still couldn’t win it. Most the time not even come in second.

It’s truly not that hard to understand yet you seem to be having a hard time.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the ACC has had a few nattys since 2013 and has had a team in the playoff every year. FSU and yes Clemson

Is that nutswinging ?? Lmao

Fucking captain obviously a dipshit OMG

You answered your own question, great work.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not the one touting my conference homie. The B12 sucks too, but I’m not pretending they don’t. The ACC does as well.

I’m not loving the AAC, I’m pointing out Miami wouldn’t dominate it. Why exactly do you think Miami would dominate the AAC?

Actually the big 12 doesn’t suck and yeah the ACC had a down year... still
Can’t compare a G5 full of 3 stars to a P5 conference. Miami is full of talent. Coach not great sure but no way Miami can’t win the AAC. And yeah that defense is pretty good. QB issues sure but they had RBs that can play.

It’s all a pillow fight and this whole debate is gay AF really. It’s a fucking pillow fight any way you look at it

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t someone like you drink Hennessy?

Little beer little rum or tequila. Maybe some makers 46 every now and then.

I’m white bud. No need to run for the hills

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the big 12 doesn’t suck and yeah the ACC had a down year... still
Can’t compare a G5 full of 3 stars to a P5 conference. Miami is full of talent. Coach not great sure but no way Miami can’t win the AAC. And yeah that defense is pretty good. QB issues sure but they had RBs that can play.

It’s all a pillow fight and this whole debate is gay AF really. It’s a fucking pillow fight any way you look at it

This whole debate goes back to you stating the AAC would be dominated by and you named 3 ACC teams. I have no issues with Clemson or even FSU dominating the AAC. Miami however given years past experiences I can’t agree with. Sure they have talent usually more than 80% of their schedule and they still find ways to lose 4-5 games annually in the regular season.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little beer little rum or tequila. Maybe some makers 46 every now and then.

I’m white bud. No need to run for the hills

Simply asked a question. I’m white as well. Had 3 yuengling lagers and a Johnny walker black this evening. Love that stuff.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You answered your own question, great work.

Goodness you remind of a female. Those are facts man. Lol

FSU 2013, 2014
Clemson 2015 -

You said the ACC has done nothing. Sorry you can’t handle it. But like I said take Clemson out

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness you remind of a female. Those are facts man. Lol

FSU 2013, 2014
Clemson 2015 -

You said the ACC has done nothing. Sorry you can’t handle it. But like I said take Clemson out

As I stated, one team isn’t a conference. Neither is two

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply asked a question. I’m white as well. Had 3 yuengling lagers and a Johnny walker black this evening. Love that stuff.

I’m very sarcastic man. Some of the Bucknuts take this all bit too seriously.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I stated, one team isn’t a conference. Neither is two

Nah but you can’t just take them completely out either. They are the top and they play the top athletes in the rest of the conference.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m very sarcastic man. Some of the Bucknuts take this all bit too seriously.

Nothing to take too seriously honestly but we all like football and like having discussions. Especially when there is a disagreement on opinion. For the record I don’t believe WVU would dominate the AAC or really any G5 ethier

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah but you can’t just take them completely out either. They are the top and they play the top athletes in the rest of the conference.

No argument here. Those two teams are a huge reason the ACC still has a seat at the P5 table. As are Texas and OU who have done next to nothing outside the conference for about a decade now.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole debate goes back to you stating the AAC would be dominated by and you named 3 ACC teams. I have no issues with Clemson or even FSU dominating the AAC. Miami however given years past experiences I can’t agree with. Sure they have talent usually more than 80% of their schedule and they still find ways to lose 4-5 games annually in the regular season.

I actually said Miami FSU Florida. The comment before that was UCF was the best Florida school. That’s how this all started

It’s all good. UCF is going to have to play all of us at some point and I look forward to it. Hopefully Taggert gets his shit together or GTFO but UCF knows where most of the talent goes. and yeah FSU has been loaded everywhere but the Oline which is kind of important. Lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to take too seriously honestly but we all like football and like having discussions. Especially when there is a disagreement on opinion. For the record I don’t believe WVU would dominate the AAC or really any G5 ethier

Really? WV imo would tear up the AAC. Don’t really need a great D in that conference

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually said Miami FSU Florida. The comment before that was UCF was the best Florida school. That’s how this all started

It’s all good. UCF is going to have to play all of us at some point and I look forward to it. Hopefully Taggert gets his shit together or GTFO but UCF knows where most of the talent goes. and yeah FSU has been loaded everywhere but the Oline which is kind of important. Lol

My bad on the last school, thought it was Clemson. An I don’t think UCF was the best team in Florida last year. Actually think the gators were.

Taggert will get things turned around. Jimbo didn’t leave the cupboard bare. Y’all still got talent.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad on the last school, thought it was Clemson. An I don’t think UCF was the best team in Florida last year. Actually think the gators were.

Taggert will get things turned around. Jimbo didn’t leave the cupboard bare. Y’all still got talent.

Yeah that’s where I was confused. No worries man I’m just here for the laughs and bustin balls. I’m a smart ass
:suds:
I hope Willie just gets our Oline to block. And lands a QB. It’s not good lol

But the pipeline is there. Plenty of Florida HS talent to choose from