• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants post game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just claimed firing Rivera mid season is something snyder would do.

You are now claiming that Harris already hiring Rivera or another HC and then forcing that on the new GM is ok?

not saying anything. its harris's decsion

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG , just leave the conversation Dean , I think I lost 30 IQ points from reading this cop out dodge

im not forcing you to read it. lol. how do you expect me to put a timeline when we are going to win?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG , just leave the conversation Dean , I think I lost 30 IQ points from reading this cop out dodge
I am bailing out myself...

I have gone on and on and wasted time.

Dean is not making any sense to me...but that is just me.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time...lol

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and that's unfortunate!
So, to be clear, EB's "test," is one that offered him an offensive team with talent that's average at their collective best and he's supposed to get above-average results from this bunch? How???

Every successful NFL head coach will tell you that the Genius" label comes directly from the high-grade talent that he's been blessed with.
I think so far as EB's test. Before this season he hadn't made it past the interview process. So there was the maybe he's a bad interview possibility. Or maybe the cat doing the interview that day. Just found out his wife is gettin the home-wrecker from the bachelor neighbor across the street. Who every day wears banana hammock draws, an open robe n fuzzy open toe slippers to retrieve his morning newspaper. And the interviewer is thinking on how he can kill his cheating wife. Along with that banana hammock wearing ass0 to get the fuckin paper in the morning and get away with it. Maybe some people think he was riding Reid's coattails. Whatever the case may be.

He got his shot this year to show everyone he can come up with and implement a successful game plan w/o any input from Reid. To be the man. You say the talent collectively is average at best. If that's the case shouldn't they at least be average in production?

The last 3 weeks the Skins are dead last in 3rd dn conversions and for the season are 31st in that dept converting 3rd dn at a 29.4% rate.

In those 3 weeks they've lost to Chi 40-20 in a game that really wasn't that close and were at one point 27-3 at halftime.

They were fortunate to beat the Falcons the following week and while looking good in the 1st half when scoring 17 points. Something happened in the 2nd half and the offense has been next to useless since. The offense since the end of that first half against the Falcons have scored 2 TDs. On drives of 27 yards and 21 yards. They needed to convert a 4th dn into a 1st dn in order to score on the 21 yard drive.

We know the offense was 1/15 on 3rd conv in the game against NY and after scoring theoor 3rd TD in the 3rd qt against Atl they are 1/18 on 3rd dw con.

That's pretty pathetic output even from an at best average offensive unit. And during this 3 game stretch and for the entitre season really. What has EB done except put a ton of pressure on what is a bad offensive line. As well as a ton of presssure on a 2nd year QB who has 8 starts under his belt.

Rushing-wise Skins stats read as 143 rushes/603 yards/4.2 yp/3 TDs. Which wouldn't be bad really if they were for 1 player. Those numbers are for the entire team putting them 26th I believe in the league or 86 yards per game. Take away Howell's 119 yards n that drops to 80 or so a game.

Now I undefrstand some of the play calling is a function of playing from behind, but really the only game I would consider the Skins getting blown out in would be the Chi game considering the halftime score. Against Den the halftime score was 21-11 so down by 2 scores, but far cry from a blow out. Aganist Buffalo the score was 16-0 in the 4th qt. I think last year we saw Robinson get sbetter as the season went on and that includes in games as well far as running the ball. No surprise really, but at present he's only averaging 12 carries a game. So he's not getting into any kind of flow or rhythm.

Most alarming though. Is that fact that nothing and I mean nothing has been done to help an overmatched OL or an under seige Sam Howell. Every team the Skins play turn into sack creating monsters with players who haven't had a sack in multiple seasons getting in on the fun. Now I've read on this forum that EB had a hand in picking the OL players. I'm not aware or that, but I can't imagine he didn't at least vouch for Wylie and he's been a disaster.

Unlike you I think the Skins have real nice talent at WR though Dotson clearly has the yips right now and needs to get out of his own head.

At RB the talent is above adequate even with Gibson's talents being completely wasted (a smart coach would either get with him or get a player with him and teach him how to be a true pass catching RB, recognizing blitzes, when he has to stay in n block even if he's in the route tree on that play etc)

I have no idea what's going on at TE exxcept to say while I like him Thomas is too injury prone it seems and who knows what's up with Turner.

I personally like Howell. I'm not saying he has it whatevr it is, but I see some there there. Its needs to be coached n taught.

The OL is below average imo I dopn''t give a ffuck about so n so having a better score than Trent Willaimns or whatever shit was going around about a week ago. Paszs rrushers come from every fuckin place, around the edge, up the middle, sometimes all at once. If someone and I don't care who it is. EB, RR, hell, LBJ, who fuckin ever, doesn't come up with something Howell's gonna get hurt. I don't see what's happened in the first 7 games being sustainable for the next 10 games.

I'm not a one to say play this dude n let him beat up, to save that dude. Shit, just do something to help the 1st dude out. Its to the point though where at the very least. It would be interesting to see how Jacoby plays/responds in EB's offense. Could he make it work? And by work I don't mean a game n a game there. I mean consistently which has been a huge problem for the Skins.

But I digress. Back to EB. @Stymietee

Except for a flash here and a boom there. I have not been impressed in any shape, form or fashion with EB's offense. Not even a littlle bit. If he had a better unit to work with, I'm sure he'd get better results. But if he's really a baller far as offensive game-planning and play-calling goes. He should have a unit that's collectively average at best. Looking like something that isn't sucking pus infested swollen blue nuts.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you throw us a bone. why is it you need exact predictions from me?
Because you wanted the same from me . The reason you don’t answer is you know RR can’t take this team anywhere despite a playoff win

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you wanted the same from me . The reason you don’t answer is you know RR can’t take this team anywhere despite a playoff win

i didt want the same from you. when did i ask you about when we are going win?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didt want the same from you. when did i ask you about when we are going win?
I remember numerous times you wanting an exact number of wins from me .

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know how you feel if that was the case should have fired him in TC. RR certainly has changed the locker room culture here. I agree he hasn't done anything as of right now to warrant him staying. IMO beating the #2 seed is an overachievement for this team.
Listening to Jonathan Allen (Ryan Clark had me crackin up with the shit he said about it) I can't come to that same conclusion about RR changing the locker room. 7 years Allen said and its the same ol' shit.

I agree. If the Skins made the playoffs and beat the #2 seed. That would be an over-achievement. And when they get ass paddled the following week against whoever they play. RR would be fired before he got to the locker room. As how ever unlikely an over-achieving, upset win of monumental proportions would be. It doesn't erase the last 4 years of ineptitude.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thats a season prediction. i gave you those. you are asking me to give a timetable in the future on when we are going to win consistantly. thats different

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Jonathan Allen (Ryan Clark had me crackin up with the shit he said about it) I can't come to that same conclusion about RR changing the locker room. 7 years Allen said and its the same ol' shit.

I agree. If the Skins made the playoffs and beat the #2 seed. That would be an over-achievement. And when they get ass paddled the following week against whoever they play. RR would be fired before he got to the locker room. As how ever unlikely an over-achieving, upset win of monumental proportions would be. It doesn't erase the last 4 years of ineptitude.

thats fine. Why did Allen resign here if he is so upset?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true.

In the preseason, Dean wanted predictions from several posters.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats fine. Why did Allen resign here if he is so upset?
Because he made a mistake. He bought what Rivera was selling and made a mistake apparently.

I want him to be here but he appears miserable and reached his tipping point.

I loved the draft pick.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats a season prediction. i gave you those. you are asking me to give a timetable in the future on when we are going to win consistantly. thats different
Dean if you want us to buy the playoff win crap we need a guesstimate as to how long we need to give RR in the futile hope of understanding your plan

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean if you want us to buy the playoff win crap we need a guesstimate as to how long we need to give RR in the futile hope of understanding your plan

i didnt say buy it. I just gave a hypo.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why a playoff win means nothing to me with Rivera.
It is no indication of continued success for Rivera.

It never has and never will.

Does anyone think it would be weird to retain a coach that would be out of the league if we let him go?

I think Dean believes if we secure a playoff win that the team will continue to make stead progress and have a come together moment like in "Hoosiers". It's not going to happen.

Dean had admitted

Rivera stinks as a GM
Rivera is an average coach
The organization can get a better HC and GM

If these things are true, why in the world would you want rivera to stay Dean?

Why should this be what the fans and organization strive for?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why a playoff win means nothing to me with Rivera.
It is no indication of continued success for Rivera.

It never has and never will.

Does anyone think it would be weird to retain a coach that would be out of the league if we let him go.

I think Dean believes if we secure a playoff win that the team will continue to make stead progress and have a come together moment like in "Hoosiers". It's not going to happen.

Dean had admitted

Rivera stinks as a GM
Rivera is an average coach
The organization can get a better HC and GM

If these things are true, why in the world would you want rivera to stay Dean?

just to piss you off duke.:D