• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants post game

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never said everything is hunkie dorrie. you admitted yourself a playoff win beating the #2 seed was an overachievement. My expectations this year was 9 wins and the 7th spot. Why is that weird? Allens pissed off b/c we are losing.
What's weird is you asking why did Allen re-sign.....2 freaking years ago. Like he has no right to be upset with the habitual bullshit he's seen year in year out during his carrer. What you didn't do is answer the question I asked of you. Do you think Allen would've re-signed if he was an UFA this year?

I didn't admit anything. I simply acknowledged it would be an over-achievement.So what? Its the only thing you say that makes any sense. It wouldn't stop me from wanting RR fired.

Your expectations are at least 2 years behind where they should be. You've been pushing win 9 funky games, but 7 or 8 will do, back into the playoffs n dean is a happy camper. Just recently you added win a playoff game like that is some high powered move making it impossible for others to deny the coaching greatness that is Riverboat Ron Rivera. That might've worked 2 or 3 years ago. Today though, that dog don't hunt.

Ill say it again. One over-achieving victory, no matter how over-achieving it would be. It won't, it can't, wipe away 4 years of under-achieving cluelessness during which time RR changed nothing relating to culture or Ws on the field of play

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He brought some good defenses here. The problem is he couldn't solve the QB question, and he neglected the Oline

RR brought JDR here and used every first rounder he had on the defense except Jahan Dotson. Hell, he only used one second rounder on offense too in Sam Cosmi.

The QB situation may be fix3d but we can’t evaluate it because the OL was neglected so badly. What RR did to the OL should have been enough to get him fired on day one.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He signed because we paid him.
Sure, but that was over 2 years ago. Listening to the frustration in his voice Sunday. If he was a UFA this off-season. You think he'd sign a contract with the Skins? I don't.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's weird is you asking why did Allen re-sign.....2 freaking years ago. Like he has no right to be upset with the habitual bullshit he's seen year in year out during his carrer. What you didn't do is answer the question I asked of you. Do you think Allen would've re-signed if he was an UFA this year?

I didn't admit anything. I simply acknowledged it would be an over-achievement.So what? Its the only thing you say that makes any sense. It wouldn't stop me from wanting RR fired.

Your expectations are at least 2 years behind where they should be. You've been pushing win 9 funky games, but 7 or 8 will do, back into the playoffs n dean is a happy camper. Just recently you added win a playoff game like that is some high powered move making it impossible for others to deny the coaching greatness that is Riverboat Ron Rivera. That might've worked 2 or 3 years ago. Today though, that dog don't hunt.

Ill say it again. One over-achieving victory, no matter how over-achieving it would be. It won't, it can't, wipe away 4 years of under-achieving cluelessness during which time RR changed nothing relating to culture or Ws on the field of play

that your opinion. He resigned b/c he wanted to be here, and RR was the coach. We had an unstable QB situation 2 years ago too. We were never projected to win a Superbowl. If Allen is unhappy with RR now that is fine. But all of our star players, Allen, Tmac, and Payne(just last year) resigned with RR. They could have gotten the same money or more money with other teams. They chose to stay here. What does that tell you?

If you believe RR hasn't changed anything why are these guys resigning?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RR brought JDR here and used every first rounder he had on the defense except Jahan Dotson. Hell, he only used one second rounder on offense too in Sam Cosmi.

The QB situation may be fix3d but we can’t evaluate it because the OL was neglected so badly. What RR did to the OL should have been enough to get him fired on day one.

he is a defensive coach there shouldnt have been any shock he went Young at #2 overall. You mean day one this season?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is a defensive coach there shouldnt have been any shock he went Young at #2 overall. You mean day one this season?
And there shouldn’t be any shock that he gets bashed for his poor choices and lack of understanding the modern game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there shouldn’t be any shock that he gets bashed for his poor choices and lack of understanding the modern game

true, not denying that at all

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but that was over 2 years ago. Listening to the frustration in his voice Sunday. If he was a UFA this off-season. You think he'd sign a contract with the Skins? I don't.

Absolutely if the Skins were paying above what he sees his value.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No shock he went Young and I even understood it. It has not worked out so it is on the GM…RR.You can’t forgive all the other busts he has had in the first two rounds either.

Yes…day one of a new organization….this season

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shock he went Young and I even understood it. It has not worked out so it is on the GM…RR.You can’t forgive all the other busts he has had in the first two rounds either.

Yes…day one of a new organization….this season
seems rivera checked out way before last year.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that your opinion. He resigned b/c he wanted to be here, and RR was the coach. We had an unstable QB situation 2 years ago too. We were never projected to win a Superbowl. If Allen is unhappy with RR now that is fine. But all of our star players, Allen, Tmac, and Payne(just last year) resigned with RR. They could have gotten the same money or more money with other teams. They chose to stay here. What does that tell you?

If you believe RR hasn't changed anything why are these guys resigning?
Ask J Allen what he's changed