• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giannis Antetokounmpo to the Lakers CONFIRMED

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis is shitting his pants right now knowing that Giannis is going to be wearing a Lakers jersey in a couple of years time/

I mean HE SAID IT HIMSELF. The video is as clear as it gets.

He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, deeshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Ehh amigo? One has earned the right then to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, deeshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Ehh amigo? One has earned the right then to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

Interesting...

speaks a Lotta Spanish for a Greek dude...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

Oh no. Another meltdown.

Also, did you just refer to yourself as "one"? :pound:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't it so cabrόn?

Well, you'd be anatomically incorrect, but sure, go for it.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis is shitting his pants right now knowing that Giannis is going to be wearing a Lakers jersey in a couple of years time/

Again... (cause you've wiped the 1st part off)...

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see him going to the Lakers. I actually think you'll see him stay with the Bucks.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

moms, don't let your babies near Ouzo...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see him going to the Lakers. I actually think you'll see him stay with the Bucks.

He has said that he will in his after the all star game interview, hasn't he?

Giannis Antetokounmpo Addresses Future With Bucks

“I can’t think that far ahead. I’m just trying to focus on the moment and get better,” Giannis said. “But why not? I’m a guy that wants to be with a team for a while. As long as we’re winning. And we’re winning so far,

so I don’t think anything’s going to change.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said that he will in his after the all star game interview, hasn't he?

Giannis Antetokounmpo Addresses Future With Bucks

“I can’t think that far ahead. I’m just trying to focus on the moment and get better,” Giannis said. “But why not? I’m a guy that wants to be with a team for a while. As long as we’re winning. And we’re winning so far,

so I don’t think anything’s going to change.

How many championships does he have?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

One more time?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

I gotta ask. What the hell are deeshits? And what foods should I avoid so it doesn't happen to me?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, deepshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, deepshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

https://sportshoop.la/threads/giann...-lakers-confirmed.299698/page-5#post-14478500