• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giannis Antetokounmpo to the Lakers CONFIRMED

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again... (cause you've wiped the 1st part off)...

He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, deepshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Ehh amigo? One has earned the right then to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

que mierda?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, deepshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Ehh amigo? One has earned the right then to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

What now?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What now?

Nothing... I was saying this and wait for you to confirm...

"I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, deepshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Isn't it so cabrόn?"

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis is shitting his pants right now knowing that Giannis is going to be wearing a Lakers jersey in a couple of years time/

I mean HE SAID IT HIMSELF. The video is as clear as it gets.

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

Yay @Wamu @ChiefsLakers67 @tlance @trojanfan12

I broke him again

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

Say again?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis is shitting his pants right now knowing that Giannis is going to be wearing a Lakers jersey in a couple of years time/

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

You betcha amigo!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?
I'd like to point out that the first sentence that @buckalis quoted says
" @buckalis is shitting his pants right now......"

@buckalis then replied

"he did, didn't he."

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

I'm still kinda intrigued to know what a deepshit is

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

giphy.gif