• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Getting to know your fellow SportsHoopla posters

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whereabouts in the DC area Waz. I grew up Southern Maryland PG County in Charles County?

I lean to the left also I stay out of the political forum my wiener it leans to the right which is what I almost thought that was the information you were passing a long for some unknown reason lol

Adelphi, NW Prince Georges county, 7 houses north of the beltway. My wife has relatives in Mechanicsville. I went to high school with Fred Funk and Jeff Komlo. They were both a year behind me. Actually Dematha recruited Komlo away so it was just Jr High with him. I played with and against him several times. He wasn't all that great at 15. I was amazed when he made a pro roster.

and my step-dad, mom's 2nd husband, was black, if that helps Rob.:noidea: They were married for 25 years. He died in 96. He was from here and the reason we came to Michigan

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gandydancer said:
I'm still trying to figure out what color has anything to do with this site I'm more worried about what kind of sports content people can post

:10: :agree:

JMHO, I cannot fathom as to why posters in here or people in general find it necessary to make a reference as to how another poster's posts come across as being written by someone who they thought was of color.

Hello, it's the 2010's, aren't we past this garbage, yet ?

My writings are not grammatically or punctually correct. Does that make me any less of a human being than someone else who posts in here ?

Sometimes you have to learn to adapt to changes in society as you get older and hopefully gain a lot of wisdom during those personal changes.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 99% positive Big Blue is a Czechoslovakian dwarf, based on his writing style.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dwarf or midget ?

but yeah, another funny comment nonetheless.

BTW, RobBase, I'm not friends with anyone on the hoops so you can nix me right out of the Tpaul, Micro and Kreton affiliation. I'm just clarifying it for you. My aforementioned comment regarding those three is not in a negative manner towards them.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 99% positive Big Blue is a Czechoslovakian dwarf, based on his writing style.

Czech please! Dwarf was also assumed but could quite figure out ethnic origin.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RobBase said:

Grow the FUCK UP, ROB... you were just bitchin' about character assassination on another thread regarding TP and Max, then you go onto do the exact same thing to many other posters in here.

hey, kudos to receiving a thumbs up since you like to note that part of the SportsHoopla gang.

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHIELD be a nice married man of 24 years....

3 Kids...17-22-24....girl and two older boys...

BA in business...been with the same company since 1990.....

And for those that have met me in REAL LIFE....there all DEAD...

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dwarf or midget ?

but yeah, another funny comment nonetheless.

BTW, RobBase, I'm not friends with anyone on the hoops so you can nix me right out of the Tpaul, Micro and Kreton affiliation. I'm just clarifying it for you. My aforementioned comment regarding those three is not in a negative manner towards them.

There is a TP, Micro and me affiliation? Sorry but even they don't like me. I am part of Muzzers realist gang.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grow the FUCK UP, ROB... you were just bitchin' about character assassination on another thread regarding TP and Max, then you go onto do the exact same thing to many other posters in here.

hey, kudos to receiving a thumbs up since you like to note that part of the SportsHoopla gang.

Wow Big_Blue, can't we all just get along ? :noidea: He can be a dick sometimes, but that was pretty funny and I'm pretty sure he was just kidding.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Big_Blue, can't we all just get along ? :noidea: He can be a dick sometimes, but that was pretty funny and I'm pretty sure he was just kidding.

I'm not part of "the gang" here, btw. I think many of the guys know each other from other boards and in real life. I don't know what they're talking about half the time back here but we're all Lions fans.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE when anyone has to state, "I thought you were of color according to your writing style (paraphrasing)".

The Czechoslovakian/dwarf writing style sarcasm, I actually got.

JMO, enough of the racist commentary.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a TP, Micro and me affiliation? Sorry but even they don't like me. I am part of Muzzers realist gang.

You didn't actually think you were the only one who's burps smell like unicorn breath, did you?

As a delusional realist, Id thought it impossible, at first. But remain pleasantly optimist there are more of you out there. Eating onions, garlic and saurkraut to mask your true identities.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you can nix me right out of the Tpaul, Micro and Kreton affiliation.
What affiliation is that? I wasn't aware there was one.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't mind ya buddy. I can sift through all your rainbows and cornbread and find the actual truth.

Peter-Does-Not-Approve-Of-Your-Rainbows-Of-Happiness-On-Family-Guy.gif

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE when anyone has to state, "I thought you were of color according to your writing style (paraphrasing)"

I'm not really into using the smiley's, but I assure you I am making a joke.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Spoiler alert: didn't really think you were a Czechoslovakian dwarf.