• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Getting to know your fellow SportsHoopla posters

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that many of you have already met but for those of us that havent, Its interesting to me to know the demographics of a person I chat with online. Ive been chatting with you all for six years now. So whatever you feel like sharing so we can get to know you better, age, race, occupation, where you are from, university you went to, music you like, political affiliation, hobbies etc. so without further ado,

I'm 32, live in Holland, caucasian, in a long term relationship with a man, graduated from GVSU obviously. I love poker, euchre, and sharks. Football is my favorite sport to watch and play, although I like to follow baseball closer (stats and stuff). When most people meet me, they comment on my height (which gets old and I still dont have a good comeback for). I'm 6-5. I think lionspot said he was 6-7 or something. Anyhow if this thread picks up, I'll add more. Btw when I first started chatting here I thought tpaul, 22 cents, and lionstop were black just based on their typing style. What are some preconceptions you all had about other posters?

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think black people everywhere are horrified to be associated with Tpaul.

White, middle 40s. 6-2, married for 20 years, 2 kids. Masters in engineering, lead a business unit for a global manufacturer. Born and raised in Canada, live in St. Louis now and like it. Enjoy all sports, though until you made the comment about a relationship with a man I had always wondered why they had men's tennis and beach volleyball. Politically dead-center, and thought that Lionstop was 7-1 of Chinese man.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im 33 and homeless. Have very small hands, a growing forehead, freckles, cankles and big feet.

The Tigers may be the most important thing in my life. Aside from my house cats. Who, sadly, are also homeless.

A week ago I was at an alltime low in Lions optimism. Years of drafting, spending and focusing on offense and offense alone had gotten to me. But then I saw Stafford side step an oncoming defender, and I realized that year six was going to be the best one yet. Mayhews been slow rolling us.

I've met TPaul, Twocents22, and LionsTop1, and I still think they're black. Well, two outta three anyway............. Ones a giant seven foot Asian guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of skeletons, bro. Some things are better left unsaid!

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im 33 and homeless. Have very small hands, a growing forehead, freckles, cankles and big feet.

The Tigers may be the most important thing in my life. Aside from my house cats. Who, sadly, are also homeless.

A week ago I was at an alltime low in Lions optimism. Years of drafting, spending and focusing on offense and offense alone had gotten to me. But then I saw Stafford side step an oncoming defender, and I realized that year six was going to be the best one yet. Mayhews been slow rolling us.

I've met TPaul, Twocents22, and LionsTop1, and I still think they're black. Well, two outta three anyway............. Ones a giant seven foot Asian guy.
Hhmm... Can they be housecats and homeless?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,706.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 34, white guy. Married 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats. Work as a mechanical engineer. Born and raised in Detroit until I got transferred to maine then Colorado. I coach y sports. Play video games and poker. Horror fan. (don't mean the lions) sometimes referred to as a Homer.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that many of you have already met but for those of us that havent, Its interesting to me to know the demographics of a person I chat with online. Ive been chatting with you all for six years now. So whatever you feel like sharing so we can get to know you better, age, race, occupation, where you are from, university you went to, music you like, political affiliation, hobbies etc. so without further ado,

I'm 32, live in Holland, caucasian, in a long term relationship with a man, graduated from GVSU obviously. I love poker, euchre, and sharks. Football is my favorite sport to watch and play, although I like to follow baseball closer (stats and stuff). When most people meet me, they comment on my height (which gets old and I still dont have a good comeback for). I'm 6-5. I think lionspot said he was 6-7 or something. Anyhow if this thread picks up, I'll add more. Btw when I first started chatting here I thought tpaul, 22 cents, and lionstop were black just based on their typing style. What are some preconceptions you all had about other posters?

Nice to meet you.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a 32 year old, white,15 year married father of 4. No college. Have had a fulltime job since the age of 15. Starting young can put other goals on hold.
My Grandmother was this biggest sports fan I ever had the pleasure of knowing. She didn't live near so we would travel to see her for holidays. Her love of sports and Thanksgiving is what landed me in this forum today. Barry Sanders may have had a part in that as well. I really only follow football anymore. I'd still follow basketball if it was the same brand of basketball of the 80's and 90's.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, my name is JJM, I'm 29 years old, I am recently married, live in an apartment in Omaha, Nebraska, and I'm addicted to crack cocaine.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im 49, white, I was almost married but I was a wanderer. My girlfriend of 6 yrs died last October from stage 4 lung cancer.Grew up in Chelsea, MI. I left MI when I was 21 moved to east coast, west coast then I ended up in MN 21 yrs ago. The Wolverines, Tigers, Lions, Pistons and the Wings are my Teams plus New England and the Spurs. I try to fit in with others, I go to AA but I still smoke alot of weed. Go Blue,Go Tigers,lions,Wings and Pistons.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
58, 6' 1", white, semi-retired, 3 grown, single, love the beaver (not the series so much), don't mind what others preferences are at all, I take people for how they portray themselves instead of how someone may try to convince me otherwise, I have a shoddy bullet-hole ridden of a box as living qtrs. (the scotch-guarded one wasn't better), sports enthusiast since mid 60's, grew up in A2, ex-construction P.M., lived all over the US, not an internet tough guy, don't understand "pretend machismo", spiritual, I think all politicians are highly skeptical and political convo is meant 4 face 2 face than blog boards.

I'm still pissed those 2 boxes cost me 12 dimes/10 dimes apiece. he should have been able to afford a lean-to by now.

it is a helluva drug tho, but sometimes better to go green... saves $$$$

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very tall and Chinese, engage in black style writing, married with three kids, work in manufacturing and will soon be graduating from Indiana University of South Bend with a Bachelor degree in design and a Minor in Business Management. The Lions and music is my life outside Chinese food and Bruce Lee movies.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you study anything technical? We're hiring..

I got a BA in Physics 250 and an A in Excusions In Mathematics. And passed my Baccalaureate level writing requirement about 8 times. (Anytime folks want to talk aboot Pre-Columbian South American history or the Kievan Rus, Im game.)

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,893.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im white am 25 years old. live in new york born and raised. have been working since i graduated high school in 2008 so no college

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm white, 23, live alone, drive a dump truck at a rock quarry. Lived in the north GA mountains my entire life.

I like poker, fishing, hunting, frog gigging, drinking with friends, singing karaoke, classic country music, southern rock, baseball, college football and NASCAR. Most would call me a redneck, but I'm ok with that.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a BA in Physics 250 and an A in Excusions In Mathematics. And passed my Baccalaureate level writing requirement about 8 times. (Anytime folks want to talk aboot Pre-Columbian South American history or the Kievan Rus, Im game.)

Let's talk when we see each other. No BS.