• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Getting to know your fellow SportsHoopla posters

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not part of "the gang" here, btw. I think many of the guys know each other from other boards and in real life. I don't know what they're talking about half the time back here but we're all Lions fans.

There is no "gang". Just a bunch of us have met up for multiple years at the Lions home opener. We have welcomed all that wanted to join. Even found out that some of us live minutes away or close enough to hang out often. Rob is just mad he didn't get invited back to Whirlyball.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really went back to that dump? You guys are just like Mayhew. Same old shit.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we ever manage to get along, Barrymore's is pretty sweet. Just trashy enough for the group's tastes, but not too uppity that Max will feel intimidated.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton said:
There is a TP, Micro and me affiliation? Sorry but even they don't like me. I am part of Muzzers realist gang.

Microwahevo said:
What affiliation is that? I wasn't aware there was one.

Ya missed it. At times, when I gave a Thumbs up to comments you have made, Rob would make a remark, paraphrasing mind you, that I was part of your rainbow group and 1 of your buddies.

Hence, I simply made a clarification as to not being one of your "so-called buds", as Rob will refer to me as being just that from time to time.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind ya buddy. I can sift through all your rainbows and cornbread and find the actual truth.

Peter-Does-Not-Approve-Of-Your-Rainbows-Of-Happiness-On-Family-Guy.gif

I am very offended micro before I lost all my weight my nickname on the railroad was Peter

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dwarf or midget ?

but yeah, another funny comment nonetheless.

BTW, RobBase, I'm not friends with anyone on the hoops so you can nix me right out of the Tpaul, Micro and Kreton affiliation. I'm just clarifying it for you. My aforementioned comment regarding those three is not in a negative manner towards them.

We've actually never met Kreton. Rob just limps everyone together, because, as Max pointed out, it's not him that's the problem, it's all the rest of us.

If everyone is shitting on his posts, we must be ganging up on him. It couldn't possibly be that everyone is independently fed up...

(that's sarcasm font, btw...)

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Big_Blue, can't we all just get along ? :noidea: He can be a dick sometimes, but that was pretty funny and I'm pretty sure he was just kidding.

Most of us get along just fine, but I definitely understand Blue's frustration here. Rob has been tirelessly trolling this sight for almost a year now. Last February (maybe January) he was treating to drown board members in the toilet because he couldn't handle getting owned in a debate. He was banned from the old CBS boards for the same type of behavior, and had several subsequent new screen names banned.

He's not a guy who needs anyone to defend him, that's for sure. He's dug his hole, now it's time to let him lie in it...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really went back to that dump? You guys are just like Mayhew. Same old shit.

If we ever manage to get along, Barrymore's is pretty sweet. Just trashy enough for the group's tastes, but not too uppity that Max will feel intimidated.

There's that quality 6th grade education shining through.

That shit don't even make sense, yet there you are, just spewing shit and hoping something sticks. I'm sure your two-I.Q. points north of mentally handicapped friends would find it funny though, so that should keep you going anyhow...

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tpaulus_2 said:
I'm sure your two-I.Q. points north of mentally handicapped

STOP... Letting... E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E....Know.... My I.Q. ....

damn mo fo... u ain't no bro...

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's that quality 6th grade education shining through.

That shit don't even make sense, yet there you are, just spewing shit and hoping something sticks. I'm sure your two-I.Q. points north of mentally handicapped friends would find it funny though, so that should keep you going anyhow...

More bullying from TPaul.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Just the one. Still have it. More lies and bullying from you.

What. A. Pussy. Good riddance, the board was about 100x as good during your last absence. Your tears of hypocrisy on the way out the door are extremely satisfying.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whereabouts in the DC area Waz. I grew up Southern Maryland PG County in Charles County?

I lean to the left also I stay out of the political forum ....

The PF is Sesame Street compared to this board. Many of the threads back here read like walking into some big drunken Thanksgiving dinner brawl with someone else's family. The game day threads are cool, though. Go Lions !

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see I'm still remembered round these parts

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe for 1 second that I was assumed black because of my "writing style". More like becausecyou know a black person named 50 cent and you though duece duece 2cents was related

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double duece, where the hell have you been?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting his ass handed to him in FF