• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Getting to know your fellow SportsHoopla posters

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can just say Fuck round here.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to back, looking to be a regular thing now!!!

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck fuck fuck, are you fuckin serious? I won't be grounded?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back 22

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to figure out what color has anything to do with this site I'm more worried about what kind of sports content people can post

To me its just interesting to know just like age, hobbies, occupation, where you are from. Different races definitely bring different ideas and culture to the table so I find it interesting, personally. Its also easier to envision what your fellow poster looks like. Im not asking for anyone to define themselves by their race but race is definitely part of who every individual is. Hell, I had you portrayed as an egyptian dwarf so now Im glad I know a bit more about you.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10: :agree:

JMHO, I cannot fathom as to why posters in here or people in general find it necessary to make a reference as to how another poster's posts come across as being written by someone who they thought was of color.

Hello, it's the 2010's, aren't we past this garbage, yet ?

My writings are not grammatically or punctually correct. Does that make me any less of a human being than someone else who posts in here ?

Sometimes you have to learn to adapt to changes in society as you get older and hopefully gain a lot of wisdom during those personal changes.

I think this post actually represents the pinnacle of the problem. Why do you automatically assume that if someone writes posts poorly they are of color? Thats definitely prejudiced thinking. For me personally it has nothing to do with how well or poorly a person writes. Some of you are definitely thinking way too hard about this. Each race should be embracing who they are, not be ashamed of who they are.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dwarf or midget ?

but yeah, another funny comment nonetheless.

BTW, RobBase, I'm not friends with anyone on the hoops so you can nix me right out of the Tpaul, Micro and Kreton affiliation. I'm just clarifying it for you. My aforementioned comment regarding those three is not in a negative manner towards them.

Micro isnt really part of that affiliation either.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a TP, Micro and me affiliation? Sorry but even they don't like me. I am part of Muzzers realist gang.

You are a nice guy, but unless you are using realist sarcastically, you definitely are not, lol.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a realist.....All races, genders and assholes are welcome.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE when anyone has to state, "I thought you were of color according to your writing style (paraphrasing)".

The Czechoslovakian/dwarf writing style sarcasm, I actually got.

JMO, enough of the racist commentary.

No offense but to me you are coming across as racist. I know it is not your intention, but this is 2014. We should be able to talk about race in a positive light. Why do you automatically jump to the conclusion that poor writing is equivalent to people of color. Tpaul is a college grad, I think and I thought he was black. How well someone writes or doesnt write has nothing to do with race. Education probably plays somewhat of a role. What is written though over the course of time can give you an idea.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe for 1 second that I was assumed black because of my "writing style". More like becausecyou know a black person named 50 cent and you though duece duece 2cents was related

You arent his son? No, it really was just what you wrote about, not how you wrote. I was just trying to get to know posters and have some fun but clearly some people will always scream racist if race is even mentioned.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see ya here brotha!

See! 22 is clearly black, smitty called him brotha.

Lionstop, love ya man. You are one of my favorite posters due to your laid back attitude. i wish I could refrain as well as you do in here with some of the drama queens that frequent this board. Oops, I said drama queens. I swear IM not a bigot.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn didnt see rob bases dwarf post until after I posted mine. Wasnt trying to steal your material rob. i actually though gandy was a beer gutted 45 year old white dude that could still kick my ass in the mile.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean? I am a realist.

16-0? Well, everyone has different perceptions of reality, so realistically we are all realists in our mind. I'm sure muzzers grandmother tells him hes a realist as well.

Disclaimer. This is all in fun.