• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Getting to know your fellow SportsHoopla posters

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn didnt see rob bases dwarf post until after I posted mine. Wasnt trying to steal your material rob. i actually though gandy was a beer gutted 45 year old white dude that could still kick my ass in the mile.

Who is the Rob you speak of?

44 no beer, just damn good food!! I could get you in the twenty, forty lol

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the Rob you speak of?

44 no beer, just damn good food!! I could get you in the twenty, forty lol

Nothing wrong with good food. I could probably take you in professional cock fighting though.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant a straight guy shake the presidents hand aggressively with another straight guy without being called a homo.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant a straight guy shake the presidents hand aggressively with another straight guy without being called a homo.

Hah! I don't use the term homo. I have a gay friend on the Hoop.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah! I don't use the term homo. I have a gay friend on the Hoop.

You might not, but I do. Well I did. Anyhow you have a gay friend on here and you are replying to me! I would be challenging him in the mile.

Theres a reason I labelled this thread getting to know your fellow SportsHoopla posters.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might not, but I do. Well I did. Anyhow you have a gay friend on here and you are replying to me! I would be challenging him in the mile.

I was referring to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure. I shake hands with Fat Ladies everyday, don't call them fat.....I shake hands will people of color don't call them a deragorty name....People shake my hand at that same time, but I don't go to bed at night thinking or hoping they like me.

Good people make this world go around......Good people come in all races, genders and religions......I know I'm a good person because I have to many people calling me to help them out. Or just want advice or support etc etc......You only need to worry when you have a shortage of people wanting to talk to you.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. I shake hands with Fat Ladies everyday, don't call them fat.....I shake hands will people of color don't call them a deragorty name....People shake my hand at that same time, but I don't go to bed at night thinking or hoping they like me.

Good people make this world go around......Good people come in all races, genders and religions......I know I'm a good person because I have to many people calling me to help them out. Or just want advice or support etc etc......You only need to worry when you have a shortage of people wanting to talk to you.

Fuck good people. You make my world go round and round muzz.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laker, does your old man follow the Lions too?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck good people. You make my world go round and round muzz.
Get in line, I have over a 100 little kids i drive to school everyday and they have parents that want to talk to me.....The Funny thing is I have bosses and a life and a family, I'm not short of people wanting to talk to me....That's what the weekends are for, to take the phone off the hook and catch up on sports.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get in line, I have over a 100 little kids i drive to school everyday and they have parents that want to talk to me.....The Funny thing is I have bosses and a life and a family, I'm not short of people wanting to talk to me....That's what the weekends are for, to take the phone off the hook and catch up on sports.

Why do I get the feeling you are insinuating that I have no life. Well damn fuck you. I will deal you the ultimate insult. Based on your writing style you clearly are a redneck.