• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Getting to know your fellow SportsHoopla posters

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a midget. And I don't mind being called a midget. I don't buy into the PC crap, where now everyone wants to call me a little person. Terry Fair is a little person. I'm a midget. And yes, I've fucked a midget. And it was a midget, not a dwarf. Midgets are proportionate and dwarfs have the bobble heads and sausage fingers. I don't want to be mixed in with those freaks.

Anyways, I met her after a show at the Knuckleheads in Phoenix and took her out drinking. We ended up at her place but were far too drunk to even bother trying so we just passed out. The next morning I woke up and looked at her and thought “Well, I’ve come this far just to get the story...”. So I fucked her in that on-our-sides-from-behind morning position so there’s no morning breath involved. It was pretty icky. She had no hips and little doughy nub titties. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’re in love.That was around 1992 and I remember her name was Linda.

Anyways, I like the Lions and can probably kick your tall ass. Plus I get my mod powers back (soon) and you don't want to land on my naughty list.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a lot of class Smitty, and it's all low.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really a midget, but I do love the Lions, even on days like this. Just not Mayhew. Waiting for it all to end. 14 years of Mayhew is 14 too many.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very tall and Chinese, engage in black style writing, married with three kids, work in manufacturing and will soon be graduating from Indiana University of South Bend with a Bachelor degree in design and a Minor in Business Management. The Lions and music is my life outside Chinese food and Bruce Lee movies.

You and I should get together. You engage in black style writing, I will engage in black face. We will shock the world as the tallest non black black guys.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the black face thing would have went over so well!

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 7Ft Asian, Uh, He's Black.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean that is him on Facebook? Shit all this time I thought he was a chinaman wanting to be a brotha
:faint:

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean that is him on Facebook? Shit all this time I thought he was a chinaman wanting to be a brotha
:faint:

They all do, because then they could dunk. Man, but basketball is an obsession in China. My favorites are the combination basketball-kung fu movies if I'm flying Cathay.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been nice to see the truth... and fiction.... of the Lions posters.

My name is Jim, and I'm a Lions fan.....

Born in Detroit, grew up in Warren, dropped out of the U of M, moved to New Orleans on a shady job offer (long story), then San Diego following the job, met my bride to be there, moved back to NOLA (story continues), proposed to the future wife after she moved there with me, moved to Connecticut for her job, married, first two kids born in CT, then moved to Western Wisconsin (she missed where she grew up), third child, bought a house, raised a family.... it's been fun. In October, we'll celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary by visiting our oldest who should be completing the last phase of nuclear power school for the Navy as a submarine officer. The second child lives in North Dakota, trained in diesel mechanics but has decided to try driving 18 wheelers. The youngest is starting here 4th year of school in South Dakota, hoping to eventually become a forensic pathologist (so, med school followed by specialty, followed by more debt than some third world nations it seems). My wife is a paramedic, a true life saver. I've been blessed in so many ways.

And me? I work in the Twin Cities for a great organization. It's called LifeSource. We coordinate organ and tissue transplants across Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and three counties of western Wisconsin. I work in IT, kind of a jack-of-all trades (miss those days when I was strictly an Exchange admin). If you believe in transplantation, do all of us a favor and make your wishes known to your family and friends, and if you haven't registered to be a donor, what are you waiting for?

So yeah, I'm closer to a seasoned citizen than most of the young bucks here. I've spent decades waiting for the Lions to get to and win a Superbowl. I tolerate the Packers (except on weekends like the one coming up) while giving grief to the few Bears fans and have a healthy rivalry going with all the Vikings fans I work with. This board has really helped me maintain being a Lions fan. Thanks to all of you.

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54 year old white boy 6'0" 265, married for 31 years 4 kids 2 girls 2 boys. Both my wife and I went to Nebraska . Own and operate a ranch and oil company in the Texas panhandle.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And me? I work in the Twin Cities for a great organization. It's called LifeSource. We coordinate organ and tissue transplants across Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and three counties of western Wisconsin. I work in IT, kind of a jack-of-all trades (miss those days when I was strictly an Exchange admin). If you believe in transplantation, do all of us a favor and make your wishes known to your family and friends, and if you haven't registered to be a donor, what are you waiting for?

I received a heart transplant in 2009. Thanks for all your hard work!