• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Getting to know your fellow SportsHoopla posters

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have you, I consider you a fine upstanding young man, and you'll do fine, Fog, 68, Thruth, degenerate gambler, non-Big-Rig long hauler.

uofmarmyguy

Meat Popsicle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40 yr old mutt with a Caucasian complexion, married 5 years with a 2 year old son. My wife is 10 years younger than me. Been in the Army 20 years, about to retire next june to GA. Born in Standish, MI and raised all over the state. Love Wolverines, Lions, Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons all my life.

Look forward to having a duck dynasty beard from the last day of active duty for the remainder of my time on this earth. I am Conservative and a Christian after over 30+ years of not.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a 69 year old single male that has been married for over 25 years without any children. I have 3 beautiful daughters and one son. I'm white and haven't attended college. I got my master's degree from the University of Arizona and the only reason I was able to attend UofA was on my hispanic scholarship I received for being 100 percent latino.

I'm not a big sports fan, but I love to watch them. I hate traveling but love going new places and I also enjoy good old fashion board games on rainy days. I strongly dislike when it rains and all the activities that I participate in when it does rain.

I'm an avid environmentalist. I don't recycle much... in fact I litter quite a bit in my free time for fun. It gets the adrenaline pumping. Also, none of this is true. Except all of it. Maybe. But probably not.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a 69 year old single male that has been married for over 25 years without any children. I have 3 beautiful daughters and one son. I'm white and haven't attended college. I got my master's degree from the University of Arizona and the only reason I was able to attend UofA was on my hispanic scholarship I received for being 100 percent latino.

I'm not a big sports fan, but I love to watch them. I hate traveling but love going new places and I also enjoy good old fashion board games on rainy days. I strongly dislike when it rains and all the activities that I participate in when it does rain.

I'm an avid environmentalist. I don't recycle much... in fact I litter quite a bit in my free time for fun. It gets the adrenaline pumping. Also, none of this is true. Except all of it. Maybe. But probably not.

:ipw:

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
56 year old father and grand-father. Born and raised in Detroit, now living in suburbia. Huge Detroit/Michigan fan (guess you could say I am a homer). Politically, I am a right leaning radical, who believes that no party has it right. Theologically, I am pro science and view God a the father of science with his laws being the Law of Physics.

I have been waiting for a Lions Super Bowl since the 1st AFL/NFL Championship Game.

Michigan (my school) over Michigan State, Michigan State over everyone else and the only things I hate in this world are Nuclear War and ohio state.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, I'll stay outta this thread. I was just havin' some fun. Have a great season.

Come back anytime

I was actually poking Smittys count

Last edited by a moderator:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im 33 and homeless. Have very small hands, a growing forehead, freckles, cankles and big feet.

The Tigers may be the most important thing in my life. Aside from my house cats. Who, sadly, are also homeless.

A week ago I was at an alltime low in Lions optimism. Years of drafting, spending and focusing on offense and offense alone had gotten to me. But then I saw Stafford side step an oncoming defender, and I realized that year six was going to be the best one yet. Mayhews been slow rolling us.

I've met TPaul, Twocents22, and LionsTop1, and I still think they're black. Well, two outta three anyway............. Ones a giant seven foot Asian guy.
I'm a retired nun that used to be a man,...........would you like to pet my ~kitty~....?

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40, Married 9 years, two daughters(6&8), born in Grand Blanc and lived in Tawas majority of last twenty years. DPW last 13 years and firefighter going on 18 years. Mistakenly thought by many to be Gandy's brother, black and conceited. Nicknamed Sinbad when I moved up here because I apparently look like the comedian, not the sailor. I'm definitely a "Homer", love all the Detroit Pro teams and the Wolverines. Not a big, tough guy, 6'4" #320. Still play a little softball, gotta be the fattest OF in the state. Still run fairly well, stopping is another story, best to just get out of the way, sliding went by the wayside years ago. Love to hunt and fish, this fall will be amazing for me, the 8 y/o has always loved venison, more than candy, this year she is ready to go out and get her own. Put her behind the crossbow last week and she was tearing up fletchings, tighter groups than I was shooting at 20 yards. Says she could pull the trigger on a deer, so getting the blind ready today if the rain stops so she can hunt next weekend in the youth hunt.

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
44 married 24 years. Two girls one is carrying the most awesome grand kid ever in The Twins Cities. The other is a Masters student at Iowa St. Most likely be called when said and done.

I got a 3/8 vertical. Grew up in MD and WV. Tried the factory life in MI. Now in IA work on rail road( hence my SportsHoopla name) i fucking hate that I will miss the game this year with guys from here.

I was thought to be a brother by many here and CBS.

IMO LP should have super secret powers. He has proven to be most level headed sumbidge here. I am his campaign manager. You either vote for him or you just get merged with another thread.

That's not all he "tried" in Michigan!!!!

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
39 yr old male. Life long resident of the Detroit area, life long suffering Detroit Lion fan. Married 11 years, 3 wonderful children. Avid runner/weightlifting, avid buyer of Michigan made products such as Michigan Craft Beers. Nothing like Northern Michigan in the Summer and Fall, love living in Michigan. Was at many noteable Lions games back in the 1990's especially Barry breaking the 2000 yard mark. Met Barry in Royal Oak. Coach Youth Sports, love college football and college basketball. Worked for the same company since H.S. helped pay for undergrad.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40, Married 9 years, two daughters(6&8), born in Grand Blanc and lived in Tawas majority of last twenty years. DPW last 13 years and firefighter going on 18 years. Mistakenly thought by many to be Gandy's brother, black and conceited. Nicknamed Sinbad when I moved up here because I apparently look like the comedian, not the sailor. I'm definitely a "Homer", love all the Detroit Pro teams and the Wolverines. Not a big, tough guy, 6'4" #320. Still play a little softball, gotta be the fattest OF in the state. Still run fairly well, stopping is another story, best to just get out of the way, sliding went by the wayside years ago. Love to hunt and fish, this fall will be amazing for me, the 8 y/o has always loved venison, more than candy, this year she is ready to go out and get her own. Put her behind the crossbow last week and she was tearing up fletchings, tighter groups than I was shooting at 20 yards. Says she could pull the trigger on a deer, so getting the blind ready today if the rain stops so she can hunt next weekend in the youth hunt.

You are the fastest fat guy I know. Take that as a compliment fucker. I never call you Sinbad. Big Dummy is more appropriate.

I am just glad Kenna will finally give you a full freezer you non hunting mafugger

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a white, middle aged nerd that drives a minivan. Nuff said.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The great thing about being a nerd and driving a minivan is that it's very easy to impress people since their expectations for me are so low upon first meeting me.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The great thing about being a nerd and driving a minivan is that it's very easy to impress people since their expectations for me are so low upon first meeting me.

You ever go to selling that grocery getter. I know one Mr. Smitty will prolly upgrade from his Kenmore box he lives in.

He says he has been making a killing playing the spoons with Willie & Poboy

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....I'm not sure I understand what you wrote, but it's still funny.