• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gerald McCoy signs a 7 year 98 million dollar deal

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't ask you break down reams of game film. I asked you one simple question. How many games have you watched of TB's in the last two years. The reason you didn't answer -- Because you've watched the exact same amount as everyone on this site (one against Detroit) and it will make you look foolish to say so, after you made the comment on how you watch a player instead of believing what someone else tells you.

TB has been terrible and their own fans don't even watch them or show up for games for that matter.

Trustmeyouarewrong. I live in Iowa and out of network. I get what Fox gives me. Seen about five to seven. Never paid attention to McCoy much in game. I will just go look at his stats, hang on a minute.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1) He doesn't come at me with what some salesman selling hits on a website says, to support his position. And he doesn't come at me with ridiculous fantasy stats. It's his opinion. He owns it. You don't own anything.

(2) Aside from our seemingly one disagreement, he adds a lot of insight to discussions. He watches the games without trying to see something to support his position.

I'm not selling you anything. There is nothing to sell. I said the top 3 at the DT position coming into the year was McCoy, Suh, Atkins in no particular order for me. You could make an argument for any of the three. Saying any of them couldn't hold the other's jock is a kool-aid comment, as you only watch one on a weekly basis.

That is what cracks me up about people who say they want to see it for their own eyes, as if they are watching every game, every week to see a player with their own eyes. Unless it is your job -- NO ONE is doing that.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trustmeyouarewrong. I live in Iowa and out of network. I get what Fox gives me. Seen about five to seven. Never paid attention to McCoy much in game. I will just go look at his stats, hang on a minute.

Seeing as how Tampa Bay's regional coverage includes Western Florida, parts of Maryland, DC, Northern Viriginia and Southern Pennsylvania -- I guess you just got really lucky to watch that many TB games. Or I should say -- really unlucky to have to watch TB that much.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just disregard that last post Gandy -- I realize you are just trying to fan the flames. I will just say -- Suh is the greatest DT to ever play the game. If Detroit doesn't pay him more than Calvin Johnson, they'd be foolish.

Now pass me those glasses Truth -- I can't wait to watch the rest of the season thru them.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do have Sunday Ticket nowadays and it enables you to be able to pick any game you wanna watch. They televise all of the games. Sonic someone did want to watch TB, they have the ability to.

I know for me, if the Lions aren't on, I will watch multiple games, especially ones that are fantasy relevant for me.

So it's not impossible for someone to watch McCoy more than once. In fact, maybe I will so I can settle this damn argument. ;)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's not impossible for someone to watch McCoy more than once. In fact, maybe I will so I can settle this damn argument

I have the Ticket and still have never watched a TB game other than flipping thru channels or if I was checking to see a fantasy player's stats they were facing.

If you are going to watch one of their games -- I wish you the best of luck and I apologize in advance for having to sit thru it.:suds:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't either. But my point is that it CAN happen. You or I have no idea what other teams interest certain posters. So to matter-of-factly say that anyone has only watched one TB game bc they played the Lions is a bit of a stretch. That is all.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't ask you break down reams of game film. I asked you one simple question. How many games have you watched of TB's in the last two years. The reason you didn't answer -- Because you've watched the exact same amount as everyone on this site (one against Detroit) and it will make you look foolish to say so, after you made the comment on how you watch a player instead of believing what someone else tells you.

TB has been terrible and their own fans don't even watch them or show up for games for that matter.

That means I have a big advantage over most of you in this debate. I have Sunday ticket and always watch a game after the Lions game. A friend here at work is a Bucs fan and occasionally over the last 3 years or so when the bucs play later game he comes by and I end up watching the Bucs. I'd guess 5 or 6 games in that span. and any MNF games they've had. Although none come to mind. But definitely more than 1.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best friend is a Tampa Bay fan. I've watched a lot of McCoy. He is no Suh. He's more of a consistent but less explosive Fairley.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do have Sunday Ticket nowadays and it enables you to be able to pick any game you wanna watch. They televise all of the games. Sonic someone did want to watch TB, they have the ability to.

I know for me, if the Lions aren't on, I will watch multiple games, especially ones that are fantasy relevant for me.

So it's not impossible for someone to watch McCoy more than once. In fact, maybe I will so I can settle this damn argument. ;)

I usually watch replays on The PAC-12 Network if the Lions aren't on. Or even if they are. I love me some lousy defense.

:nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Ticket and still have never watched a TB game other than flipping thru channels or if I was checking to see a fantasy player's stats they were facing.

If you are going to watch one of their games -- I wish you the best of luck and I apologize in advance for having to sit thru it.:suds:

Why is everyone so down on watching Bucs games? We're all human right? And do we not love train wrecks? Do we not rubber neck at twisted metal on the highway? And don't even act like you all don't watch Honey Boo Boo!!! GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually watch replays on The PAC-12 Network if the Lions aren't on. Or even if they are. I love me some lousy defense.

:nod:

Then why the hell are you not watching some Pewter Pirates?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all watched tons of Bucs games over the past 20 plus years, we just call them the Lions.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't even act like you all don't watch Honey Boo Boo!!!

Unfortunately -- I've never watched an episode of that show. I'm not even sure what channel it is on, but wish I had. I saw a pretty crazy story about the mom the other day.

She used to date a guy back in the day. I guess her oldest daughter was 8 at the time and the guy forced the 8 year old to give him oral sex. The guy was sentenced to 10 years in prison and was just released. Instead of running for the hills from the guy -- she bought him a car and is helping buy him a house and brought him around her other kids and they are reporting the two are dating now. Whoever was airing the show cancelled it after the reports came out. That mom has to have a screw loose.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And do we not love train wrecks?

Guilty as charged. I was a season ticket holder for the Lions when they rolling up an 0-16 record and went to each and every game. :L

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it as good as Stanford's?

Probably not. Not many teams are. The Utes have already had both byes and still lead the nation in sacks. They have played the run well. They could improve against the pass but that's not an easy task in a QB talented PAC12.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just disregard that last post Gandy -- I realize you are just trying to fan the flames. I will just say -- Suh is the greatest DT to ever play the game. If Detroit doesn't pay him more than Calvin Johnson, they'd be foolish.

Now pass me those glasses Truth -- I can't wait to watch the rest of the season thru them.

I am guilty many times off fanning flames. Just not here.

I also work all over southern region. Amazing how them train tracks go coast to coast. Hell you will debate anybody to prove your right.