• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gerald McCoy signs a 7 year 98 million dollar deal

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Berbick? ( for the younger guys a Boxer)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep guessing.

Trippin' Balls is also incorrect, gettin' proactive up in this bidge.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking Tampa Bay, but that's too obvious and I don't want to waste one of my guesses...... Tim Buktu?

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tshimanga Biakabutuka

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It stands for teddy bear, guys.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what TB stands for prior to Bishop?

I'll give you two guesses. And don't make one of 'em Terry Bradshaw.

I thought it stood for Tampa Bay. I thought he had said he was from that area in a prior thread. If I had to guess what I hope it stood for -- I'd go with:

Titty Boobtastic
Tiny Bubbles
The Boss
Teddy Bridgewater
The Boz
Tim Brown
Total Bitch

It really is endless what TB could stand for.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bigger question is what does the muzzer stand for after the the.........It's long and everyone gets 100 guesses.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assumption of correctness is cool. This might be why my wife is always right, I never answer the question.

I'm not sure how cool it is, but it's certainly convenient.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by gandydancer View Post
Assumption of correctness is cool. This might be why my wife is always right, I never answer the question.

I wouldn't have to assume if he would ever answer the question.:whistle:

I'm not sure how cool it is, but it's certainly convenient.

Actually -- it'd be much more convenient if you just said, I haven't watched TB play at all, other than against the Lions.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have to assume if he would ever answer the question.:whistle:

Actually -- it'd be much more convenient if you just said, I haven't watched TB play at all, other than against the Lions.

TP may be willing to argue with a blind man, but I'm not. If TP died and went to heaven, he'd argue with God. He can't help it. It's his nature.

Old Lion and I are at opposite poles on the DT vs. CB debate, but I'll tell you a couple of things about Old Lion.

(1) He doesn't come at me with what some salesman selling hits on a website says, to support his position. And he doesn't come at me with ridiculous fantasy stats. It's his opinion. He owns it. You don't own anything.

(2) Aside from our seemingly one disagreement, he adds a lot of insight to discussions. He watches the games without trying to see something to support his position.

You say the same things over and over and over ad nauseum. You rarely say anything that isn't backed up with 'stats'. The only stat in football that ever makes any sense is the final score.

Watch Suh, and watch McCoy. It really isn't necessary to break down reams of game film. See which way the lines are moving. Try to count how many times Suh is pushed backward. Have you got to 1 yet?

If you're too jaded, or if you still believe football can be quantified, then no one can help you. I'm done. I'm not TP.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micro and Smitty have commish rights so I can't do no funny shit.

I added Micro because I do stupid shit and he fixes it. He was a great choice. Smitty is a silent partner.

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP may be willing to argue with a blind man, but I'm not. If TP died and went to heaven, he'd argue with God. He can't help it. It's his nature.

Old Lion and I are at opposite poles on the DT vs. CB debate, but I'll tell you a couple of things about Old Lion.

(1) He doesn't come at me with what some salesman selling hits on a website says, to support his position. And he doesn't come at me with ridiculous fantasy stats. It's his opinion. He owns it. You don't own anything.

(2) Aside from our seemingly one disagreement, he adds a lot of insight to discussions. He watches the games without trying to see something to support his position.

You say the same things over and over and over ad nauseum. You rarely say anything that isn't backed up with 'stats'. The only stat in football that ever makes any sense is the final score.

Watch Suh, and watch McCoy. It really isn't necessary to break down reams of game film. See which way the lines are moving. Try to count how many times Suh is pushed backward. Have you got to 1 yet?

If you're too jaded, or if you still believe football can be quantified, then no one can help you. I'm done. I'm not TP.

First essay from 68 and it was awesome sir!

Last edited by a moderator:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't ask you break down reams of game film. I asked you one simple question. How many games have you watched of TB's in the last two years. The reason you didn't answer -- Because you've watched the exact same amount as everyone on this site (one against Detroit) and it will make you look foolish to say so, after you made the comment on how you watch a player instead of believing what someone else tells you.

TB has been terrible and their own fans don't even watch them or show up for games for that matter.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is nothing to even argue about. You made a ridiculous comment and I pointed it out. If you don't think it was ridiculous when McCoy led DT in votes for all-pro last year, I can't help you.

If you want to argue the final score is all that counts -- I don't think i need to ask you how the Lions fared against TB last year?