• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GEORGIA Defense

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave up 15 yards in the second half.

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great adjustment at the half. Interested to see how well he does when we go to Columbia. Interesting game as we all know Spurrier always overlooks someone to get after GEORGIA with his best. Let's see if he can stop the 4 horseman and the play-action.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was doing a lot of channel surfing during the second half of that game. Georgia looked a bit rough in the first half but clearly dominated the 2nd half on both sides of the ball.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Georgia, looks like you have a good chance at coming up 3 yards short to a west team in the SECCG this year.

:D

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Georgia, looks like you have a good chance at coming up 3 yards short to a west team in the SECCG this year.

:D
3 yards? Shit, buddy, it's UGA. coming up 3 yards short only happens once every 30 years. We usually don't even sniff much more than a 10 win season. I hope we play Alabama in the CG though. We smash AllBarn and I don't want anything to do with another west school. Bama or bust!!:suds:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gene Chizik has Georgia in the 4 team playoff right now: Y'all are screwed.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 yards? Shit, buddy, it's UGA. coming up 3 yards short only happens once every 30 years. We usually don't even sniff much more than a 10 win season. I hope we play Alabama in the CG though. We smash AllBarn and I don't want anything to do with another west school. Bama or bust!!:suds:

We'll see if Alabama makes it that far, seems doubtful right now even as their is potential.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a superb second half of defense considering they didn't play very well in the first half.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They stole signals. Analyzed them at the Half. And whoop'd that ass.

Seems legit.

At OU's game yesterday the Def Cord of La Tech is Manny Diaz, former Texas DC. They had two student trainers following him with a make-shift tarp so he could signal in at angles. The coaches explained that they thought OU might know his signals from when he was at Texas and didn't want to take a chance.

So they assumed OU would be cheating. :noidea:

Perhaps stealing signals is common in football, I think it is. Only cheating if you get caught?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you put your signals on a piece of cardboard to hold up, I think you deserve to have them stolen.

Who would have guessed your 4 picture poster wasn't secure?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you put your signals on a piece of cardboard to hold up, I think you deserve to have them stolen.

Who would have guessed your 4 picture poster wasn't secure?

Last edited by a moderator:

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They stole signals. Analyzed them at the Half. And whoop'd that ass.

Seems legit.

At OU's game yesterday the Def Cord of La Tech is Manny Diaz, former Texas DC. They had two student trainers following him with a make-shift tarp so he could signal in at angles. The coaches explained that they thought OU might know his signals from when he was at Texas and didn't want to take a chance.

So they assumed OU would be cheating. :noidea:

Perhaps stealing signals is common in football, I think it is. Only cheating if you get caught?
We can't use that excuse. FSU fans already claimed that one as an excuse for being dominated in the Natty by a team that wone 6 games by a TD or less and needed multiple miracles to even make that "championship game." What a way to end the BCS era. Two of the most overrated teams in the history of the system playing for "it all."

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, You got something for me? It's Monday already. I ain't wearing it past next Saturday. Bring it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't use that excuse. FSU fans already claimed that one as an excuse for being dominated in the Natty by a team that wone 6 games by a TD or less and needed multiple miracles to even make that "championship game." What a way to end the BCS era. Two of the most overrated teams in the history of the system playing for "it all."

You know how stupid the bold is? They were not claims by FSU fans. The FSU players specifically Kelvin Benjamin and Rashad Greene told Jimbo about it. Auburn did a good job in using FSU's QB COACH from the previous years. His name is Dameyune Craig. He is Auburn's Co-OC and WR coach. If you knew who he was and noticed that he sat right beside Ellis Johnson when Auburn was on Defense in the first half. Then when Jimbo brought out the towels to block his signal calls look what FSU did offensively. Malzahn did a great job in using Coach Craig to help his team.

TO claim dominance just shows your blind conference homerism and coattail riding. When UGA does something of note come back and talk to us.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, You got something for me? It's Monday already. I ain't wearing it past next Saturday. Bring it.

There is a thread lower on the page he made. The image doesn't seem to load for me anymore though.