• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Georgia at #3 is proof of the media's love for the SEC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1
^^This. LSU and aTm put the finger on some of 'Bamas weaknesses. They're not the end-all/be-all everyone thought up until that point.

This is a rebuilding year for us. Anything that we get this year is just gravy.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense. I was just correcting you as I didn't know that you were going by current top 25 rankings instead of game time rankings.

What's funny is that UF's loss came to an "overhyped" Georgia team. LOL

I bet you never argued about SEC bias when it was helping UF.

Correcting me? I didn't brag about UF's win over Tennessee.

You didn't know I was going by current top 25 rankings? The topic says UGA is #3. LOL get out.

You are using at-the-time ranking and current ranking as it suits your argument. Why would ranking at the time of when the game was played mid-season matter?

You even claim that UGA is the only contender who can claim a top 5 win while conveniently ignoring the two teams who beat a top 5 ranked LSU. You're all over the place man.

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah?! Well, Georgia got killt by South Caralina, who got beat by LSU, who got beat by us. Of course, aTm got beat by LSU, who got beat by us. Therefore, we beat aTm.

Florida beat LSU and A&M (who beat Bama), and UGA beat Florida. LOL

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See 2006
Although they manhandled OSU so their ranking ended up being justified...I remember so many people were upset that they went to the NC over Michigan and Wisconsin. Nobody wanted a rematch for OSU and Michigan like they did for LSU Bama last year.
Bottom line is that their has been bias the last 6 or so years to the SEC. It isn't like it's happening just now

I remember that no one was talking such nonsense when USC jumped Michigan while Michigan was idle just a week before. It wasn't until USC lost that people started to complain. That wasn't SEC Media bias... I guess you could say it was anti-B10 though.

LOL at the B10

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vandy is underrated. They should be #15, right behind where Mississippi State should be. I think Kentucky probably deserves to be around #23.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vandy is underrated. They should be #15, right behind where Mississippi State should be. I think Kentucky probably deserves to be around #23.

When all is said and done, every game USC played was against a ranked team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1
Florida beat LSU and A&M (who beat Bama), and UGA beat Florida. LOL

Touche! I guess that we will have to settle it the old fashioned way on 12/01/2012. Of course, that will leave us worrying about which Alabama and Georgia teams show up for the game.

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correcting me? I didn't brag about UF's win over Tennessee.

You didn't know I was going by current top 25 rankings? The topic says UGA is #3. LOL get out.

You are using at-the-time ranking and current ranking as it suits your argument. Why would ranking at the time of when the game was played mid-season matter?

You even claim that UGA is the only contender who can claim a top 5 win while conveniently ignoring the two teams who beat a top 5 ranked LSU. You're all over the place man.

?

What is your point again?

The ranking of the teams at the time is who they were at that moment, I think that is relevant, but no matter... I certainly wasn't bragging about UGA beating Mizzou, although it was a very big game with high emotions being Mizzou's first SEC game and at Columbia.

Did I ignore the two teams that beat LSU? Bama is irrelevant because the play UGA in the SEC CG, UF is irrelevant because UGA has already beat them. I thought we were looking for a non SEC deserving of UGA's rank... or are just ranting because UF sucks?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?

The ranking of the teams at the time is who they were at that moment, I think that is relevant, but no matter... I certainly wasn't bragging about UGA beating Mizzou, although it was a very big game with high emotions being Mizzou's first SEC game and at Columbia.

Did I ignore the two teams that beat LSU? Bama is irrelevant because the play UGA in the SEC CG, UF is irrelevant because UGA has already beat them. I thought we were looking for a non SEC deserving of UGA's rank... or are just ranting because UF sucks?

Really? USC was ranked #1 to start the season. Is that ranking relevant now? Ummmm no.... Dumbass :L

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that no one was talking such nonsense when USC jumped Michigan while Michigan was idle just a week before. It wasn't until USC lost that people started to complain. That wasn't SEC Media bias... I guess you could say it was anti-B10 though.

LOL at the B10

Lol 2 TEAM BIG!!!

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?

My point? I've stated it several times. UGA is not deserving of being #3, and the media bias is what put them there.

And when you said:
"Out of the 1 loss teams, who can say that their one loss came from a top 6 team, and out of the same group, who can say that they beat a top 5 team?"

No team can say that right now. None. Or if we use your logic and cherry pick rankings, then several teams can say that. The only reason to do such a thing is to artificially inflate their team.

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point? I've stated it several times. UGA is not deserving of being #3, and the media bias is what put them there.

And when you said:
"Out of the 1 loss teams, who can say that their one loss came from a top 6 team, and out of the same group, who can say that they beat a top 5 team?"

No team can say that right now. None. Or if we use your logic and cherry pick rankings, then several teams can say that. The only reason to do such a thing is to artificially inflate their team.

OK... so who are those one loss contenders?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... but it was relevant then.

What is the point of this thread again?

It's not relevant now for Oregon or ucla to say they best the #1 team because they were #1 at one time.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know who this troll is right?