• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Georgia at #3 is proof of the media's love for the SEC

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are now in prime position to go to the NCG if they beat Bama. They played only two top 25 teams this season. Eeeked out a win against one and got blown out by the other.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya think? We've been saying this for a while now.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big12 > SEC top to bottom.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah too bad we beat some overrated shit University of Florida team when they were highly ranked. But it isn't biased to that SEC team at all
17-9

Last edited by a moderator:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're gonna kick UGA's ass. They got killed by SCAR, should've lost to UF, I just got a good feeling about this one.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're gonna kick UGA's ass. They got killed by SCAR, should've lost to UF, I just got a good feeling about this one.

"We're going to kick Bama's ass cause they shoulda lost to LSU and did lose to Aggie"

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou was ranked when UGA played them as well.

I think it may have less to do with the media and more to do with the computers - they love Florida for some reason, the week before or so, the computers of the BCS had Florida at #2, only the "media" & the voters kept them down so low. UGA beat UF, if you don't recall. LOL

Out of the 1 loss teams, who can say that their one loss came from a top 6 team, and out of the same group, who can say that they beat a top 5 team?

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not very confident about the game, but Bama's has shown that they do have flaws. Namely a lack of a dominant pass rush and a less than stellar passing game. I think Georgia has a great chance against Alabama.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not very confident about the game, but Bama's has shown that they do have flaws. Namely a lack of a dominant pass rush and a less than stellar passing game. I think Georgia has a great chance against Alabama.

It should be a good game. Hopefully Bama can get past awwbun so it actually happens. :drum:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah too bad we beat some overrated shit University of Florida team when they were highly ranked. But it isn't biased to that SEC team at all
17-9

Look at UGA's body of work compared to UF's. The Gators played 4 teams thus far in the top 12, and soon to play one more. So far, UF has beaten 3 of 4.

For UGA, they barely beat one team with a bunch of fluky fumbles and was destroyed by another.

Apples to apples - which of these two should be ranked higher based on their entire schedule? UGA of course, because they are in the SECCG to give them the best shot at going to the NCG.

Do you see what I'm getting at now? It's media bias.

HowboutthemDAWGS

Biggest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be a good game. Hopefully Bama can get past awwbun so it actually happens. :drum:

LOL - If you guys lose to Auburn... you should probably disband the football program.

Look at UGA's body of work compared to UF's. The Gators played 4 teams thus far in the top 12, and soon to play one more. So far, UF has beaten 3 of 4.

For UGA, they barely beat one team with a bunch of fluky fumbles and was destroyed by another.

Apples to apples - which of these two should be ranked higher based on their entire schedule? UGA of course, because they are in the SECCG to give them the best shot at going to the NCG.

UGA is 2 for 3 against ranked teams this year... one of those wins is obviously against UF. Head to head trumps all. Are you saying that UF should be ranked higher than UGA? I think you may have a better case that UF should be ahead of Bama.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, although Bama "barely beat" LSU and they are ahead of both of us as a one loss team
but why do you post this now? Why not when UGA was ranked above Florida the week they beat them? I mean did you really think UF would jump UGA? You know that wouldn't have happened if neither of us lost.
Sorry it just seems like everyone should have expected this. It isn't like it's the first time this situation has happened

Last edited by a moderator:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - If you guys lose to Auburn... you should probably disband the football program.

UGA is 2 for 3 against ranked teams this year... one of those wins is obviously against UF. Head to head trumps all. Are you saying that UF should be ranked higher than UGA? I think you may have a better case that UF should be ahead of Bama.

Blowout loss vs #13, 6 fumble win sqeeker vs #6, and who is the third team?

You need to remove your and my obvious biases here. Look at the body of work and their positions they are in their conferences. It's very apparent to the nation that UGA won the SEC East because they have the weakest schedules in the SEC this year. Yet they are ranked #3 BECAUSE they are in the SECCG.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, although Bama "barely beat" LSU and they are ahead of both of us as a one loss team
but why do you post this now? Why not when UGA was ranked above Florida the week they beat them? I mean did you really think UF would jump UGA? You know that wouldn't have happened if neither of us lost.
Sorry it just seems like everyone should have expected this. It isn't like it's the first time this situation has happened

I posted about Alabama too after their loss. And UGA does deserve to be above UF. They won head-to-head.

My point is that UGA is #3 for only one reason... and it ain't because people think they are the 3rd best team in the nation.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blowout loss vs #13, 6 fumble win sqeeker vs #6, and who is the third team?

You need to remove your and my obvious biases here. Look at the body of work and their positions they are in their conferences. It's very apparent to the nation that UGA won the SEC East because they have the weakest schedules in the SEC this year. Yet they are ranked #3 BECAUSE they are in the SECCG.

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with them being #4 because they'd still have to beat Bama in the SEC CG and jump to #2 so this argument really isn't a huge deal. There has been media bias to the SEC for awhile though it's pretty obvious