• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

General Playoff Run Discussion

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or does everyone get depressed reading this?
No offense to LHG, but I dont look at them. The season is over, competitive-wise, so I could care less where the Giants stand in relation to the races.

I care about Bum getting 20, Craw and Posey getting 20, Duffy competing for ROY and Posey competing for the batting title (Harper pretty much has that wrapped up at this point). Further, I want to either be eliminated before, or have a reasonable shot at delaying the inevitable before the dog series. I do not want them partying at AT&T.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys.... I was looking forward to a good ole fashioned Dodgers v. Giants divisional race. And to be honest, I don't know if this thing is as locked up as everyone suggests.

Considering the Giants success v. San Diego (over the years) and a lousy Oakland team, 5 out of 6 this week is not out of the question. Meanwhile, Arizona is a solid hitting team that has played very well in the second half. If the Dodgers lose 3 of 4 to AZ, the Giants are only 5.5 back with a 4 game head to head series looming. And we know what a disaster the Dodgers have been at AT&T this year. Have the Dodgers even won a game at ATT this year?

I think there is some life left in this Divisional race.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the Giants success v. San Diego (over the years) and a lousy Oakland team, 5 out of 6 this week is not out of the question. Meanwhile, Arizona is a solid hitting team that has played very well in the second half. If the Dodgers lose 3 of 4 to AZ, the Giants are only 5.5 back with a 4 game head to head series looming. And we know what a disaster the Dodgers have been at AT&T this year. Have the Dodgers even won a game at ATT this year?

I think there is some life left in this Divisional race.

:pound:

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to LHG, but I dont look at them. The season is over, competitive-wise, so I could care less where the Giants stand in relation to the races.

I care about Bum getting 20, Craw and Posey getting 20, Duffy competing for ROY and Posey competing for the batting title (Harper pretty much has that wrapped up at this point). Further, I want to either be eliminated before, or have a reasonable shot at delaying the inevitable before the dog series. I do not want them partying at AT&T.
Obviously my work is not appreciated here. Maybe I'll just start posting new threads about this everyday and not bother responding to anyone's posts.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously my work is not appreciated here. Maybe I'll just start posting new threads about this everyday and not bother responding to anyone's posts.
I hope you are being sarcastic.

:dunce: ???

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so silly, am I? Six game lead.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With our elimination number at 5 and only 4 games to go before the doggie series, I am officially becoming a bad Giants fan for the next few days. The dogs have 4 games as well, so there are 8 outcomes left to lose 5 games.

I OPENLY and BLATANTLY want the Giants to lose and the dogs to win this weekend so that they are unable to celebrate at AT&T next week.