• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCSF (Game 7) Red Wings at Sharks - 6:00PM

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As good as Logan is, his line was fucking HORRID defensively tonight.

Still love rat face though :)

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The new policy for Sharks hockey is a 2 drink minimum...

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Babcock is a hell of a coach. Unlike pricks like McTavish, Terry Murray, and Carlyle, I would love to have that guy as our coach if we didn't have McLellan. He's a class guy.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Babcock is a hell of a coach. Unlike pricks like McTavish, Terry Murray, and Carlyle, I would love to have that guy as our coach if we didn't have McLellan. He's a class guy.

Best coach in the NHL IMO.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still a little irritated about his whole "drive train" comment, but winning fixes a lot of hard feelings.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

+1

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Babcock is a fantastic coach and has a way with words... I love watching his post-game interviews, TBH...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What did he say Kork?

Just made mention about how good patty is, and how he is a great 2 way player,great to coach when they won gold, how he is a hard working honest player and a great man. And how every team in the league would want him.

Alot of guys in the media are taking cheap shots at Roenick as well, its funny lol

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Holy incredible game... Niemi made it heart attack worthy with that stinky ass goal he let in (and I dont want to hear excuses bout that one, it was BAD). But he made up for it with the save at the end. THAT was an incredible save. Those are one of the ones I talked bout when I said you have to play the position to know when some good looking shots are weak goals and some avg looking shots are tough saves. Those handcuff you saves like that are some of the hardest in the game to make. Well done on that. Seto is the man. It was between him & Nabby when I ordered my SJ jersey, shoulda went with Seto... Patty picked it up, but IMO he still isnt out of the my doghouse. One good game doesnt give you an excuse to disappear for the next 5. Thornton continues to play like he wants this bad, so good to finally see that!! From the parts I seen (my friends were going back & forth between this and the bulls game) the Sharks played great, with the exception of that section of the 3rd when Det was swarming... Great feeling to win this. I think im sticking with my "they are going to lose for sure" attitude before elimination games, it makes the victory feel so much better when you dont expect it haha

BTW why did Boyle shave his beard into a chin strap?? I thought that was kinda odd to tamper with the beard...

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy incredible game... Niemi made it heart attack worthy with that stinky ass goal he let in (and I dont want to hear excuses bout that one, it was BAD). But he made up for it with the save at the end. THAT was an incredible save. Those are one of the ones I talked bout when I said you have to play the position to know when some good looking shots are weak goals and some avg looking shots are tough saves. Those handcuff you saves like that are some of the hardest in the game to make. Well done on that. Seto is the man. It was between him & Nabby when I ordered my SJ jersey, shoulda went with Seto... Patty picked it up, but IMO he still isnt out of the my doghouse. One good game doesnt give you an excuse to disappear for the next 5. Thornton continues to play like he wants this bad, so good to finally see that!! From the parts I seen (my friends were going back & forth between this and the bulls game) the Sharks played great, with the exception of that section of the 3rd when Det was swarming... Great feeling to win this. I think im sticking with my "they are going to lose for sure" attitude before elimination games, it makes the victory feel so much better when you dont expect it haha

BTW why did Boyle shave his beard into a chin strap?? I thought that was kinda odd to tamper with the beard...

NIEMI > NABBY

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BTW, everyone saying the "in your face Roenick" comments... I love that Roenick busted him out, he deserved everything Roenick said. There shouldnt be any in your face, or eat that Roenick shit fired back at him. He lit the fire under him that needed to be light and brought like to shit that all of us thought & wanted to say but dont have the media coverage to say it.
+++10000000 Roenick!!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He said in the post-game interview from the bench on VS that he's sorry about looking like that and the guys were giving him shit about it but he had to change it up for this game and he's glad it worked or something like that...

Also, I think he said he's undefeated in Game 7's (is that right?) and it's good to keep the streak going...