• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: WCSF GAME 1 - Sharks at Kings - Tues. 7:00PM

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can they bring up Nieto? Put Demers at forward? I still like Pavs as the 3rd pivot but not if he has no help. I'm hoping Sheppard or Desi can step up. I was shocked when Desi dangled past two Kings. Maybe Desi can play the physical role for Patty and Couture.

Thornton line
Couture-Marleau-Desi

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abdalkater gets 2 games for arunning jumping headshot... Torres will get at least 5 for a shoulder to shoulder check... No penality or suspension for the Bruins/Leafs check from behind into the boards towards the end of the game... Gryba gets 2 games for a legal shoulder check... Shannahan needs to step down, he's the most inconsistant jackass with his rulings... Torres is getting suspended for 1 reason only and its cause he's Torres... Any other player lands that hit and it wouldnt evenbe reviewed..

Not to be adebbie downer but IMO if Torres is out for the series, SJ isnt going to advance... Hes been ahuge part of the recent success... This will be a huge blow to the team

Hey Likewall! Thanks for dropping in to play debbie downer! I agree it's a big blow. Hopefully it's not the rest of the playoffs.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a coach I'd say watch for number 13 and when he's on the ice, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Abdalkater gets 2 games for arunning jumping headshot... Torres will get at least 5 for a shoulder to shoulder check... No penality or suspension for the Bruins/Leafs check from behind into the boards towards the end of the game... Gryba gets 2 games for a legal shoulder check... Shannahan needs to step down, he's the most inconsistant jackass with his rulings... Torres is getting suspended for 1 reason only and its cause he's Torres... Any other player lands that hit and it wouldnt evenbe reviewed..

Not to be adebbie downer but IMO if Torres is out for the series, SJ isnt going to advance... Hes been ahuge part of the recent success... This will be a huge blow to the team

Well said. Shanny is all over the fucking place, zero consistency. I have seen so many worse hits, dangerous hits, not even getting called.