• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCF (Game 4) Canucks at Sharks - 12:00PM

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yoshi i used to like you till i found you were a Lakers fan! WTF???

LOL

Kobe can rot, real bay area fans HATE the Lakers. end of story. are you a Yankees fan too?

If you check out my prior posts, you'll see which MLB franchise I've logged onto in the past.

I'll give you a hint - got permission from the fam to party with my boys on 2nd and King on November 1, 2010. :welcome:

Btw, there are a lot of bay area fans who have ties to the Lakers. Albeit, some of those peeps are band wagon morons with no concept of the history of the Lakers.

UPDATE:
Anyone watching the postgame report? McLellan still a class act in the press conferences unlike Elaine Vigneault. Heatley's statline: 1 SOG, 2 PIM, > 19 minutes TOI.

And Drew on a sharks comeback sounds like Bob Fitzgerald talking about the Warriors on KNBR: major homerism, although for a reason, obviously.

UPDATE #2:
Drew guaranteeing a game 6 will be played.

Last edited by a moderator:

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you check out my prior posts, you'll see which MLB franchise I've logged onto in the past.

I'll give you a hint - got permission from the fam to party with my boys on 2nd and King on November 1, 2010. :welcome:

Btw, there are a lot of bay area fans who have ties to the Lakers. Albeit, some of those peeps are band wagon morons with no concept of the history of the Lakers.

UPDATE:
Anyone watching the postgame report? McLellan still a class act in the press conferences unlike Elaine Vigneault. Heatley's statline: 1 SOG, 2 PIM, > 19 minutes TOI.

And Drew on a sharks comeback sounds like Bob Fitzgerald talking about the Warriors on KNBR: major homerism, although for a reason, obviously.

UPDATE #2:
Drew guaranteeing a game 6 will be played.

i still hate the Lakers. but mostly Kobe the rapist.

it's all good i was just giving you some grief. i am a lifelong Warriors fan.

Warriors/Lakers rivalry similar to Giants/Dodgers but yeah there are tons of bandwagon Lakers fans at the games...i don't understand it.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No one on this team should be holding their heads high or feeling good about themselves after the shit they laid on the ice tonight.

If this team had any pride at all they wouldve came out and played hard, its pretty evident it's just not there outside of a handful of players.

Probably the most disappointed ive ever been with this team and thats since i've followed them from the inaugural season.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez... just got done with the game on DVR...

Its real simple to me:

1. Sharks didn't bury their PP chances (VAN did a much better job on their PK imo, and we didn't step it up further). VAN did.
2. Sharks made some really bad D moves and gave up 3 5-3 in a row... smells a bit like that French fuck got some calls, but they are hardly debatable. What is more telling is how many times you need to see the exact same setup before you adjust your defense.... *ahem*. Van - if its scoring keep doing it, the Sharks wont figure it out till their down by 8.
3. Sharks 5-5 didn't improve this game either.
4. Torres is a dirty player, period. As a Sharks fan we get to eat a big shit sandwich again with him laughing at us. Its the 3rd or 4th key guy he has injured on our roster - and our response makes me feel neutered.

This series is toast, and I expected about as much - but I am hopeful we can at least get one more win out of this, and it would be nice to see Torres leave the game on a stretcher...

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing I had baby class this morning and got to miss watching this shit live. Hah!

Once the 5-on-3 parade started, I watched the rest of the game on FF at 3x speed and sped riiiight through it!

Kind of what I expected today, really... neither team showed up and the team that converted on the freebies (PP goals) won... noon games are a fucking travesty. I hate them so much.

Oh well...don't worry, everyone... the Sharks made it further this year than last year by having this series go 5 games instead of 4! That's progress!

Sincerely,
Doug Wilson

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On a side note, NHL network is airing the memorial cup and JP Andersons playing right now

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing I had baby class this morning and got to miss watching this shit live. Hah!

Once the 5-on-3 parade started, I watched the rest of the game on FF at 3x speed and sped riiiight through it!

Kind of what I expected today, really... neither team showed up and the team that converted on the freebies (PP goals) won... noon games are a fucking travesty. I hate them so much.

Oh well...don't worry, everyone... the Sharks made it further this year than last year by having this series go 5 games instead of 4! That's progress!

Sincerely,
Doug Wilson

yeah that about sums it up. the only way Doug Wilson could redeem himself would be to pull a Tanya Harding on Scumbag Torres.

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah they sucked it big time today, but remember it's almost always the Sharks play not the other team's that dictates the winner of each PO game. Van can easily lose the next 3 games to SJ - they lack confidence to close out a series just like SJ does. This isn't over yet. Sharks should have won Game 1 and blew it so the series is 1-3 not 2-2 - big fucking deal. If SJ gets its head out of its ass this thing is going 7 games.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one on this team should be holding their heads high or feeling good about themselves after the shit they laid on the ice tonight.

If this team had any pride at all they wouldve came out and played hard, its pretty evident it's just not there outside of a handful of players.

Probably the most disappointed ive ever been with this team and thats since i've followed them from the inaugural season.

Agreed, but I think there have been a few other losses to rival the one we saw today. It's tough to watch the team go brain dead and basically gift wrap the game for Elaine and the Cafucks. Don't know how much composure they will be able show up in that inbred madhouse in Game 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez... just got done with the game on DVR...

Its real simple to me:

1. Sharks didn't bury their PP chances (VAN did a much better job on their PK imo, and we didn't step it up further). VAN did.
2. Sharks made some really bad D moves and gave up 3 5-3 in a row... smells a bit like that French fuck got some calls, but they are hardly debatable. What is more telling is how many times you need to see the exact same setup before you adjust your defense.... *ahem*. Van - if its scoring keep doing it, the Sharks wont figure it out till their down by 8.
3. Sharks 5-5 didn't improve this game either.
4. Torres is a dirty player, period. As a Sharks fan we get to eat a big shit sandwich again with him laughing at us. Its the 3rd or 4th key guy he has injured on our roster - and our response makes me feel neutered.

This series is toast, and I expected about as much - but I am hopeful we can at least get one more win out of this, and it would be nice to see Torres leave the game on a stretcher...

Torres is human garbage, and I hope someone ends his career with a headshot. It would be well worth the suspension, and justice would finally be served with that worthless fucker out of the league.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss boys, let's hope we can hang around and battle back tough. We really need line 3 to come with a vengeance in game 5. Nucks pk was huge in the 1st. They earned a tough road win.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they sucked it big time today, but remember it's almost always the Sharks play not the other team's that dictates the winner of each PO game. Van can easily lose the next 3 games to SJ - they lack confidence to close out a series just like SJ does. This isn't over yet. Sharks should have won Game 1 and blew it so the series is 1-3 not 2-2 - big fucking deal. If SJ gets its head out of its ass this thing is going 7 games.

Definitely loving the optimism. The only thing is that we won't know if Joe T. is playing for game 6, although medical gut is telling me he's out for at least 1 game.

Otherwise, I would agree with your statement, but one of the few players in this entire playoff run who's been performing at an optimal leader is our captain. If he's out I don't know how the Sharks are going to win, especially on the road, in a potential series clinching game. :crutch: Considering the Sharks have had issues passing the puck cleanly (esp. in today's game), we're going to have to keep things simple and try to force the issue.

I would have preferred Heatley to have been the one who got crushed, but life isn't fair all the time so it just had to be Joe. I don't know, perhaps Joe's absence will lead to other slouches picking their game up (Heater, Seto, Pavelski, etc.)

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tough loss boys, let's hope we can hang around and battle back tough. We really need line 3 to come with a vengeance in game 5. Nucks pk was huge in the 1st. They earned a tough road win.

Waiiiiit a minute? This team has 3 lines?:finger:

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Definitely loving the optimism. The only thing is that we won't know if Joe T. is playing for game 6, although medical gut is telling me he's out for at least 1 game.

Otherwise, I would agree with your statement, but one of the few players in this entire playoff run who's been performing at an optimal leader is our captain. If he's out I don't know how the Sharks are going to win, especially on the road, in a potential series clinching game. :crutch: Considering the Sharks have had issues passing the puck cleanly (esp. in today's game), we're going to have to keep things simple and try to force the issue.

I would have preferred Heatley to have been the one who got crushed, but life isn't fair all the time so it just had to be Joe. I don't know, perhaps Joe's absence will lead to other slouches picking their game up (Heater, Seto, Pavelski, etc.)

As much as a liability as Heatler has been offensively theres a lot of little things he has been doing well that i've noticed. One thing in paticular is that he pretty much saved Logan Coutures career today, there was a play i think it was late in the 2nd.

Torres came charging from the face off dot at center ice, Couture had his back turned and was facing the benches, bent over at the waist. Torres was planning on planting him face first into the half boards i have no doubt in my mind.

Heatler actually grabbed and torqued Torres and prevented him from getting there. Its not much but its something lol

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McClellan has used the word "will" at different times during the regular season and playoffs. The Sharks need that much more of it now if Thornton is going to be out. It was going to be difficult enough to win this series even with Thornton healthy.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Wow ur smoking some good shit. This is done in 5.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow ur smoking some good shit. This is done in 5.

No the sharks are going to try a new low, and lose it in 2.5 games, because i can think of atleast 2 games in this series in which the sharks didnt even bother showing up

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sharks played with a ton of desperation and were very good the last 13 minutes after Dejardins tipped the Vlasic shot. Where was that the rest of the game? They were very nonchalant. Lots of bobbles passes and the pp was extremely stagnant. Special teams were obviously the reason for the loss.

Like I said on the main board, Vancouver is 0 for 2 when trying to close out a series at home in game 5, so hopefully that trend continues. I'm not counting on the Sharks winning, but it's not impossible. I'm disappointed, but I'll watch regardless. Win game 5 and who knows...

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, undisciplined play killed this team in the 2nd. Embarrassing show for any WCF contender.

So if the worst happens, do you think it's time to find a new GM?

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just got to watch the game. I am usually very hard on the Sharks, but this was a travesty for both teams. Fucking officials way too involved. That wasnt even a hockey game. This series is garbage. Like I always say the worst officated sport by a mile. I seriously think they guess half the time. The call on Mitchell for the first 5 on 3 was a fucking dive by one of the Sedin pansies. These playoffs have become a joke with power plays. Let them play, fuck.

Im not even interested in the series anymore, all I want is Torres to get absolutely smoked. I never wish hurt on anyone, but I am very close to wishing harm to him by one of the Sharks.