• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCF (Game 4) Canucks at Sharks - 12:00PM

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its not that any of us believed they "woud" beat vancouver, the frustrating part is that they could have beat Vancouver if they played with any kind of wil and didnt play so dumb.
Lets be honest hear, SJ could have a 3-0 series lead right now if they didnt shoot themselves in the foot 3 times. Game 1 they had in bag, and blew it in the 3rd (again), Game 2 was a close game that couldve been won in the 3rd (1 goal game), but they decided to eat paint chips during the 2nd intermission and game out in the 3rd with God olnly knows what gameplan. Game 3, they had 5 streight PP opportunities and didnt bury any of them, and even without converting, its still a 0-0 game, then they did the stupidest, and only time something has EVER happened in Stanley Cup history, 3 streight 5 on 3's on bonehead plays. 3goals blown but Nemo. And even after that it coulda been 3-2 in the 3rd without Niemi auditioning for the Generals while Sedin makes Globetrotter passes thru his damn legs...

Can you really say Vancouver has beat the Sharks 3 games? Or have the Sharks beaten themselves...? Cause if they didnt play like they all just got lobotomys this series can easily have them up instead of on the verge of elimination... Coming back is very possible, vancouver has hardly impressed me as much as SJ has disappointed me. Last year at least we could say, the better team beat us. This year, I dont know wtf is wrong with them.

Bumper sticker: "San Jose, finding new & exciting ways to lose every year"

^^^

Can't say it much better than that.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
^^^

Can't say it much better than that.

I forgot to mention the game that they won, and how they almost beat themselves again by playing like jackasses in the 3rd period AGAIN... 3-1 games going into the 3rd should not end 4-3.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I forgot to mention the game that they won, and how they almost beat themselves again by playing like jackasses in the 3rd period AGAIN... 3-1 games going into the 3rd should not end 4-3.

That was definately a tough and frustrating thrid period to watch.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last year those players were just outmatched by a better team. Now I think Clowe is still suffering from whatever injury he got on the Kronwall hit. Pavelski looks like he's injured too. He took quite a beating the last few games of the Wings series and the first two against the Canucks. Not sure what's wrong with Pavs but he's certainly a much better player than we've seen this series.

standard pav's fade, he does it every season, right around the 60 game mark and the middle of the second round he just goes away.

I said it during the wing series he was taking a beating and was fading hard and would be worthless this series, but like Clowe its becoming to much of a regular pattern.

Clowe just because he plays hard all season i get it, poovelski however part of it's lack of size and having zero foot speed. I admire what he has done with his limited physical attributes but, trading him in off season for some one with some speed and a better 2 way game would probably be the best thing for this team.

Or a Dman, maybe one of the many good ones in atlanta seeing how Boyle is starting to tail off with age. Pick up someone in the FA market to fill the hole on the 3rd line