• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCF (Game 4) Canucks at Sharks - 12:00PM

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just watched the goal replays, as I made the mistake of taking a 10min shower and coming out to a 3-0 score...
hahah it was like 3 identicle replays of a 1-timers getting blown passed niemi (one with a screen)... I expected to see inclose goals shot into open nets or something fancy when I heard they were all 5 on 3's... Ummm flame me if you want, but come on man, how do you give up 3 slapshots in 1:55, 5 on 3 or not man... 4ga on 13 shots .692S% lmao?? He is our savior for sure haha

3.40GA/.857S% LOL... Ill take out WCF results from last year vs a much better Chicago team, then watching this garbage... May have been a sweep, but at least it was a close series...

Let the Niemi fans :flame::flame::flame: away...

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just watched the goal replays, as I made the mistake of taking a 10min shower and coming out to a 3-0 score...
hahah it was like 3 identicle replays of a 1-timers getting blown passed niemi (one with a screen)... I expected to see inclose goals shot into open nets or something fancy when I heard they were all 5 on 3's... Ummm flame me if you want, but come on man, how do you give up 3 slapshots in 1:55, 5 on 3 or not man... 4ga on 13 shots .692S% lmao?? He is our savior for sure haha

3.40GA/.857S% LOL... Ill take out WCF results from last year vs a much better Chicago team, then watching this garbage... May have been a sweep, but at least it was a close series...

Let the Niemi fans :flame::flame::flame: away...

Yeah, his lateral movement is a fucking joke. Takes the guy 20 min to get from one set of the net to the other. Nabby was a much better goalie just never got the goal production from his team in the playoffs. I know he let in softies, but he kept us in almost every game. Niemi glove is also pretty pathetic.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Niemi has not stole one game for us these playoffs. Is it me or is goaltending piss poor this year? These last four goalies have all looked awful at different points in these playoffs.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niemi has not stole one game for us these playoffs. Is it me or is goaltending piss poor this year? These last four goalies have all looked awful at different points in these playoffs.

I thought Crawford looked good in the Van/Chi series, and Rhinne did a good job keeping Nashville in there series vs Vanc... Rolo seems to have lowered his play in the Boston series. I thought Howard did a surprizing great job in the Det/SJ series despite the loss, he made a ton of point blank saves as well as 2nd & 3rd chance saves, but did let in some stinkbombs...
Id say Flushing Nemo has been the shittiest of the 4 remaining by a longshot these playoffs...

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I thought Crawford looked good in the Van/Chi series, and Rhinne did a good job keeping Nashville in there series vs Vanc... Rolo seems to have lowered his play in the Boston series. I thought Howard did a surprizing great job in the Det/SJ series despite the loss, he made a ton of point blank saves as well as 2nd & 3rd chance saves, but did let in some stinkbombs...
Id say Flushing Nemo has been the shittiest of the 4 remaining by a longshot these playoffs...

Did you watch the game yesterday? Roloson and Thomas were awful. Rhinne is downright sick. Best goalies in hockey, IMO.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda hard to blame Niemi for the Sharks giving up the 2 man advantage 3 times within 2 minutes to the leagues #1 offense.

If we had Nabokov between the pipes, we'd have lost to the Kings. Niemi is absolutely an upgrade. He's still young too so he'll improve his technique.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't there some way to ignore certain users with vBulletin so that you don't have to read their bullshit posts?

Got tired of this Likewall32 kid arguing with Cmon and now blaming Niemi (of all people) for today's loss... wow.. can you be MORE fucking clueless, please? :L

You should delete your forum account in shame, IMO.

I'm not even a Niemi fan but holy shit... your hatred for Niemi is WAY worse than rules and others' hatred for Marleau.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wasn't there some way to ignore certain users with vBulletin so that you don't have to read their bullshit posts?

Got tired of this Likewall32 kid arguing with Cmon and now blaming Niemi (of all people) for today's loss... wow.. can you be MORE fucking clueless, please? :L

I'm not even a Niemi fan but holy shit... your hatred for Niemi is WAY worse than rules and others' hatred for Marleau.

Did I blame him for the loss?? No, I said I expected way better goals then 3 of the same 1-time bombs. 5 on 3 or not, those are stoppable. Sharks lost this one themselves with dumb bonehead penalities. And the arguing with Cmon was stating & showing clear as day video, verse his take on it I have no shame in that, cause the video doesnt lie... So how is that clueless?
Niemi has let in multi goal spurts the 2 years he's been playing... Can you make a case showing how he hasnt been the worse of the 4 goalies left?

4GA/13shots, 3 slapshots, practically same play each time...
If ya dont like my opinion, dont respond, its a pretty simple process:happyshake:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, I'm skipping right past your posts because I gain nothing but just calling your names on here, you're right.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*****That drama at the end of the game with Ryane Clowe dropping Ryan Kesler with a short left punch and earning a two-minute minor for roughing?

“Just a scrum,” Clowe said.

Kesler disagreed.

“Head shot,” he told NHL.com. “Sucker punched me. Didn’t expect it and hopefully the league looks at it.”

ROFL... yeah, they'll look at it as much as they looked at your two-handed slash to Vlasic's hands in the closing seconds of Game 3.

What a fucking classless piece of shit with all that diving out there AND this whining in the media... :L

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Doug needs to go. seriously.

already reading elsewhere Detroit fans saying we got lucky and that they would have given Vancouver a much tougher series. Vancouver fans saying how easy this series is. Even though Vancouver is my #2 team, i am going to root for Boston or Tampa Bay, fuck those arrogant Canucks fans. NO CUP FOR THE TWINS OR LUUUU! FUCK LUUUUUU!

being a Sharks fan is thankless and our team is a flat out embarrassment. the bay area fans are doomed to suffer (unless you are a Giants fan).

I hope that was no one on these boards. we have yet to see a game where both teams actually show up
(or the refs let the games have any flow for christ's sake).

anywho... I'd be surprised to hear anyone call this series easy. It has had much more back and forth than the nashville series... that one was a grind every shift - that's the only sense that this has been easier.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
practically same play each time...

Not that I am agreeing/disagreeing with either of you - but I found it more astonishing that the other 3 guys on the ice let the same play happen and nearly did the same thing all three times.

The only way that last shot gets stopped is if the net is turned the other direction, someone blocks the pass or the shot away from the net.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not that I am agreeing/disagreeing with either of you - but I found it more astonishing that the other 3 guys on the ice let the same play happen and nearly did the same thing all three times.

The only way that last shot gets stopped is if the net is turned the other direction, someone blocks the pass or the shot away from the net.

Was that the screened one?

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL... yeah, they'll look at it as much as they looked at your two-handed slash to Vlasic's hands in the closing seconds of Game 3.

What a fucking classless piece of shit with all that diving out there AND this whining in the media... :L

+1 - no shit. If we are going down, I hope someone sends him through the glass and square into those two gender-vague assholes in green suits.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I also thing the 3 guys were just trying to play a tight triangle to eliminate the close shots/tips/slot passes etc hoping that the long shots would be stopped, which didnt exactly happen...

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that the screened one?

Screened + the fact that Salo was able to fully wind up and pound the puck in the low slot..

Niemi does look a little shaky on his lateral moves and positioning at times - but I think you have to consider what he is seeing from the defense in front of him as well... it hasn't been that stellar.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, his lateral movement is a fucking joke. Takes the guy 20 min to get from one set of the net to the other. Nabby was a much better goalie just never got the goal production from his team in the playoffs. I know he let in softies, but he kept us in almost every game. Niemi glove is also pretty pathetic.

lol i hope this is a joke, Nabby's lateral movement was horrendous on a good day.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did I blame him for the loss?? No, I said I expected way better goals then 3 of the same 1-time bombs. 5 on 3 or not, those are stoppable. Sharks lost this one themselves with dumb bonehead penalities. And the arguing with Cmon was stating & showing clear as day video, verse his take on it I have no shame in that, cause the video doesnt lie... So how is that clueless?
Niemi has let in multi goal spurts the 2 years he's been playing... Can you make a case showing how he hasnt been the worse of the 4 goalies left?

4GA/13shots, 3 slapshots, practically same play each time...
If ya dont like my opinion, dont respond, its a pretty simple process:happyshake:

Only problem is the video 100% supports my take on it...

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Click the User CP link on the top right of the page. Under the "Settings & Options" list under "Your Control Panel" there is a link called "Edit Ignore List". You can add and remove posters from your Ignore List there.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only problem is the video 100% supports my take on it...

LMAO, im not getting into this again, but no it didnt as I pointed out to you how you contridicted your original post and the gap of 15ft was not there when he was backwards, he was still sideways at 15ft, and you post about him being backwards "for a long time" when by the video it was 1 second when it was a 4ft gap...

If you think backwards & sideways, 15ft & 4ft are the same thing, then it 100% supports you... Lets not beat a dead horse here cause what you stated would be laughed at in a courtroom trying to prove as people watch the evidence from a video that shows otherwise...

Cmon: "As you see here jury, the gap is 12-15Ft feet when his back is to Eager"
Jury: "WTF is this guy talking about, that guy is still sideways"

Again, people dont want to listen to us bicker back & forth as stated above, so lets drop the whole Eager thing...