• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCF (Game 4) Canucks at Sharks - 12:00PM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The score isn't a surprise right now. Even though it was a scoreless 1st period we were sluggish, slow, and sloppy with our passing. How you can play as well as you did in game 3 and then come back and play this piss poor, is beyond my comprehension. Nucks adjust to us.....when they do.....we aren't capable of adjusting to their adjustments.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it entirely the Sharks fault? Its one thing to give the team five 5 on 4 penalties, but its not the same AT ALL to give the Canucks THREE FUCKING 5 on 3s. If you're going to put a team that shorthanded you might as well just not even play the fucking game and call it for the Canucks. This was complete bullshit. I agree we didn't cash in on our penalties, but how the fuck do you get three 5 on 3s called against you in a PLAYOFF game?

Delay of game and too many on the ice, nothing the refs can do about those, must be called, playoff or not. It is stupid dumb hockey by historically dumb hockey team. The dumbest in history of the NHL.

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont' care what anyone says. I"ve been watching this fucking game for 15 years and I've never seen as many 5 on 3s in any playoff series as I've seen in this one. The refs are getting way too involved in the outcomes of these games. Game 1 it was the Torres headsnapper bullshit and the last two were clearly penalty fests, and now this one. Fuck this shit.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Jose SHARTS

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can even hear the Vancouver fans screaming Luuuuu. Sharks crowd is done. unbelievable.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatley 16 playoff games, 0 pp goals. I am sure that is what Dougie was hoping for when they traded for him...not. Heatley may the biggest reason the sharks have failed in the wcf the last 2 years. 7.5 million for a 4th liner who is supposed to be a 1st liner. Not at all what any of us thought he would become. A complete disaster!

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't blame the refs here. That was a complete meltdown by the Sharks. They didn't capitalize on any of their PP's and the Nucks did. San Jose committed stupid, stupid penalties and that is not the refs fault.

They also could have done a lot more to keep Vancouver from scoring any of those three times.

They are going to need a hell of a third period to make this a game again.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how a guy can go from being a perennial goal scorer to a complete non-fact at age 29, he's not even a threat anymore. When was the last time Dany Heatley teed up a shot? I haven't seen his slapshot all season and I'm not exaggerating.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how a guy can go from being a perennial goal scorer to a complete non-fact at age 29, he's not even a threat anymore. When was the last time Dany Heatley teed up a shot? I haven't seen his slapshot all season and I'm not exaggerating.

He tee'd one up last game.

And shot it right into Clowe.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatley is the next the Jonathan Cheechoo. In 2 years, he'll be in a place like Worcester. Bank on it. It is completely unbelievable how the Sharks can have two high scoring forwards completely lose their game unrelated to age so quickly. It is the Pat Falloon Syndrome that has haunted this team for years.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug probably keeps his job if he can find a taker for Heatler. The guy is slow as shit and takes an hour to get going. You can't be that heavy footed and ineffective for 8 mill a year.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug needs to go. seriously.

already reading elsewhere Detroit fans saying we got lucky and that they would have given Vancouver a much tougher series. Vancouver fans saying how easy this series is. Even though Vancouver is my #2 team, i am going to root for Boston or Tampa Bay, fuck those arrogant Canucks fans. NO CUP FOR THE TWINS OR LUUUU! FUCK LUUUUUU!

being a Sharks fan is thankless and our team is a flat out embarrassment. the bay area fans are doomed to suffer (unless you are a Giants fan).

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug probably keeps his job if he can find a taker for Heatler. The guy is slow as shit and takes an hour to get going. You can't be that heavy footed and ineffective for 8 mill a year.

No one takes Bary Ziteatler off the Sharks except maybe the Rangers.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To many key forwards are just to slow on this team, unless dwill buys out heatler he is unmovable, pavelski trade him while the value is at an all time high and people still think he can produce.

The defense is going to be revamped without saying, the 4th line needs another rebuild though Desjardins and Mcginn gives one hope lol.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 3 keepers on this team: Thornton, Couture, Niemi. That is it.