• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: SF 49ers vs St Louis Rams

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i knew my sh*t was on commercial for the longest but really?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its strange. All three TDs were broken plays, lucky plays or gimmick plays. Maybe it is just their year? They are winning but can't generate any offense on their own. Not a single score from the "system" they are running. Kind of unsatisfying even though up by two TDs. Still anybody's game here.

Exactly - We just don't look good, polished. We appear choppy and out of rhythm...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is it just me or is the KR team letting more guys through than usual?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look up the rule, every scoring play is reviewed in the booth, if they feel it is questionable they send in down to the refs. And I believe in the Lion game Harbaugh got told he couldnt challange

It is automatically looked at by the replay official in the booth, but, not every play is automatically reviewed on the field... because the one negative to that is that the decision is made by the "faceless guy in the booth" to buzz down a review.

The example I used, was where the guy in the booth decided that a TD by Pettigrew wasn't worthy of review, even though the ball came out at the end of the catch... which then forced Harbaugh to try and force a review by throwing a challenge, which he then got penalized for. If Harbaugh didn't throw the flag, the Lions would have kicked the Extra Point without a booth review.

This fake falls under the invention of the Alley-Oop in Semi-Pro. Father Pat 'the guy in the booth', didn't understand what happened so he buzzed down a review because the 49ers must have cheated to get Crabtree so open.

There was also a TD run by Sproles earlier in the year where he clearly stepped out of bounds, but the official in the booth decided it wasn't worth a replay since the Saints were at home... and that TD stood because the opponent couldn't challenge, and they refused to review it... and it was a scoring play obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees injured, hurt knee. out of game now. I hope it causes him not to play next week and Saints lose due to his stat padding

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees ended with 17 straight completions....slacker.

I think Sproles just got the all purpose yard record.

Graham battling Gronk for all time TE yardage record.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Serously!l?!...7 days to throw and can't find a receiver - or our receivers can't get open! Seriously?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Exactly - We just don't look good, polished. We appear choppy and out of rhythm...

I don't think it helps we are missing Ginn, Walker, and Williams though which leaves us with Crabtree and Davis as our sole starting caliber weapons.