• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Seahawks vs 49ers 9/11

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
34 yarder to Fitzgerald. Keeps the chains going for Arizona. Just over 2:30 to go with AZ up 7.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three plays from the one and can't get it in. Pathetic! If they convert the FG here, at least they took another two minutes off the clock with that bogus penalty.

It's pathetic that they couldn't punch it in, but at least they took another 3 minutes or so off the clock and made it a 2 score game.

I don't really care about a statement win at this point, I'll just take a win.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
go for the TD!!!!!!

have to make it a two possession game But this play calling is starting to piss me off. Every time we run run run nothing happens. We are getting no push. Look what happened when we started throwing the ball. We marched down the field. Take what you are given. Throw the damn ball next time harbaugh

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been at work all afternoon but broke away for a few minutes to check in.

Overall, how has Smith looked today?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
19 penalties in this game. (11 for Seattle, 8 for SF)

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's pathetic that they couldn't punch it in, but at least they took another 3 minutes or so off the clock and made it a 2 score game.

I don't really care about a statement win at this point, I'll just take a win.

Agreed. At this point though I don't think their future opponents are losing any sleep over playing the 49ers.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see were up on the scoreboard but it's the Seahawks so can't get too excited. Seeing anything to be optimistic about as far as the season goes?

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Given a chance to throw the ball, he has done well. But hasn't been given the opportunity from harbaugh. Hopefully it will change as the season goes. We only had a few practices to implement a brand new offense and defense.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to make it a two possession game But this play calling is starting to piss me off. Every time we run run run nothing happens. We are getting no push. Look what happened when we started throwing the ball. We marched down the field. Take what you are given. Throw the damn ball next time harbaugh

Oh i understand the 2 possesion and agree totally. But we were less than a yard away... it wasn't a 10 yrd or 5 yrd difference, less than a yard to push it in.....

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Generally he's looked fine. They haven't asked him to do much, quite conservative in terms of play calling. He hasn't made any major mistakes, but also hasn't done anything to break the game open. Smith has had some nice throws, but has also seemed indecisive (on several of those, Lynch indicated the coverage was good and checking down was the right move). We hadn't converted a third down before the most recent drive, but we ran on a lot of those.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Average. He's had a few nice runs and a couple of decent passes. No TO's. The biggest issue is we've been extremely conservative on offense. D looked really good early and has been the main reason we have the lead.